Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice (374 Views)

Relationship Advice / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Relationship Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice by spiliphiano: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
I spoke to a girl tha I love, she agree and she ready to date me, but she has someone that is dating, what should I do,? plz Advice me.
Re: Relationship Advice by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Take the person to a restaurant for a friendly chat, put rat poison in his food, watch him eat it and struggle for breath.. Tell him "your time has come to an end"

Drop a napkin on his dead body and walk away..

Go back at night, salt and burn the body..

Or...

Rent a sniper from Russia, $250 an hour, take the guy to an open space and tell the sniper not to miss his heart..

Lay a rose on his dead body, and just before you walk away.. Tell him the story of Beowulf..

(1) (Reply)

Is There True Love? Or Is It Simply Infatuation Leading To Love? / 5 Sure Ways To Deal With Rejection By UnoDiscuss / Ways To Be An Awesome Partner (must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.