Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (145003 Views)

Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by zumbigbo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
davtosh:
I love football die. We all have just been Nigerians dancing and jubilating together.

When we meet on other threads, I will be Afonja and you will be Wailer. Fighting over Jonathan and BUbu.
God help my country.

Bros, all that dance and jubilating na wash. One bad news, u go see everyone holding dagger. I see am for Jos well, well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy

With MMM? grin
grin

Yes oh..

Come register under me na.. This na sign from heaven say MMM is for real.. What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by hugafella(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Awka Ibom State!!!
God bless Super Eagles!
God bless Godswill Akpabio (PDP) for that MAGNIFICENT STADIUM!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Afonja, Brown roof, Flaties, IPad, Cone heads, IPod, Yoloba ,
Football changed our names for 90minutes to Nigerian Huuuuurayyyyyy!

We are carrying the spirit go other threads grin If I hear all those alias above from your mouth.

Na thunder go fire ya mouths.

My fellow Nigerians alele match forward to other threads with Love. Oya

3 Likes 1 Share

mlanreh:
The technical crew of the Algerian national team did a wonderful work he was able to hold on to Ihenancho and Alex iwobi .
All three goals from the Nigeria team where scored on the keepers right hand side. I guess this z an assignment done by the Nigeria technical crew
Moral of this lesson Learn to keep shot if you willing to defeat your opponent

Keep Iwobi and Iheanacho? Oga those duo played nothing worthy of note. They never caused any threat. Iwobi was busy heigthing a player after Referee don blow whistle, dah one follow?

They never made any impact that the Algiers had to tackle them.

It was Moses and only Moses in our attacking line, Mikel made some daring penetration with little pace, that probably pushed him to the position from which he received his pass for a crucial leading goal.

Iheanacho and Iwobi are not just favoured today. It happens to all players, they don't play too well on certain days. Except two players in the world. M and R.

11 Likes

Afonja, Brown roof, Flaties, IPad, Cone heads, IPod, Yoloba ,
Football changed our names for 90minutes to Nigerians Huuuuurayyyyyy!

We are carrying the spirit go other threads grin If I hear all those alias above from your mouth.

Na thunder go fire ya mouths.

My fellow Nigerians alele match forward to other threads with Love. Oya

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by theunmistakeabl: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
So Nigeria played game today?
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Realhommie:
Moses was never and isn't an orphan.... His parents are in Edo state

He is. I think his real parents were killed in a riot in Kano. Their home was also burnt.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
hugafella:
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Awka Ibom State!!!
God bless Super Eagles!
God bless Godswill Akpabio for that MAGNIFICENT STADIUM!!
PDP did it oooo!!

God bless MMM

MOSES MIKEL MOSES
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by dokJ: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
even if we had won 10: 0, i still dont like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Over 1000 guests and 1000 members. Seun don hammer on this thread alone. Seun abeg loan me money make i pay my skul fees, i go use am invest in MMM, chop d credit, loan u back yua money.

PM me make we deal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oloriooko(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
So this stadium is the best natural turf we have here? That pitch was appalling a big disgrace to a football nation. Our guys went around the nonsense pitch to beat Algeria, kudos to them!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by paschenko(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fresia01:
Raise ur hand if u wanna see me dancing naked on this thread.. .im in d mood to do silly things cus I'm so excited

who ur unclothedness Epp bfr? can it make a dead man rise? Meeetcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fresia01:
Raise ur hand if u wanna see me dancing naked on this thread.. .im in d mood to do silly things cus I'm so excited
i'm with you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Category1: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
DJ Spinall biko JAM Me UP.. grin cheesy

Gbedu wen dey burst brain.. cheesy

N.P==> OHEMA..

Oboy ur likes don reach 20k?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by newguy1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
DonOrpzy:
Moses Mikel Moses MMM
mmm don intoxicate U
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by gentlegenius(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chelsea 3 - Algeria 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by omonnakoda: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Caseless:
Rohr is tactically sound.
Nope!! We were lucky.

Our boys are technically poor. Decision making ability is weak, Poor ball control and cannot organize themselves defensively, struggle to bring out the ball and often chose the wrong pass. They need to improve in many areas. They won't be going to the nations cup and so will miss the opportunity to blend. We need to find a good replacement for Mikel

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Churchillsaug(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
jeromzy:
Theo Walcott
i just colapsed
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by hugafella(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
oloriooko:
So this stadium is the best natural turf we have here? That pitch was appalling a big disgrace to a football nation. Our guys went around the nonsense pitch to beat Algeria, kudos to them!
May God help u use your mouth to appreciate and say good things, so that good things go dey follow u. Your village get that kind pitch?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by mlanreh: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:

Keep Iwobi and Iheanacho? Oga those duo played nothing worthy of note. They never caused any threat. Iwobi was busy heigthing a player after Referee don blow whistle, dah one follow?

They never made any impact that the Algiers had to tackle them.

It was Moses and only Moses in our attacking line, Mikel made some daring penetration with little pace, that probably pushed him to the position from which he received his pass for a crucial leading goal.

Iheanacho and Iwobi are not just favoured today. It happens to all players, they don't play too well on certain days. Except two players in the world. M and R.

You can say that again Messi and Ronaldo. Am huge fan of both players but the truth be told at times u don't feel the presence of this guys in some games well at the end of 95min of game played am proud of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by nonjebose(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Leon ( lion) Balogun was just an emperor of the air, nodding out all noddables. Moses day it is. Musa was an interesting piece in the closing stages. General Mikel gave us the first half. Otebo stubbornly thwarted many a- Algerian move. Akpeyi looked more scared than yours sincerely

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by P0intBlank(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chai...next match na August shocked. August far o. Hope say dey no go lose form by then

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Iyanusele:

ln Jesus name.....Father we thank u for a great outing today.......I decree that such will never be scarce in Super Eagle games again in Jesus name..........we remove every embargo on our way to Russia 2018 in Jesus name.... thank u Jesus for it is done in Jesus name

Amin.....Amin.....Amin......
Ni oruko Jesu kristi
Amen
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by AreaFada2: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
choix007:

Our GD is actually +3 now, so that table is wrong...
Next match is August next year vs Cameroon

Very long time. I wish the next game was earlier. Like a week from now so that we can carry on this momentum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by peter1982: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
shame on niaja TV station, even nta sport 24 could not show. Our leader shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by choix007(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
zeemahn:

He is. I think his real parents were killed in a riot in Kano. Their home was also burnt.

That's what he told the press, his family house is here in Benin, u can come and see it and even his father will buy u a bottle of beer......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oloriooko(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
hugafella:

May God help u use your mouth to appreciate and say good things, so that good things go dey follow u. Your village get that kind pitch?
Why you come display your ignorance for public like this! So your blindness even reach your brain, haba Bros wise up na, don't accept a mediocre life, you can reason better than what you doing now
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
teewhydope:

watching live matches with the facebook app is the best experience. no advert and clean
abeg, how u dhey am
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
If the governor knew it will be like this he would have not promised them ooo grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Skelewu: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
I got a reason to shine my teeth grin grin grin cos my club (Chelsea) and my national team (Nigeria) are blazing hot, thanks to our coaches.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Category1: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
P0intBlank:
Chai...next match na August shocked. August far o. Hope say dey no go lose form by then
Exactly my thought

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.