Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify (8409 Views)

Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / Buhari’s Advisers To Testify Against Saraki And Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by ezechueze(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by Coolgent(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
One of the arrested Judge got wind of his arrest, so he kept all his exotic cars etc at immediate pass governor of his House.
Dss should arrest the governor too
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by frank202012: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:
Defenders of corruption (sadly they're also joint victims of the vice) were masturbating all over a thread suggesting their arraignment has been postponed indefinitely as if "indefinitely" means "never to be arraigned".

For avoidance of doubt, "indefinitely" only suggests no specific date has been fixed yet. However, the arraignment could still happen the next day, a week's time, a month's time or even a year's time. Surely, it's not a thing to celebrate on.

Lazy kids aplenty here I swear!

No one has been convicted since ur daura secret service began work to avenge nd crush their masters foes.
Yet u shamelessly come here to talk rubbish.
Media trial isn't legal
Desist from it.
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by PassingShot(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
frank202012:

No one has been convicted since ur daura secret service began work to avenge nd crush their masters foes.
Media trial isn't legal
Desist from it.
[/s]
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
frank202012:

Media trial isn't legal
Desist from it.
on point
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by ehissi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear only judges recommended for prosecution by the NJC will end up been prosecuted.No CJ will touch the files leyt alone assigning the cases.Better get it into your head.The DSS cannot run faster than its shadows,it must abide with the confines of the law

Guy what is your problem?? angry

For the past how many days passingshot, omenka, Hungerbad, ngenenkwu and the rest has been in hiding because the Buhari and Daura Secret Service have been messing up lately.

Saraki and Ekweremadu trial?? Withdrawn!!

Corrupt trial judges nko?? NJC say all the judges arrest na bobo and illegal and na only 2 judges DSS petition and na only one judge proof/evidence dey.

Shame no gree let passingshot show face for Nairaland all these days.

Then small breeze whey e say e wan collect as e dey comment for nairaland for judges corruption saga, you wan mess put!!!

Guy leave! Free this guy for this matter naaah!! grin

Allow him to rest naaa!!! Haba!! undecided
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by ayeeshaapink: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
And i ask again; Where are we going in this country?
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by frank202012: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
NgcoboP:
on point
I don't need to make a point to a chronic ZOMBIE
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by frank202012: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
No matter how hard u try u can't cover the truth.
Re: DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
frank202012:

I don't need to make a point to a chronic ZOMBIE
wrong quote. please go and correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, States, Lgs Share N740, 880bn FAAC Allocation For August / Electoral Bill: Fresh Controversy As Senate, Reps Approve Different Versions / 2023 Presidency: Accept Winner As Allah's Choice - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.