Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,223 members, 7,839,176 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC (24446 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / $2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Reps In Budget Padding Scandal Won’t Go Free –EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by melodyirish(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin for there mind, they are serious
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
overall90:

That can never happen.
Quote me anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by fairplay90(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Mekulz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
na so we dey hear.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Mboi2: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
This govt is govt of the fools by the fools. AFONJAs and Zombies come and eat.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by MadCow1: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Then they better arraign her and get a judgement before 2019..
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by AirFireEarthH20: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
SweetLove0:

really?

continue dreaming, she will be the first First lady to go jail.

When you wake up from sleep let me know

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by notoriousbabe: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
I just dey imagine how mama peace go look like inside prison uniform and in prison. She go fine baaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Forwetinnah: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
No be only "Scot", na Irish!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
kestolove95:
She saw it cumin sef...do nd lock her

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by leunseyis(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
I support this protest, yes I'm absent but my spirit is present with dem. "Nobody is above the LAW"
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Icecomrade: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
SweetLove0:

E pain you?

E no pain am.
E just dey tell you say you get fish brain
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Pidggin(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
SweetLove0:

really?

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by ilynem(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Am Urging the agency to also probe the All Progressives Congress’ source of funding in the last election, investigate a National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi.
You can lead your own protest Na. EFCC is not on nairaland. I will be just behind you during the protest. I promise
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by shigo04: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
SweetLove0:

really?
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mboi2:
This govt is govt of the fools by the fools. AFONJAs and Zombies come and eat.
........ grin grin grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by udobaba(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Oga, call a spade a spade. This is just coming from EFCC and not me. Okay?
Na today. Try it nah.its not by mere talking
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Go touch her na... On your own you go release am with *i beg*. This OP is definately a saddist and an Afonja.. Visit the other thread and see all the issues the protesters raised. Why single out only Patiences matter?

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Omoluabi16(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Isn't that threatening? obj, atiku, tinubu, saraki and a long endless list of nigerians engaged in been found to be corrupt. Which one of them has been convicted? NONE.

If she's guilty though, let her pay.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by gasbee: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
If i hear say una touch mama P, ma bé igi fun yin
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by plaetton: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
sunkoye:
pple want justice cos they av been pushed to the wall.
Bullshyte.

These are N2000 per head Rent-a-croud.

I predicted it. Soon, Citizens are going to be wearing Buhari or APC badges just for their survival.

The HUNGER Games.
APC edition.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Bizibi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hehehehehe,hahahaha.....hohohohoh.
And the comedy continues
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Kenobus: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
So Tinubu and Obasanjo; IBB and Abdulsalami are not enough to make the headline? It is Patience Jonathan's name that is very sweet in their mouth? I like what the protesters did. Dont spare anybody from IBB to Tinubu. Equally let EFCC begin to probe the APC campaign fund.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Kenobus: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kullant:
Festus Kayema has finished his reputation. Where has he been all this while? is he not seing the impunity all over? Cant he urge EFCC to probe APC? To probe past leaders? What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by DaBullIT(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Smithkafors:
Enough of this media trial, I can bet everything that I av that this woman will go scot free.

I'm guessing you don't have much

PEJ will walk only if Buhari is incapacitated somehow, but that ain't happening

So you shouldn't bet with anything
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Bimpe29: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Let there be justice
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please recover the stolen money and use it to rehabilitate Enugu - Onitsha dilapidated road and also build the 2nd niger bridge which her husband vowed to finish before 2015 or else "I will go to exile" that was exactly how he vowed in the presence of Obi of Onitsha
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Ahmadgani(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
talk is cheap, you have the laws and the constitution of the country at your disposal. carry out a rigorous investigation, try her. convict her if found guilty but if found otherwise, free her and stop making a lot of noise.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Truth be told, Buhari is doing well with this his anti-graft war but he is being sentimental and looks scared to challenge the people close to him
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Omeokachie: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
And he had no comment on the petition against the APC...

PDP wins tomorrow and this professional eye service man will be found threatening Aisha Halliburton.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video / President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History / "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.