Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC (24448 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / $2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Reps In Budget Padding Scandal Won’t Go Free –EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by zinachidi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
SweetLove0:

really?

continue dreaming, she will be the first First lady to go jail.
lol, u really believe that? U dont know the country u live in.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Go touch her na... On your own you go release am with *i beg*. This OP is definately a saddist and an Afonja.. Visit the other thread and see all the issues the protesters raised. Why single out only Patiences matter?
Wow, do u know how to read at all?
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by overall90: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kullant:

I do not struggle to buy data. God is my witness.

But you see, when you defend Your Own thief, turn blind eye when your own thief is indicted, come up with all manner of ridiculous explanation to exonerate your Own thief but will not allow me defend my own thief, then know that you and your generation are cursed.

Has it not become glaring that this government is not fighting any corruption. When the government becomes serious, we will know.
You know what they say in my place? that when your mates are roaming mad, join them and roam mad, when they want to cure, they will cure everybody.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by kings09(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dem neva even go near d woman not to talk of prosecuting her. D woman is even askin efcc to invite her. So who is deceiving who here
Smithkafors:
Enough of this media trial, I can bet everything that I av that this woman will go scot free.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by GboGboAye: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
LIARS!
"Patience Jonathan won't go scott free " my ass.
But Deziani went free.
In 3 months time we will not hear of this case again. PSEU! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by AfroBlue(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
don't fall for this trap #teamefcc. don't bite off more than you can chew as they say.

professionally printed signs are the work of mischief makers egging on mass calamity and perplexity. who can afford such things during a recession except those with bundles of looted cash?
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by greatermax77(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
SO EFCC INVESTIGATION IS YET TO UNCOVER CORRUPT EVIDENCE AGAINST HER & ALL THESE MEDIA TRIAL WAS PUT UP? PLS DID U READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH WITH ME?
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
This naija self nawa,no be dem pdp still dey deflect go apc...dis kain tin Na make we youth rise up and yamutu all of dem leaders
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by africanusvu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Then.the end of nig wil start same day.and evry wise nig knws dat.i am sayng dis wit al sincererity
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Cletus77(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
una go shout tire...i hope una lick enough babablue!
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Cannonleo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Ramon Oladimeji

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Wednesday vowed that the wife of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, would not go scot-free if its investigation uncovers evidence of corruption against her.

The Deputy Director of Operations, EFCC, Mr. Iliyasu Kwarbai, made this vow after receiving a petition against Patience and the ruling All Progressives Congress from a group of protesters, under the aegis of Human Rights Defenders and Advocacy Centre, who marched to the EFCC office in Ikoyi Lagos.

The group submitted a petition entitled, ‘Demand for arrest, prosecution of Patience Jonathan, probe of APC campaign fund and no more sacred cow in the anti-corruption crusade.’

In the said petitioned signed by its President, Queen Ameh, and Chairman of its Board of Trustees, Innocent Agbo, HRDAC accused the EFCC of being selective in its anti-graft war, wondering why Patience was still walking freely in spite of the evidence, which they said the EFCC had against her.

The group asked the EFCC to change its slogan from ‘Nobody is above the law’, since it had found it difficult to go after the likes of Patience, and ex-Presidents, including Ibrahim Babangida, Abdusalam Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The protesters also challenged the EFCC to probe the source of the election campaign fund of the ruling All Progressives Congress in the 2015 election, while also demanding a probe the national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and ex-Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi.

Addressing the EFCC, Agbo said, “You have found evidence incriminating Patience Jonathan but we are surprised that Patience Jonathan is still allowed to be walking freely, and even had the audacity to take the EFCC to court to release same money to her.”

http://punchng.com/patience-jonathan-wont-go-scot-free-efcc/
please can i get a glass of water. Reading this thrash got me dehydrated
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
kudos to buhari who is fighting corruption
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by adoyi81: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Una wan put EFCC for 'one chance'
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by treebuds: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
How will I join this group and represent my area on the fight against corrupt senior citizens. I mean fight against senior citizens is more. Important now than anything else.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by barcaboi(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2016
naijaboy756:
Go touch her na... On your own you go release am with *i beg*. This OP is definately a saddist and an Afonja.. Visit the other thread and see all the issues the protesters raised. Why single out only Patiences matter?
and as a silly human u ddnt read where they also asked for tinubu, Ameachi, Obj, Jonathan and even IBB probe and even APC....chai
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Naijageak(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
I just de laugh.. Weda dem like say no sacred cow... Sacred cow must de.. Sebi dem say dem de find tompolo, efcc Don abandoned that government... What about Buhari results, can't dss investigate and show us his class mates and their results or is the result not in waec database again... Their war is not for all. Even the president is not free from corruption..
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Justinah4real(f): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Smithkafors:
Enough of this media trial, I can bet everything that I av that this woman will go scot free.
If ghost workers and looters can go scott free, y not patience. The question is are the youths going to stay for the next 8yrs to be bombarbded weekly with media diversion/trials. The youths of today will have grey hair tomorrow, be wise
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Justinah4real(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Smithkafors:
If ghost workers and looters can go scott free, y not patience. The question is are the youths going to stay for the next 8yrs to be bombarbded weekly with media diversion/trials. Meanwhile the only achievement of pmb is darkness and use less naira. Rememmber,The youths of today will have grey hair tomorrow, be wise
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Mboi2: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kullant:
........ grin grin grin
Sorry Zombie... You will soon get heart attack. Make sure you reply every post on this thread because most people here are wiser than AFONJAs and Zombies which you are one. Oya quote me... Ewu!
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by Codes151(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
EFCC till u bring the Aisha in Halliburton case, show us money where your Predecessor n una collect over the years, investigate the corruption charges we heard in your office, confirm Amaechi , Obj, tinubu!!! Etc

Then u r on the right track! If not.. u r no different from this dog here!
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC by chernest2002: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Buhari should quickly create jobs to engage this jobless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari / PDP's Christopher Maikalangu Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council (Photos) / Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.