Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) (18681 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by MandingoXXX: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
PMB And White Agbada Be Like:

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yeah! Looking healthy and bright against the wishes of the enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by kman3000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
I spread my bumbum and pupu on d person below
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Night flight naaa grin
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Much respect Mr. President. Nigerians of goodwill are solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by jbcul4ril(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
mustmust:
baba there is hunger in the land
No hunger anywhere. All I see is laziness. What was your handwork b4 and what are you doing now? And you can buy data every month without using it to gain one naira. Hunger never wire you, in short you never chin chun chin yet

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Just cos i say Buhari will go second Tenure, the Mod come and Ban me for one Week, see wetin Hugry do me Now.

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by ellovee(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
The dullard President should seize this opportunity to address his cabinet members on the need for them to stop the use of DSS to harass public office holders that refused to play games with them.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Ironlion1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Look at my President that haters said is sick. Wish them what they wish my President.

# God bless my President.
healthier, stronger and younger looking you I pray, Amen.
Please leave sentiment away. This aboki was sick. I doubt if he will hear anything in this meeting.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by mustmust(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
jbcul4ril:
No hunger anywhere. All I see is laziness. What was your handwork b4 and what are you doing now? And you can buy data every month without using it to gain one naira. Hunger never wire you, in short you never chin chun chin yet

https://www.nairaland.com/3403439/60-year-old-man-commits-suicide-delta
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
God will ilberate us from this hardship
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by manttre: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
shocked

[size=28pt]That is why awolowo his father inlaw went to prison.. because he was involve in the same fraud.

because you can not collect royal money or spend it. because he is involve in fraud.

the military knew you are into fraud.
[/size]

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by manttre: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
sad
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
yeyeboi:
No matter how younger and healthier he tends to look the two people above me should know that his incompetence is inbuilt angry , it's in his vain sad

Story for the gods.
Excuse me, abegii and park well.
All some people want is to give a dog a bad name all just to hang it.

Hate him or love him, he is still the President, Commander in Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria.....google it! tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Newbiee: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sai Baba! May God protect you and grant you abundant health to continue the good work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by busyfishing(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
donem:
How does a photo of a Dullard looks
when u can't even type correct English.. Smh
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by manttre: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ironlion1:

Please leave sentiment away. This aboki was sick. I doubt if he will hear anything in this meeting.

who is sentimental here. thank God you said was sick. The aboki you're referring to is my President. whether he hears what they're saying or not, we like it.

The formal once that were hearing very well mess my Country up.

#PMB is Nigeria's president, You guys should deal with it
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by 1stdammy: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
ephi123:
Government of photography by photography.
What should we do with FEC photos?
Are we serious in this country at all? What were the main points discussed, what actions have been agreed, what are the implementation plans? Are those not things that should be up for debate rather than posting photos, who photo epp?
In other countries, key policies are being analysed, here we are posting photos. Rubbish. undecided
God bless u o my guy, I think say na only me they reason am oo. What do we do with the photos?? Who him photo don epp, who?? Lurbish.........
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Ironlion1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:

who is sentimental here. thank God you said was sick. The aboki you're referring to is my President. whether he hears what they're saying or not, we like it.

The formal once that were hearing very well mess my Country up.

#PMB is Nigeria's president, You guys should deal with it
Who are the "we"? Say u like it. Only people like u will like a dullard who can't hear, much less execution for reasons only best explain by fellow dullards.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
londonrivals:
President Muhammadu Buhari at the ongoing Federal Executive Council meeting at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-buhari-at-federal-executive.html

Baba Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is my Nigeria Newspaper prayer for my dear Presisdent tonight and always. *THIS DAY*, may God *PUNCH* every *ALAROYE* of your life in hot *SUN* so that you can be great in the *NATION*. You will never stumble, for God himself will be your *COMPASS* and *GUARDIAN* so that you'll be a *DAILY CHAMPION*, a *VANGUARD* of *HOPE*, contributing your own meaningful quota to the *NATIONAL LIFE* so much so that *SAHARA REPORTERS* will *TELL* about *THE NEWS* of your exploits in offering a good *LEADERSHIP* to all around you and serving as *THE NIGERIAN TRIBUNE* to the masses...Ameen.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by manttre: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ironlion1:

Who are the "we"? Say u like it. Only people like u will like a dullard who can't hear, much less execution for reasons only best explain by fellow dullards.

thank you, but the dullard is ruling over you that is so clever and intelligent, deal with it.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by totorimi: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
A man who came just to rehabilitate his failing health with our tax payers money. Just look at how he looked before he became president and now. ASO rock is not where you come and do your retirement assisted living program, it is a place for serious work and forward thinking. So work he must do or gerraway from there. The damage he has done to our economy since he came into power with his unguarded comments and thoughtless policies is enough.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by Caseless: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
He looks younger and healthier
me sef de wonder.
Re: Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
May God give him wisdom to lead this country aright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Our Greatest Nightmare- Lai Mohammed / Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate / History Lessons: Who Was The Minister That Drank 42cups Of Tea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.