Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Really Want To Cut Off From Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Want To Cut Off From Her (1126 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by queenice7(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
I realised my so called best friend has been fake all these while. we have been frnds for 2 years now and knows virtually everything about each other. but I realise she is a gold digger, jealoused, always happy when sth goes wrong for me, not happy wen we go to places and de attention of de guys are at me, mocks at me wen I make mistakes, jealoused wen she sees me with other female frnds or wen I praise other female frnds. she can be very proud too. worst is that am an ambitious person and we don't have same goals therefore being with her makes me less focused on these goals and making mistakes too. please how do I get rid of her or make her less close to me without hurting her feeling, it is affecting me academicallywithout hurting her
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by yine: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
U should know that 80% of females are same... .
U should try talking to her about it.. ..she probably don't even know she is that way.. ...
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Alexk2(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
You mean your imperfect friend isn't good anymore for your perfect self? undecided
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by vani86: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dude, dont guilt trip her. I have had friends like that and i gradually stopped hanging out with them.

What you should realise is that people are different with different characters, when they were younger, it may not have been a big deal but as they get older, their character develops, visions are formed. Thats when you realise some friends are a bad influence.

What do you do with bad eggs, so you keep them because you bought it with your money?
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by firstking01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mtcheew, what's the difference between you and herundecided
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by kingphilip(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's not everyone that will surely align with your purpose and aim in life and that's the reason why we should always bond with those who encourages our visions and propels us to achieve it be it a spouse or a friend

Choose your friends wisely because they have a way of making you either attaining your full potential or destabilize you from achieving your goal

Having said that, cutting off from friends who are not propellers is to simply start ignoring them and then stop craving their indulgence either in not hanging out as usual or by telling them to their face about your decision

Everyone is responsible for their actions and inactions and if you fail to accomplish your goals, they'll still be the one to mock you at last

Think, act and act wise before it's too late

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
You should my brother. You really need to cut off. You do
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by chigoizie7(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Make me ur FWB and she will hate coming near u once I am around.

I can dish out that cold treatment.
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by queenice7(f): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You should my brother. You really need to cut off. You do
Am a girl. thanks dear
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
queenice7:

Am a girl. thanks dear
congratulations
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Presh900(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
congratulations
Brotherly you just dey congratulate people up and down , hope all is well??
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Presh900:
Brotherly you just dey congratulate people up and down , hope all is well??
Bros, as e dey sweet them, make I follow congratulate them
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Presh900(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros, as e dey sweet them, make I follow congratulate them
Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Neolah(f): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2016
You must be nice to consider her feelings when it is obvious that she doesn't consider yours. Well anytime she mocks you or does any stuff like that , give her a piece of your mind. One of these will happen. She'll either check her ways or leave you which is great cuz that's what you want and also considering the fact that she's jealous and happy when something bad happens to you. Wait...you called this person a friend but what I see is a close enemy. Drop her like she's HOT.

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Cut Off From Her by Parpor(m): 1:35am On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
Mtcheew, what's the difference between you and herundecided
. Janet roger 2 bottles of Orijin for ds chairman(or his preferred choice). When he is through,gv am lap dance. All his bills on me

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Cheap Passwords / I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. / Man Lets Girlfriend Have Sex With Other Men But He Must Stay Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.