Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! (1638 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by FCmome(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2006
hi guyz i realy dont know how to do again sad i have a feeling that my girl friend is having an affair!she olwayz dont cal or even text mi.
plzz give mi some steps that i will follow to know weither my suspitious is right.or ways that u will know your girl friend is cheatting on u.i depend on u guyzzzz.
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by LadieSeun(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
da only way 2 find out is to ask her urself, if she says kno, bliv her, dat is if u trust her enough
do u love her? n does she love u? if so dere shud b no reason 4 her 2 cheat on u!! smiley
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by 190: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
how on God's green earth would a lady ever testify on cheating on her BF
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
why do we guys disturb ourselves with irrelevant issues. if ur not married to her yet and u bug urself wif this, u'll soon have hypertension. my advice, u just be the best guy and dont worry abt what shes doing behind u. if she sees ur good enof for her, she wont look outside and if she still does, then shes not meant for you.all i'll tell u is satisfy her 1000%.in case shes still like that, forward her to me.
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by 190: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2010
yemium:

why do we guys disturb ourselves with irrelevant issues. if your not married to her yet and u bug urself wif this, u'll soon have hypertension. my advice, u just be the best guy and dont worry abt what shes doing behind u. if she sees your good enof for her, she wont look outside and if she still does, then shes not meant for you.all i'll tell u is satisfy her 1000%.in case shes still like that, forward her to me.

[b]you made sense till your last very words
its mis Q info like this comments u just made that made abdul mutallab nearly commit suicide
[/b]
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by bkbaybe99: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
U'll knw if your partner is cheatn if u walk in on her naked,in bed, riding the hell out your best friend while moaning and screaming "I'm cu.m. m.ing" at the top of her voice!
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by echobee(f): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
u try
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by sammie256: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2010
Is it every question u ask.Don't ask questions that are expected from cretins
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by naijaswag1: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2010
story
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by vercetti(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
Dude one can hardly tell these days you know. These naija babes dem too smart. Sometimes the thought comes to me but you just have to trust her until she is caught red handed. Make sure you satisfy her in bed at least. Good luck.
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by macsilver(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
She gives excuses for not picking up your calls at a certain time, she complains about what you guys used to do that she always enjoyed, she says your house is too far, somewhere she always wanted to go, she reduces your sex lives, hangs out with u a little less, snaps at you at any little given opportunity, doesn't ever remember to call, puts you out of her daily agenda, insults you when you guys have a quarrel. Never apologises when it's obvious that she's wrong, doesn't wanna hang out with u when you propose that; hides her phone from you and always excuses herself to pick up "important" calls.
These are the little points I know, but I could be wrong, you know...
Re: Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! by macsilver(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jeez! This post is about 5 years old! Just seeing it now

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Wants To Marry A Widow. Is It Right? / Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines / Can You Allow Yourself To Be Deflowered With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.