Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? (758 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by franklyn00(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Guys,

Question, WOULD YOU MARRY A GIRL THAT YOU IMPREGNATED regardless if you like her or not? Would you advise to "get rid" of the baby or give up for adoption? Would you marry her if your FAMILY BESEECHed you to do so?

Ladies,

Question, WOULD YOU "get rid" of your baby if the guy WON'T MARRY YOU? Or would you raise the baby NOT KNOWING if the guy will stay or not?
#palmgossip
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by ohn1759: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2016
MARRY? heeeeelllll never!! angry
its all abuot: hit & go NEXT!! wink
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
The guy above me.. May gawd epp u..

No matter how the yarsh swt reach I can't allow my spermatozoa enter that place, one touch belle done show.. So I better avoid it to avoid stories that touch..
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Tallesty1(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Nah who go marry her before?

Does Getting someone you don't like pregnant make any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by finalboss(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
hmmm... op the ansa is no
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Young03(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2016
Dump question

y u pregnant her when u know say u no like her?

if na my sister...I go marry her by force or u go experience 5yrs madness
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by PukkaBlog(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2016
if she is worth it. Join me, I win everyday. See my signature
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by philGeo(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
I will marry her, before i have sex with any girl, know that i really love her and i am read for the out come.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by ohn1759: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
smithsydny:
The guy above me.. May gawd epp u..

No matter how the yarsh swt reach I can't allow my spermatozoa enter that place, one touch belle done show.. So I better avoid it to avoid stories that touch..

I talk am again!!
Sex, marriage and procreation are different things. A lady doesn't get pregnant unless she wants to. It should not be used to blackmail anyone into marriage.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Why get a girl pregnant if u dont like her..just use condom cos na d girl go suffer am pass
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Laveda(f): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Can you imagine? See question.

Mtcheeew
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Blizzy9ja: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016
If you get her pregnant and you don't love don't let anyone pressure you into marrying her cuz you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

If she's afraid of abortion, let her have the baby but please don't marry her because you got her pregnant.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by rawpadgin(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2016
u can't get pregnant if i don't like u
reason we have condoms

@ this age & stage, any girl that get pregnant by me will definitely end up as my wife
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nightie(f): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
oshi
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by rawpadgin(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Young03:
Dumb question

y u pregnant her when u know say u no like her?

if na my sister...u go marry her by force or u go experience 5yrs madness
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by emdeey(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Jarizod:
Why get a girl pregnant if u dont like her..just use condom cos na d girl go suffer am pass

The thing no sweet if you use protector
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2016
ohn1759:

I talk am again!!
Sex, marriage and procreation are different things. A lady doesn't get pregnant unless she wants to. It should not be used to blackmail anyone into marriage.
Nigerian gals no wan hear that one oo
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
emdeey:

The thing no sweet if you use protector

I sabi..na withdrawal sure pass buh what if the thing too sweet u..u come discharge inside am nko..na new responsibilities be that oo
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by firstking01(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Smh, i wonder what you are doing with a girl you can't marry....nairaland guys sha, the only language they understand is sex, sex, sex and sex upon sex.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Wetin,why you no go carry and marry?You no know that one when you dey do am. Abeg na your responsibility, carry am sharp sharp.

Since you get love or lust to sleep with her,you go manage live with her for the rest of your life with the same love or lust.

We can't encourage you to leave the girl. Leaving her is the root of single parenting or step parenting which has been one of the sources of ill-brought up children and domestic indulgence and violence. Let us rid the land of evil.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? / Real Women Share Six Of Their Biggest Sex Turnoffs / See Types Of People U Will Always Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.