Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR (28296 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by rusher14: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
She should be made to resign her appointment then to trial.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Toeyoursea(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
grin
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by eph12(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
nitt:
Confirmed!.

True as hell
Confirmed where?

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by OneManLegion(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Mama Taraba?

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by IBBG(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2016
more is still yet to come out. hmmmmm. buhari has bitten more than he can chew.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by notoriousbabe: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2016
drss:
let d battle begin. sometin is telling me dat dis govt will collapse next year.
my own be sey make everything scatter so dat everybody go find him level. Enough of one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by sammyj: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2016
grin shocked angry grin grin
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by DaBullIT(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:

Like Buratai And Dambazau Right?

Zombie Of The First Order

Zombie? That name befits your father

Mynd44 I replied an insult. Before his comment disappears and I get banned, he insulted me

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by rozayx5(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:

Like Buratai And Dambazau Right?

Zombie Of The First Order

like the SGF and his legendary 270M lawn mower
or COS with his 500M bribe from MTN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2016
nitt:
Confirmed!.

True as hell

Any civil servant who can contest for governor in this country is corrupt, it is the system we run. Where else will you get the money to contest?

4 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by fyneboi79(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
I curse Any youth or Nigerian citizen who comes here to say corrupt public servants should be left alone.He or She will die of poverty and lack and his or her generation will never know peace from poverty.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by gurunlocker: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Zombies will say saharaReport is an IPOB newspaper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by KauntantJoyce(f): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2016
These people are in for it!
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by drss(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:
Only People From Taraba State Know Her Rottenly Corrupt That Lady Is

If You're From Taraba State And You Believe Aisha Is NOT Corrupt, Quote Me
personally i heard news about her. she's as corrupt as buari himself. dat is why i just dey look dis govt. fighting corruption my foot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Babysheart(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Broom to the rescue!

4 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by NedalBiggie: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Another drama unfolding
The observers are observing
And the wailers are wailing
SMH for Nigeria.

Nedal was here!
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by drss(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2016
notoriousbabe:
my own be sey make everything scatter so dat everybody go find him level. Enough of one Nigeria
true talk.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by neocortex: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2016
All these failed wailers, after trying and failing to make PMB look corrupt,
they are now attacking his saintly ministers. Ride on Alhassan undecided
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by neocortex: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:
She should be made to resign her appointment then to trial.
wailer spotted.
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Bizibi(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2016
We knew this before she became a minister..... someone even mentioned it here.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Yomi6(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2016
All we've heard are allegations and counter allegations.
I'll believe this government anti corruption fight or whatever the day I see ex governors, senators and members of rep serving prison term at kuje, kirikiri e.tc.
Until then they should stop this charades, we ain't that gullible again.
PMB send this people to jail maybe, just maybe I'll start believing you have our interest at heart!

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by rusher14: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2016
neocortex:

wailer spotted.

What are you talking about?

If she like all the other judges and registrars have been involved in graft should we be promoting them to higher office or reprimanding them?

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by bionixs: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2016
ALARMING EMERGENCY !
PLEAESE, ALL THE MODS AND MY GOOD PEOPLE ON AWESOME NAIRALAND,TAKE TIME TO READ,CONFIRM AND SPREAD. LET OUR ATTENTION BE DRAWN TO THE THIS ROT AND EXTORTION GOING ON IN LAGOS STATE HEALTH SECTOR,GENERAL HOSPITALS ( IGANDO, AGEGE GENERAL HOSPITALS TO BE EXACT). I AM SURE OUR WONDERFUL GOVERNOR IS NOT AWARE OF THIS HYDRA- HEADED MONSTERS REPRESENTED BY NURSES AND DOCTORS IN GENERAL HOSPITALS IN LAGOS.
OUR PREGNANT MOTHERS’ LIVES ARE IN DANGER O ! I HEARD A HEART-BREAKING STORY FROM A PREGNANT WOMAN WHO ATTENDED ANTE-NATAL CARE YESTERDAY IN ONE OF THOSE HEALTH CENTRES IN LAGOS. DELIVERY PACK THAT IS PROVIDED FREELY FOR THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW BEING SOLD TO THEM IN GENERAL HOSPITALS AT N8,500. COCONUT OIL AND PAD AT N2000 WHICH IS COLLECTED FROM THEM ON THE DAY OF THEIR H.I.V TEST. IT MUST BE PAID BEFORE THEY EVEN LOOK AT YOU OR ATTEND TO YOU. DELIVERY CHARGE WHICH WAS N32,000 HAS NOW BEEN INCREASED TO N45,000 IN THE SPACE OF 14 DAYS (2 WEEKS) ,WHICH THEY NEVER SAW COMING. IT BECAME A HUGE RUDE SHOCK TO THEM YESTERDAY. THESE FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY !!!! IN THE CASE OF CS, IT WAS N45,000 TO N90,000!!!!!! ALL WITHIN 2 WEEKS !!!!! MANY OF THEM HAD TO LEAVE IN TEARS NEVER TO RETURN AS THEY DON’T HAVE HOPE OF RAISING THAT MONEY FROM ANYWHERE;LEAVING BEHING BLOOD DONATION WHICH THEY ALL MADE BEFORE ANTE-NATAL. THIS BLLOOD DONATION HAD TO BE MADE BY THEIR HUSBANDS !!!!!! MY PEOPLE, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ? THIS COUNTRY IS HARD. IN A DAY, NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT ASK ME FOR ALMS ON MY WAY TO AND FROM WORK INCREASES. THE OTHER DAY, MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO CAME VISITING FROM THE AIRPORT TO MY HOUSE WAS ACCOSTED BY FOUR PERSONS ASKING FOR ALMS. THE ONE THAT GOT HIM CLOSE TO TEARS WAS A CASE OF A MAN WHO ASKED HIM FOR DIAPERS FOR HIS CHILD. HE SAID THAT HE DOESN’T NEED ANY CASH BUT PAMPERS AS IT IS CALLED. WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT FINDING IT EASY BUT THEY SHOULD TAKE IT EASY IF THEY ARE THE ONES BEHIND THIS UNTOLD HARDSHIP AND EXTORTION ON PREGNANT MOTHERS IN LAGOS. PLEASE, MY MERCIFUL GOV. AMBODE, LOOK INTO THIS. LETS SPREAD THIS UNTIL THIS WOMEN’S HOPE AND CHANCES OF SAFE DELIVERY IS RESTORED.
THANK YOU, NAIRALAND FAMILY.

izombie:
It will be swept under the rug. Na today?
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Enyimbamercedes: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
No appointee, I repeat no appointee of the president is corrupt. He spent more than 4 months carefully selecting, vetting and scrutinizing them. How dare anyone say they have been found to be corrupt. Sahara reporters please focus on the past administration as the present one has no corrupt persons.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Yomi6(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
The APC anti corruption war is a joke.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Myde4naija(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2016
izombie:
It will be swept under the rug. Na today?
shut up..

Bad belle go pourge u soonest
Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by LockDown69(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2016
We are yet to see any elite GOVERNMENT official in Jail for corruption charges.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by LockDown69(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
We are yet to see any elite Government official in Jail for corruption charges.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
neocortex:
All these failed wailers, after trying and failing to make PMB look corrupt,
they are now attacking his saintly ministers. Ride on Alhassan undecided

make some sense. Buhari is not corrupt but Amaechi, Fashola, alhassan, Tinubu, and many others in his government are questionable, we all know. Acknowledging that Buhari has corrupt people in his government does not mean Buhari is himself corruopt or that you do not support Buhari, it's just a recognition of the realities we face in the country that there are few clean people around. But when you say Alhassan isn't corrupt, you sound no different from the brainwashed GEJ supporters you call wailers. Where does a career civil servant get the money to contest senatorial and gubernatorial elections? At least wait till the outcome of the investigations .

Your interest should be the eradication of corruption and corrupt people from public life because these are the people that have killed the Nigerian promise, not sycophancy. These are the people whose corruption and actions in past roles in govt are the reasons your friends and relatives die unnecessarily in road accidents and in our hospitals, they are the reason why Nigerian education is worthless, they are the reason why 56 years after independence we can't even boast of 6000MW for a nation of 170m people. When caught they should pay the price and if my friend or relative is amongst them, then so be it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR by FakoMaybach1: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
But i was expecting more data na..the news just said she is corrupt i need more info

it is funny that people can doubt DSS claiming a judge had 12 cars but believe this news...sheby sahara reporters brought out the bank teller fayose used to transfer money from UBA or so

Let them do a better job here na, give me data and i will Wail more than Bob marley and the wailing wailers
i dont like shouting crucify him/her ...show me evidence it is not too much to ask

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment / Buhari Receives Sallah Visitors In Daura Hometown / Senator Shehu Sani Joins PRP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.