Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,335 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! (910 Views)

Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
sad sadone of the mods banned me just for enlightening a boy on here angry, how dare him... Well if not for me been a billionaire of the people, I would have him sacked by seun angrybut as for numerous apologies sent and various pms I received I decide to let him continue his job tho he prostate like that zenith bank manager grin grin
So to you common me and women, just try to be of good character and attitude... You just might not know if its a Nigerian Prince you are talking to... Be safe...
winklalasticlala front-page pls... A billionaire is talking
! angry
Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Easy na undecided
Because of one ban, you opened two threads

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by oladipo322(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
another ban await u

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Another ban awaits you cos its obvious you have not learnt your lesson..
Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who's this one? undecided
Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by modsRbastard: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Help me ask ham ooo

Meanwhile...did you know someone was banned for posting this casava on a thread

Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who's this one? undecided
who's your daddy
Re: I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
who's your daddy
ibeere

(1) (Reply)

When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear / Will Secret Smoking Affect Your Relationship? / What Is Wrong With This Photo (water Bam Bam Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.