Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (65909 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by itsop(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2017
U.S-based Nigerian Man Disgraced After Storming Unizik To Beat Up His Supposed Lover’s Boyfriend.

There was drama at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University School of Pharmacy , Agulu, Anambra State, today, when a man who just returned from the U. S, stormed the campus , to fight for the love of his supposed girlfriend.

Trouble started, last night , when he called the girl, while studying during night class , and his girl’s side boyfriend , on campus , picked the call. In the course of their conversation, the boyfriend threatened to beat the U . S returnee.

Angered by the threat, he went to the campus today to teach him a lesson. On getting there , he called the supposed boyfriend , but coincidentally , an innocent student was also receiving a call close by.

Thinking that the innocent student was the boyfriend and was answering his call, he pounced on him and started beating him until security operatives intervened . He and his accomplice were eventually disgraced out of the campus .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/us-based-nigerian-man-disgraced-after.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2017
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

May God save all of us from mistaken identity

And

May everyone plotting our downfall be humiliated and humbled like this mumu

Who

Left all the girls in US

to come and fight for one bush meat in Agulu.

280 Likes 18 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Gflat: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
I am forced to believe this story Nigerian bloggers are hungry for traffic so I don't believe most of these stories.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by iyamALBEN(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2017
So ma guy just chop beating werr no be him own like that!?
If na me.....no Mata d punishment werr d security pipu givam, dem go must allow me make I flog dat him back to my satisfaction o.

4 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Edwinmason(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2017
what's d name of the movie?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by HARDDON: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Oh the shame! D horror!

De-pricked n he went home wit his tails inbtw his legs!

A gurl is using ur destiny to fan her career yet u'r dulling forming macho!

grin

Even d gurl , u didnt question!

So of all d yellow plush , faithful puss puss in d US, u came to die on some blackened , over used, super abused cleft? embarassed

Sad, son, sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by CaroLyner(f): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
The power of..... lipsrsealedgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
And he lost on both sides.

Guys shouldn't be fighting over girls, it makes no sense. If the bïtch don't want to be wth you then you let her go. If you were actually a good guy in the relationship then it's the girls loss not yours.

This nigga fücked up! undecided

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Burger01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Trump should ban this guy undecided

6 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Christane: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Too much of indian hemp.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by brunofarad(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Saw this on facebook grin ,this guy don go viral

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by echobazz: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
See as anger make the guy mumu. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by MrHenri: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
YES, What the guy did was wrong but the Nigerian army should better stop this act of disgracing people in public places. The guy deserve some respect and should be taken to the security office for some reasons, Instead of disgracing him like that. Honestly I know he was wrong but those army has done the worst. Believe me, This guy wont be happy seeing this in social media and he might be forced to do something crazier but I hope he forgive and forget. SORRY BRO. That babe is a bastard !!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Doctorfitz: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
U dey waste ur time on top student, u con fight because of woman. U must be a goat.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by mykelmeezy: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
the girl has what is known as MAGIC PUSAY

over grown baby like you leave yankee finish

na person you see go fight untop one babe matter

oga go n apologize to the people in your village

they have use your sense to do mmm

5 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
Oh the shame! D horror!

De-pricked n he went home wit his tails inbtw his legs!

A gurl is using ur destiny to fan her career yet u'r dulling forming macho!

grin

Even d gurl , u didnt question!

So of all d yellow plush , faithful puss puss in d US, u came to die on some blackened , over used, super abused cleft? embarassed

Sad, son, sad
Word

6 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by degelinglacis: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
U.S returnee turned mayweather on top woman

3 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Because of woman...
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Emeworld(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
My guy take heart oooo wink
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by EmekaBlue(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
b lyk army dey show off fr anambra too much....just saying
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by cocaineaddict(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
make lie kill u dia op. U mean someone had the guts to come into a nigerian university to fight. He get luck say nobe executioner, don1, kpowai or bigeye he jam

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by ceejay80s(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
And nairaland too pushed this fake news to fp

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Only a fool will fight for an olosho

6 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by fejikudz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mumu.. see wetin toto. don do u now
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by pat077: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by alldbest: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
So the side-boyfriend has colononized the mutual-girlfriend's phone or simcard? Na him hold phone since night reach morning, chai dis story get as e be

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by edo3(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
eyah,,who him offend na?
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by toms18: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
e wan dey feel like Rambo grin grin
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Hoodfriend(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Broke guy
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by pikdara: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
I thought women are the only one who fight over men?
I feel the dude's pains though, m0ron must have spent countless dollars on her head, bought her iPhone 7 and financed her education. Little did he know he was being magarised.
But the guy no wake up ooo. Ur living in Amelika and you haven't listened to CB ft Tyga's song to know hoes ain't loyal. My guy you don carry last.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by imoriwe: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
I like the way he was put in his place cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.