Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please (1475 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
A friend of mine is at a cross road. He is in love with a girl from a wealthy family, my guy is a graduate but he isn't working @ the moment and he is someone I believe has a prospect to achieve great feet in the future.

The girl happened to be from a different tribe #factor, the girl is in her mid twenties and she has vow to stay with the guy but the parents re seriously on her nerve, the problem now is the girl father doesn't even like the guy tribe at all and even called a meeting with the guy to offer him 5 million naira for him to leave his daughter alone that he has arranged for a proper suitor for his daughter........

My guy is seriously trouble couple with the fact that he should broke and looking for money for his MSC.
Ur contributions on how to diligently tackle ds issue
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by falconey(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
take the cash......fuck_ love!

3 Likes

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by sweettease(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
In die need? cry
Don't you mean dire need?

If he has some dignity, he won't take the money. How are you even sure it's not a test?

3 Likes

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
... IF she's worthy of my Love, Nothing can seperate us.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Love is indeed a wonderful thing, and it conquereth all things even in the misdt of trials, what does this your friend actually wants, LOVE OR MONEY?. He should follow his HEART.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wtf!! 5 million? U crazy? Really?

I"d tell d man 10million naira and we have a deal!! grin

2 Likes

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by dingbang(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:
Love is indeed a wonderful thing, and it conquereth all things even in the misdt of trials, what does this your friend actually wants, LOVE OR MONEY?. He should follow his HEART.
which stupid heart abeg? Niccur ought to use his brain jor.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by falconey(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:

is this a joke? The heart will definitely choose love, isn't that what he uses to love?

I'll say follow your cognition, take the fucking_ cash and ameliorate your goddamn life!!!!
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Olami90: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is d babe willing to stand with him nd defend their relationship to the last? If yes, let him continue. If the babe's stand isn't sure, let get get d cash asap and forget d babe.

And if d babe eventually turn out to be mario, it is a plus for him(getting d cash nd babe together) buh he must be open to d dad that he has handed off his daughter, makin him realise it is her daughter that is yet to back off
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
. I kw u'll say so buh trust me he'll make real money. I kw we prsently live in a time were money is chosen over everything. So dearie i'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by ikp120(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
I hate arranged marriages with passion mehn! cry
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
which stupid heart abeg? Niccur ought to use his brain jor.
. Most times even your brain can fail you, All he needs is Direction. Stop making money look like a superior over matters of the heart.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Die need ... grin grin grin grin
Chokes on champagne while laffin
cheesy cheesy
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:
. Most times even your brain can fail you, All he needs is Direction. Stop making money look like a superior over matters of the heart.
matters of the heart ni.. rubbish...
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
matters of the heart ni.. rubbish...
i wonder y sum ppl won't comment without a word of insult.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by falconey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:
. I kw u'll say so buh trust me he'll make real money. I kw we prsently live in a time were money is chosen over everything. So dearie i'm not surprised.

he'll make real money? I thought the future is full of uncertainty and one has to evaluate and make rational decision today to secure a better future. Miss you can't guarantee he will make that real money.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Hillzy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Offer persin 5m for this recession make him leave ur daughter? Oga I don watch this film, remind me watin be d name again I beg

2 Likes

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
you're not God, i'm only being optimistic, no one prays to forever remain poor and i hope you also don't pray such.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by falconey(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:
you're not God, i'm only being optimistic, no one prays to forever remain poor and i hope you also don't pray such.

And I'm being practical not to make a mistake that one will regret for the rest of his life.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:
i wonder y sum ppl won't comment without a word of insult.
relax madam.. I wasn't insulting u.. rubbish only describes my take on the subject, not u. It's a huge difference
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:

And I'm being practical not to make a mistake that one will regret for the rest of his life.
alright. Different strokes for different folks
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Let all these lies end with 2016 please

Cc: Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by kheengjay(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
die need...... like niccur..... seriously?

furiously walks out of thread to plug cane
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
10 Millons grin grin grin deal grin grin

I will still come back for the babe grin cheesy
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by natsuDragneel: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why does everyone keep pointing out the fact that it's dire need and not die need.... grin grin
#nollywoodBlockbuster cheesy grin
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by uairaland: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
5 million naira.

that is a trap the babe's dad has set.

if he accepts, then the dad will tell the world that the guy is a golddigger who would easily sacrifice their union or even her for money.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by uairaland: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
kheengjay:
die need...... like niccur..... seriously?

furiously walks out of thread to plug cane

To PLUG cane ?
is it rechargeable or electronically operated ?

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
uairaland:
5 million naira.

that is a trap the babe's dad has set.

if he accepts, then the dad will tell the world that the guy is a golddigger who would easily sacrifice their union or even her for money.
Excatly my point.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by LoveDecay(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
treasuredluv:
Excatly my point.

Powerful men don't play games with the weak.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by treasuredluv(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
LoveDecay:

Powerful men don't play games with the weak.
Not in marriage
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweettease:
In die need? cry
Don't you mean dire need?

If he has some dignity, he won't take the money. How are you even sure it's not a test?
its has been corrected. Please furiously walk back to the thread to mk meaningful contribution
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please by yaqq: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
seunny4lif:
10 Millons grin grin grin deal grin grin

I will still come back for the babe grin cheesy
its not about the money.....the dad won't bless the union

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles / My Girlfriend Kissed Me 2 Day / Happy New Month.. A Quick Trip To Ibadan In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.