Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? (1127 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! / Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by bingbagbo(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
What are the reasons why a married woman should or should not have a male best friend?
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
What lost in her hand that she is finding for? undecided

When she was making her marital vow,did she forget the part where she and her husband vowed to be each other's bestfriends?
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
For those of us who are single, is very difficult to maintain a relationship with the opposite sex without string attached, talk of a married woman.

Them no dey keep goat and yam together. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Savvy2(f): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
It's not safe...
It's better as "friend of the family" than "bestfriend"

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by youngest85(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2016
pls married women come and make me ur best friend o
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Friending a married woman isn't funny at all ooo.
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Im looking for a sweet sugar momma to fuçk me senseless
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Chikpat(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Som oda kids will look for ur wife to Bleep her senseless som day.... Dats Karma!

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Cholls(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
MzLarem:
What lost in her hand that she is finding for? undecided

When she was making her marital vow,did she forget the part where she and her husband vowed to be each other's bestfriends?
my sisterWhy you mad? Fix ya face
Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
(Keep up)
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cholls:
my sisterWhy you mad? Fix ya face Ain't my fault y'all be jocking (Keep up)
K
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
are u single.. cool cool
herbie27:
For those of us who are single, is very difficult to maintain a relationship with the opposite sex without string attached, talk of a married woman.

Them no dey keep goat and yam together. grin
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by vybzkartel: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:

i am here cool
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
vybzkartel:

i am here cool
pix or.. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by vybzkartel: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
pix or.. lipsrsealed

Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
vybzkartel:
where the jumpsuit and cuffs at??
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Onogiede(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am searching for one as such ooh but strongunderstandable type
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by schumastic(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
bingbagbo:

What are the reasons why a married woman should or should not have a male best friend?

the same reasons that made her got married in the first place are the reasons why she shouldn't have a male friend.
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by jashar(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
as long as the male best friend is her husband, no wahala. wink
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by ElsonMorali: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
If her husband is dead, no problem.
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by tonaydo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
I will reply you with a picture soon
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmm ^^^^ this is the picture you're looking for i guess

Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't think it's proper at all!!

the husby could get real jealous and it could break up the marriage!
Re: Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? by PlayerOne: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol see question

I can't even allow my gf keep a male friends talk less of married

The day my gf do such .. Then thats the end of our relationship

But she can keep sugar daddy sha. Cox sabi spend like mumu

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Cut Off From Her / Guys! How True Is This? / Guys Or Ladies? Who Write The Worst English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.