Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion (2674 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Is Marriage An Achievement? / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX6-t9FAt7Y

In Africa, Girls are bullied into getting married......... Which is completely bad!.. Marriage is NOT an achievement! It isn't everything... Girls shouldn't be bullied into marriage so they do not end up making a very bad decision..... We have a lot of powerful single ladies in this world... A lot of women suffer in marriage that they wish they were single... KINDLY watch till the end.... ANd drop your Opinion... As this is my opinion

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/10/is-marriage-everything-watch-this-video.html
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by midehi2(f): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Linda Ikeji has now become an example of "You must not marry", it might be she is not really happy with success and without a man by her her side. Many who are supposed to be married but still single wish they have the right man as husband, marriage is good and necessary but with the right person, thats just the plain fact! I don't think there is anyone who wish from childhood that he/she must not marry in life.

for me, i go marry o, better one sef grin
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
Marriage is NOT the answer to every problems of any females in this world regardless of her colour…

For me, MARRIAGE is juz a piece of paper(contract). The most important is how u both as an adults wud help each other to build ur own little empire…Helping each other,motivate each other,set a goal together and live together with a peaceful mind ,trust and loyalty as a COUPLE.

So many females until now was been forced to get married out of their own will coz of d family traditions/culture…Its not only African females suffering from this craziness... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2016
I'm only saying a girl can be successful without a "MAN" by her side!.......... Marriage should be a thing of Choice NOT FORCE.. (my Opinion Tho)
midehi2:
Linda Ikeji has now become an example of "You must not marry", it might be she is not really happy with success and without a man by her her side. Many who are supposed to be married but still single wish they have the right man as husband, marriage is good and necessary but with the right person, thats just the plain fact! I don't think there is anyone who wish from childhood that he/she must not marry in life.

for me, i go marry o, better one sef grin

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2016
GBAMMEST
TrapQueen77:
Marriage is NOT the answer to every problems of any females in this world regardless of her colour…

For me, MARRIAGE is juz a piece of paper(contract). The most important is how u both as an adults wud help each other to build ur own little empire…Helping each other,motivate each other,set a goal together and live together with a peaceful mind ,trust and loyalty as a COUPLE.

So many females until now was been forced to get married out of their own will coz of d family traditions/culture…Its not only African females suffering from this craziness... undecided undecided
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by hopeforcharles(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Marriage is an achievement, take it or leave it,
First ask what is an achievement :
something that has been done or achieved through effort : a result of hard work
In marriages there is effort, effort to love, to procreate, to bring forth legitimate children that will grow and be nurtured in a family,
The smallest unit of a country is a family and family happens in marriages, nature made it that we grow in companion had it not been so there would not have been need for females or male just one gender.
From my views marriage is super important to create a stable family, forget all those who claims they don't need a woman or man they are just deceiving themselves the truth still remains we need each other and that is marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Nah. Any 2 can marry, it's an achievement when they uphold the "death do we part" vow
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Cholls(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

my sister Why you mad? Fix ya face
Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
(Keep up)
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by yaqq: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Knowing that someday someone will park into my home to spend the rest of her life with me really bothers me, no privacy any longer, I just wanna have kids joor
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2016
In Africa it is
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Marriage is NOT an achievement, rather it's a bondage undecided....Marriage only favours the male species not the female....in my own point of view, marriage is not worth it undecided
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2016
yaqq:
Knowing that someday someone will park into my home to spend the rest of her life with me really bothers me, no privacy any longer, I just wanna have kids joor
grin
... Er..can't u just adopt?
But know wife+kids or just kids ....there will be no privacy in either scenario.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Marriage is an achievement because you're a man na, if you were a female, you wont be saying this crap undecided
hopeforcharles:
In marriages there is effort, effort to love, to procreate, to bring forth legitimate children that will grow and be nurtured in a family,
The smallest unit of a country is a family and family happens in marriages, nature made it that we grow in companion had it not been so there would not have been need for females or male just one gender.
From my views marriage is super important to create a stable family, forget all those who claims they don't need a woman or man they are just deceiving themselves the truth still remains we need each other and that is marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
And who told you there isn't effort and LOVE staying single?.....
hopeforcharles:
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by hopeforcharles(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Marriage is an achievement because you're a man na, if you were a female, you wont be saying this crap undecided
It is even a more achievement label with women who knows instinctively that it's their sole purpose on earth procreate. Wondering if you read fully my crap.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by hopeforcharles(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
giftadene:
And who told you there isn't effort and LOVE staying single?.....
Can u procreate singularly? If yes then I believe u

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Must you marry before procreation? and it's obvious your knowledge of marriage is to have sex and have a bunch of kids
hopeforcharles:

It is even a more achievement label with women who knows instinctively that it's their sole purpose on earth procreate. Wondering if you read fully my crap.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by hopeforcharles(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
giftadene:

Must you marry before procreation? and it's obvious your knowledge of marriage is to have sex and have a bunch of kids
No because it had been twisted, but on a normal ground God made it man and wife,
For your information sex and procreation is the second factor in marriage. After companionship

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
No it's not, until you become a woman, that's when you can understand..... and no I didn't read fully because I lost interest after reading few sentences undecided
hopeforcharles:

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Newbeginnings(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Marriage is not an achievement

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by hopeforcharles(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No it's not, until you become a woman, that's when you can understand..... and no I didn't read fully because I lost interest after reading few sentences undecided
Then ur bad tongue u missed out on the juicer part, I can't be a woman to understand and besides I have my resourceful informants. tongue
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? Watch This And Drop Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
What is the juicer part? undecided
hopeforcharles:

Then ur bad tongue u missed out on the juicer part, I can't be a woman to understand and besides I have my resourceful informants. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders / D Working Pill To Use For Abortion / My Elder Brother Wants To Marry My Girlfriend And Wants Me To Make Her Say Yes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.