Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) (1499 Views)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by contactmorak: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2016
A US Nigerian Lady took to her twitter handle to reveal how she got into slight trouble after her white flatmate who insisted on tasting her cooked pepper soup, reacted to the spices. Not only was he taken to the hospital but the police had to get involved as the Nurse regarded it as a case of food poisoning. See more tweets as you continue.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/nigerian-lady-arrested-in-us-for-giving.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by contactmorak: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2016
more

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Greenbullet(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
ahh ayé is involved.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
Wetin we no go hia for dis laif? So even Oyibo fit razz like dis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by contactmorak: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2016
All these oyinbo people that can't take ordinary pepper soup..

I wonder how they will react when they eat Yoruba stew..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Presh900(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
'nd this is romantic??
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by obontami: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
Maybe the girl wash toto water put cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by justhelp(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2016
My problem with oyinbo is that they have long throat anything they see they must feel or taste I knew that's way the behave in real life when ever I see that like tat in their movies
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Adeinfo: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
I don't know why white people especially from the West are so allergic to spicy food. Have seen cases of Africans who have spent years over there, on their return home, they avoid spicy food unless they gradually take it before they are fully adapted to spicy food.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by YourWife(f): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Pepper soup of life... Can I have some?
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
All these oyinbo people that can't take ordinary pepper soup..

I wonder how they will react when they eat Yoruba stew..
Lol! U no well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
YourWife:
Pepper soup of life... Can I have some?
Sure! Just pm me dear grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Ordinary peppersoup undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by nikkypearl(f): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Presh900:
'nd this is romantic??
yes it is

Especially the part the oyinbo said "he feels like he's about to pass out undecided
The 'feelings' there is romantic sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by Presh900(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
yes it is

Especially the part the oyinbo said "he feels like he's about to pass out undecided The 'feelings' there is romantic sad
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by tjay0584(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
obontami:
obontami:
obontami:
RECIEVE SENSE IJN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hahahaha... im a yolobalola cockef d peppersoup grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant / People Blast Young Lovers For Sharing Photos Of Them Making Out On Facebook / In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.