Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff (19262 Views)

Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers / NUPENG Suspends Strike, Work Resumes At Total Blending plant / NCAA Suspends 5 Pilots For Testing Positive To Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:

You'll stop speaking like this when you have a closeted close gay friend who commits suicide because nobody would accept him. Its not unnatural, as clearly shown by nature. Its just the culture. . . for a long time our culture has not fathomed it as being normal, but I can bet that there were enough closeted gays from a long time ago. European sailors used to f*ck each other all the time, but they never considered it gay because they never attached feelings. In ancient Japan, during the Edo era, being gay, and having romantic and sexual feelings towards males was a thing of honor and pride. It was also common in ancient greco roman culture. Religion changed everything. Its just the same thing as women having rights. It was considered absurd and ridiculous for women to have any rights at all, but now its changed. Its the same way whites of back then never saw any future including them as equals with blacks, but now its changed. Its only a gradual process, and religion is the regressive factor, sane as with women's right, and abloshing slavery.

manny it has changed bcuz is a bad act,whites have been trying in dat way or de other to convinced pple dat a is a gud act bt is still remain CaPitaL(F9),just as you said during then they gay was not considered as a sin,no that during the olden dayz their was many atrocity then that was not considered as sin,such as killing of twins,bt all this bad stuff has stop bcuz it will be a disaster to human race,lets assume that killing of twins is still allow we will have hear of Serena williams/sister,raphel/brother,psquare and many more,sorry to say this lets assume that gay still allow and ur father happen to be one of them do you think there willl be existence of you,all this bad act was stoped bcuz of the future to human race..........

as 4 this post I dont blame the guy,but blame the hotel,how can you just start to threat some1 of being gay when you have null% evidencE ,is unfair,nd some niggaz has start accusing the young fellow with no evidence nawaoooooooo is unfaIR niggaz in de hauz()

gudPm mr aNonYmouS
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3398293/nigerian-gays-facebook...god-save-gabby

Abeg before you go try and see what his fellow HOMOSEXUALS POSTED ON FACEBOOK SO IRRITATING.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Adekorya: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Richy4:
work place discrimination.... Nigeria still have a long way to go... if this guy was in US, UK or Australia and this nonsense happened to him, he would have been a rich man by now.... The best lawyers would have come to represent him knowing he's gonna win a lot of money....
There's discrimination of homosexuality in Nigeria because our law and culture and religion forbid it. And if you're not okay with that then transfer yourself to any of the country you mentioned above, but as long you're still in Nigeria you gat no option than to live by it.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by giftedben: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gays are dirty and sick people. They should never be allowed to exist in this world.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Ranchhoddas: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
People commit suicide for a myriad of reasons, stigmatization of all kinds are just one of them, so there isn't any big deal there
AnonyNymous:

You'll stop speaking like this when you have a closeted close gay friend who commits suicide because nobody would accept him. Its not unnatural, as clearly shown by nature. Its just the culture. . . for a long time our culture has not fathomed it as being normal, but I can bet that there were enough closeted gays from a long time ago. European sailors used to f*ck each other all the time, but they never considered it gay because they never attached feelings. In ancient Japan, during the Edo era, being gay, and having romantic and sexual feelings towards males was a thing of honor and pride. It was also common in ancient greco roman culture. Religion changed everything. Its just the same thing as women having rights. It was considered absurd and ridiculous for women to have any rights at all, but now its changed. Its the same way whites of back then never saw any future including them as equals with blacks, but now its changed. Its only a gradual process, and religion is the regressive factor, sane as with women's right, and abloshing slavery.
Religion is not regressive in this case, rather it's a ''checkmate''. I'll even argue that the revulsion and contempt for these queer people brought about by our religious and cultural leanings is one of nature's ways of keeping them in check and also ensuring the continued proliferation of our species...PS 450 is a relatively small number compared to the number of species in existence. I won't be surprised if more species are discovered with these queer traits. Unnatural behaviour is not peculiar to humans.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by metallisc(m): 4:39am On Oct 13, 2016
jejemanito:
One Of The Managers Who Happens To Be A Lady Told Him To Visit Her So She Could Question Him Privately And The Mumu Says He Couldn't Make It 'Cause He Was Sick sad

Any Legit Nigga Knows That That Line Is An Invitation To Fvvck

What Better Way To Prove You Aren't Homo? undecided

And If You Read Between The Lines, You Will Notice He Didn't Deny The Allegation Explicitly

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
That's how they should be treated

Those people are disgusting

Let's just make everybody in this world gay and let's see what happens to human race in the next 80 years, humanity will go into extinction

*Spits

Right now, overpopulation should be your problem, not gay people.

And even what you said comes to pass, there are various other ways of giving birth.

Gay people don't stop straight people from procreating.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Richy4(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Adekorya:

There's discrimination of homosexuality in Nigeria because our law and culture and religion forbid it. And if you're not okay with that then transfer yourself to any of the country you mentioned above, but as long you're still in Nigeria you gat no option than to live by it.

And do you have a good reason why they were discriminated upon? or do you think discrimination is even good for anyone in any nation
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by nobilis: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Bolustic:

If truly you are not gay, then your arrogance/naivety has just cost you your job, in this era of recession where employers are looking for every means to prune down their work force, one has to be careful.
If you truly have a girlfriend, what happened to you showing them the pictures both of you took together or AT WORSE, some of your chats, just save your job? Even if you do not have one, you've to convincingly explain to them. You got angry with your employer? Iranu!
You claim it's your private life but when you want to take absence leave to attend to some pressing family issue(s), it's no more private abi?

I'm sorry to say this but you're a very big fool.

I wonder where u get ur sense of reasoning from.

What has somebody's job got to do with whether he has a girlfriend or not?
So a guy can not choose to stay off having girlfriends for any length of time??
So every guy on this planet has a girlfriend and it is abnormal not to have a girlfriend??

And you're here supporting nonsense.

And because the country is in recession, everybody should throw away their rights and allow themselves to be trampled upon.

You need proper and adequate psychiatric evaluation because you're not normal in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2016
masonkz:

Right now, overpopulation should be your problem, not gay people.

And even what you said comes to pass, there are various other ways of giving birth.

Gay people don't stop straight people from procreating.

No, let everyone turn gay
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by warrah(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Gays didn't make themselves gay. Nature did. It's wrong to discriminate against people with disorders.

According to Darwin's theory of evolution, natural selection is the process in nature by which, organisms that are better adapted to their environment tend to survive longer and transmit more of their genetic characteristics to succeeding generations than do those that are less well adapted.

From this theory can u explain.......

1. what evolutionary importance does homosexuality serve??

2. what purpose will it serve nature to make human homosexual??
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by tartar9(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why should he be talking to a gay rights group if he ain't gay sad
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by oglalasioux(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
warrah:

According to Darwin's theory of evolution, natural selection is the process in nature by which, organisms that are better adapted to their environment tend to survive longer and transmit more of their genetic characteristics to succeeding generations than do those that are less well adapted.

From this theory can u explain.......

1. what evolutionary importance does homosexuality serve??

2. what purpose will it serve nature to make human homosexual??

Your questions are irrelevant. Evolution by natural selection made homosexuals. If you feel it doesn't serve any purpose to nature that created it then I'll tell you uncountable things nature made that are pure disasters to nature itself including mosquitoes, rats, snakes; natural disasters such as volcanoes, hurricanes, storms etc.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by warrah(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

Your questions are irrelevant. Evolution by natural selection made homosexuals. If you feel it doesn't serve any purpose to nature that created it then I'll tell you uncountable things nature made that are pure disasters to nature itself including mosquitoes, rats, snakes; natural disasters such as volcanoes, hurricanes, storms etc.

educate me please, tell me just one purpose of homosexuals to nature.....

I did a lil research about mosquitoes and their importance to the food chain, my brother I tell you, if mosquitoes where to disappear, it will adversely affect the aquatic ecosystem.... do you know how many tadpoles and fish fingerlings that feed on the larvae of mosquitoes ........

All I ask is just one importance of homosexuals to the advancement of mankind in natural selection of organisms ....

you talking about telling me the disasters nature has created is indirectly alluding to the main subject of our discourse........HOMOSEXUALITY is a disaster..........

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by udorwhite(m): 1:22am On Oct 14, 2016
RiversWatchDog:

http://riverswatchdog..com/2016/10/port-harcourt-hotel-allegedly-suspends.html

can you imagine 2yrs is not 2months o,you say one of d directors invited you abi? Why you com dey form sick?nd d diretor na she.guy u no pure.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Organs:

AFISBOBO: When dem say make una pay attention for school una no go hear word now person must explain everything for una even when written in English language. Yes "gay" is a criminal offence in Nigeria, what that means Afisbobo olodo is that you are guilty of the offence in a court of law and what that equally means is that you are accused of it, evidences are presented, the case is judged by a judge who looks at the evidences and your explanation or your lawyers explanation and you are found guilty. Now, there has to be a clear definition of how someone can be guilty of being gay for example amorous behaviour in public with another person of same sex etc. Now, if like the guy stated, you accuse someone of being gay because he doesn't have a girlfriend or you think he doesn't have a girlfriend because you haven't seen him with one, then they need to evaluate you for mental imbalance or likewise accuse you of madness cos you are not using your God given brain like normal people.
Wow Educated Idiot Oya Clab For Yourself cool
Organs:

Wow Educated Idiot Oya Clab For Yourself
For ur information I no dey go skl I dey learn farming 4 Nasarawa For ur papa hand.
I guess u miss d part where I wrote Gays are hard to catch in d act. His employers are not stupid lyk u. Me personal if I knw some1 is gay and is clear d way he behaves I go send am away far 4rm me.
Now Idiot listen Lemme teach u how it work
1. When a person is suspected to be a criminal, he his called 4 questioning. They called dis guy 4 questioning where he refused to say very simple "I Am Not Gay and I can prove it if you want me to"
2. The authorities start to carry out investigation and try to look 4 evidence while the suspect on the other hand try to proves his innocence and woman invide d dickless idiot and he failed d test. During dis period d authorities do what dey think is best to aid their investigation and put d suspect in a position to be able to catch him in d act while considering what is best 4 d society and in dis case He was suspended not SACKED and dey may probably hear it 4rm a customer so its best to suspend him to protect company's image, as u knw nigerian regard a criminal suspect as a criminal and u can't blame 4 dat Mr Educated idiot
3. If suspect really feels he is innocent he gets a lawyer to defend himself and also sue for defamation to get compensated if he feels his image is affected by the authorities statement all which dis idiot lyk u did not try to do.
4. Den d police if they have no evidence relieve d suspect of d charge or if they feel they can get a very smart and logical lawyer and be able to win d case especially wen d suspect is foolish. And in dis case d guy stupid and can be roped logically
5. Dey proceed to court. I guess u knw d rest

So Mr. Educated I don't mind if we have different opinions and u can express urself or even educate me in a polite way. Nobody knows it all. It doesn't bite you to be a little polite in d way u relate with people
I do mind hate and stupidity, so if are Gay which am suspecting and u dey vex 4 crucification of ur fellow man go hug transformer idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need The Contributions Of Experienced Construction Site Engineers / Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.