Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? (542 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by undisputed25(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Good day lovely friends
the normal Yoruba believe that ladies or females generally with beard are possess is it true?
Cos what am seeing with ladies nowadays is scary oo
Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

If she was cursed... She myt prolly not holding the Guinness Book World of Records sha...

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by marvelife: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2016
got that eXperience during my nysc days the first week they all look good the second week this thing has appeard jeez no place to shave i guess
i was afraid to to hurt ladies
Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2016
English grin
Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by undisputed25(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
English grin
eeya Soyinka pele oo
Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2016
undisputed25:

eeya Soyinka pele oo
grin

Falz the bahd guy.. Ese..
Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by marvelife: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2016
i wish you could correct the blunders bro.
You shouldnt be dogmatic in nature or affected by myopicism
are you new here? If not you ought to know nairalanders type for fun not that they are not good to construct simple and correct sentences
well have a nice day
Re: Ladies With Beard Are They Truly Possess? by marvelife: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2016
undisputed25:
eeya Soyinka pele oo
leave him and his colonial masters

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Healthy Relationship. *you'll Thank Me Later* / The / Redeem Christian Church Of God Requires Bride To Be To Do Cooking Test (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.