Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (61791 Views)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by menix(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2016
The whole of warri dont ve a Camera phone abii
Kontinew!!
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by BIDOO(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
dhardline:
What in the world is wrong with Nigerians? angry angry

Instead of taking her to a hospital to check her vitals to make sure she doesn't relapse, she's

taken to a hospital for cleansing! Cleansing from what exactly?

Don't get me wrong am a true believer of Christ Jesus but this right here is just wrong.
Do you noticed that you have shoot urself in the anklegrin.
I beg do the needful and correct The mistake.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by southernbelle(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
She wasn't really dead. But thank God she woke up before she was covered finally.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by lekezino(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Dshocker:
Funny...Maybe heaven and hell rejected her,so she has no choice but to return to fulfill her life calling,cos God has already programmed our life duration on earth.
too much of 9ja movie
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by gulfer: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Sources, however, told our correspondent that the girl was immediately rushed to Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Effurun, near Warri for spiritual cleansing. Attempt by policemen near the cemetery to take the girl to the station was rebuffed by sympathisers who insisted that the matter did not concern the police. They said it was a spiritual issue.
Me believe she should have been rushed to he hospital rather than to a spiritual home where they will lay claim to the 'Miracle' angry angry angry
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Johnsown1(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Wow what a miracle,see as bad belle wants to close this young girl destiny,
I assume that the police wants to register the case na and do proper investigation.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by oxygen004: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Elwu
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by notoriousbabe: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Dis lie too strong,op try but I no fit chop the lie
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by ELPablochapo: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2016
searay:
The girl was not dead in the first place. Nigerians should be more civilized than this. Who confirmed the girl dead?

Even in the time of Pontius Pirate, your type existed in the person of Thomas grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Abbeyme: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Firefire:
APC again?

LOL.

Funny you.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Nawa 4dis country.. Just imagine the way they would have wasted a life with their ignorance..

Meanwhile today is my birthday.. Nairalanders oya hit
me up with likes cheesy
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Story story !? ;DStory story !?
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by ensamy(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Lie Lie story . The girl was supposed to be taken to hospital in the first place, who confirmed her dead and who gave them right to go and bury her.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Cooked up story! Poverty can't be so rife in warri that nobody around had a cam-Fone for pics evidence!! Pls tell me another lie.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
freya8:
undecided undecided undecided undecided is this a joke or sth

D op's moniker is [bovigirl
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by LorDBolton(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
searay:
The girl was not dead in the first place. Nigerians should be more civilized than this. Who confirmed the girl dead?

Lol I tire.

In the white man's land a doctor will be summoned but here? Just watch as she will be ushered to the closest shrine or church

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by saintfrank(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Glory be to God almighty many more like her have been buried alive assuming dead because of our ignorance.....she still have more 90 years to her age oooh Oluwa thank You shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by zeal2515: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eni ori yo, odi ile
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Originalsly: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wait for doctor to pronounce her dead? We need to face reality... that's not how things work in that part of the world. If she were dead she would still be there decomposing while waiting for authorities. Being unclad..I guess the youths thought she was either mad or homeless and decided decided to bury her. I don't blame them. But damn.. rushing her for deliverance?...and Police trying to rush her to the station?.. I thought common sense should e shouting hospital.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by OKorowanta: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Warri!
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by M2dX(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
if it is true ,show the pix
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Kobicove(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

Omg i don't wanna imagine myself there grin just imagine a dead body raising up choi even bolt can't be faster than me in this scenario

You say you want to go to heaven yet you're afraid of death? undecided
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by juman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lies.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
stinggy:

Apparently she wasn't dead, she only passed out.
Only God knows how many people have been hastily buried in this country before proper medical evaluation.

Lots of people are buried alive in Nigeria daily. Especially children that are hurriedly buried.

Since most people have no idea of first to administer. How many people can confidently feel for a pulse?? shocked

Just imagine if she was embalmed soon after "death".

So as Warri people dey claim to be aproko reach, a small girl waking up from deep sleep scared them. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Burgerlomo: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:

I wonder ooo, our people needs to be educate on how to check for vital signs, how to the abdominal thrust, and how to perform the CPR.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by edubs: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dont u ppl get it? I fink d church d girl was taken to is advertising

Scamm Alert!!
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:

This is common sense

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Magicc: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
It isn't fake news.

ayodeji247:
picture please and stop giving us fake news angry angry
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Magicc: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
This story is not fake. It happened

Seenyo:
Cooked up story! Poverty can't be so rife in warri that nobody around had a cam-Fone for pics evidence!! Pls tell me another lie.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Near Death Experience (NDE) & people are losing their heads? Black people are so fückin ignorant. This is a common phenomenon around the world, Africans are the cause of their problems, believing I'm fetish lies & spiritual bullshît. Wake up Africa!
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Legend87(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nigerians sha!!! The first place their mypoic minds thought was right to take someone that recovered from 'drug abuse' is a church? angry angry

Yes. As she has already been to the land of the dead by been taken to the cemetary. Else, spirits would keep disturbing her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The GUTS Of My Wife / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.