Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital (2444 Views)

2019: We’re Set To Confront Buhari On Order Of Polls – Senate / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by Naijiant: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
IPOB members in Germany have received notification of the hospital Buhari will be treated on Friday. See details of what was sent out and their plans:

http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-off-germany/
Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by limeta(f): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Now i ve a chance to spit on the dullard
I work here
Come quick.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by Naijiant: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:
I work here
Come quick.
grin Don't forget to take pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by ElsonMorali: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:
I work here
Come quick.

undecided
Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by Eshinkan: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Naijiant:
IPOB members in Germany have received notification of the hospital Buhari will be treated on Friday. See details of what was sent out and their plans:

http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-off-germany/

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:
I work here
Come quick.

Why Germany not Aso Rock ?
Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by CSTR2: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by globe16: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:
I work here
Come quick.
biko, make sure this is well planned and orchestrated

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by Ivoryred(f): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecidedbuhari! buhari! buhari! Come back home and treat yourself,and stop wasting our money oooooo...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by Kamanuozuzu: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
The "IPOB Treatment" awaits any Nigerian politician anywhere under the sun. Okorocha very well can confirm how sumptuous the menu.

Learn from Abike Dabiri.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by ArodewilliamsT: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
With IPOB population in diaspora, loads of embarrassment await these murderers and killers that call themselves politicians. Roachas became Schizophrenic after the chatam treatment, he has never recovered from it till today. Shebi na we and una for this country so. By the time we are through with you guys, you'll beg Biafrans to leave peacefully.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by UchaNwababa: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
I stand with Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by sdindan: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
So this old man can treat himself in Nigeria.
Shame on him.
They should stone him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by BossKratos: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided
UchaNwababa:
I stand with Biafra

No wonder you are still standing alone!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by orimsamsam(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oga oooo. Observing
Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by orimsamsam(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

lol. grin grin
Always standing alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by Opharhe: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2016
IPOB is not joking at all.
Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by gigabyte13: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Biafra?? Hmmmmm the only online country whose citizen carry Nigerian passport worldwide.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by SAHACO(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why Germany not Aso Rock ?
ans: Because the dullard will be there.
Because NIZOORIA is sinking.

Re: IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital by izombie(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
They should throw shyyyt at him. Dulllllllaarpo in chief.

(1) (Reply)

Reflections: Buhari Slams Jonathan Over Fuel Price Reduction / President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government / Wike Is Governing Rivers Like An LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.