Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja (4083 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by SAHACO(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2016
IPOB breaking barriers of divide and rule through enlightenment campaign.
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
In the end, Biafra will come grin
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OfBiafra: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
onyenze123:

And like director says - 'We must continue'

However, I hope this conversation is not hijacked by the so called intellectual class - in other words - the elite class.

This class has prospered under Nigerian rulership and should not be allowed to control the conversation.

Nevertheless we welcome their input on equal terms with other Biafran classes.

OfBiafra
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OfBiafra: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
onyenze123:

And like director says - 'We must continue'

However, I hope this conversation is not hijacked by the so called intellectual class - in other words - the elite class.

This class has prospered under Nigerian rulership and should not be allowed to control the conversation.

Nevertheless we welcome their input on equal terms with other Biafran classes.

OfBiafra
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Ejanla07: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
1) I am not against your agitation for secession

2) I agree that self determination shouldnt be about violence and bloodshed

2) Dont compare the Aburi Accord with this summit. The Aburi Accord was held long before Biafra. Biafra was not even part of the Agenda. When Ojukwu declared Biafra it ws in the Estern House of Assembly.

4) The Catalans want to break away from Spain but they do not hld their secessionist summit in Madrid. The Western Sahara want to break away from Morocco but they never hold their secessionist summit in Rabat. It is only the Igbos that want to break away from Nigeria that still hold a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.

typical hateful afonja. they must find a reason to hate. how low can u get.

location? seriously?
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Are you a Biafran.....? Probably you are not, so is of no use trying to clarify anything to you. One thing with haters is they will never stop hating even when you walk on top the water like "Jesus" they (haters)will say is because you can't swim, then when you dance on top of the river they (haters)will complain that you are raising dust. So the problem here is even if you (Ojucrook) believe and see reasons/justification in the Biafra struggle it still does not mean anything to me because you are not a Biafran I would have clarify things to you had it been you are a Biafran. Honestly I won't like to loose brother all because of his ignorance.

OJUcrook:
Bros he never reach insult na. We can maintain the argyment with civility and maturity. You talked about common sense; common sense should dictate to you that the location will add nore weight to your secessionist ambition.

It would have been a different case if the metting took place in diaspora. But I still see no common sense in wanting to break away from Nigeria and then holding a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Are you a Biafran.....? Probably you are not, so is of no use trying to clarify anything to you. One thing with haters is they will never stop hating even when you walk on top the water like "Jesus" they (haters)will say is because you can't swim, then when you dance on top of the river they (haters)will complain that you are raising dust. So the problem here is even if you (Ojucrook) believe and see reasons/justification in the Biafra struggle it still does not mean anything to me because you are not a Biafran I would have clarify things to you had it been you are a Biafran. Honestly I won't like to loose a brother all because of his ignorance.

OJUcrook:
1) I am not against your agitation for secession

2) I agree that self determination shouldnt be about violence and bloodshed

2) Dont compare the Aburi Accord with this summit. The Aburi Accord was held long before Biafra. Biafra was not even part of the Agenda. When Ojukwu declared Biafra it ws in the Estern House of Assembly.

4) The Catalans want to break away from Spain but they do not hld their secessionist summit in Madrid. The Western Sahara want to break away from Morocco but they never hold their secessionist summit in Rabat. It is only the Igbos that want to break away from Nigeria that still hold a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners’ Reward Will Leave You Speechles (18+) / Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu / #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.