Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (8497 Views)

Has Any Atheist Come Up With Any Tenable Argument To Support His Beliefs Yet ? / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
flamingREED:

But He set me free from sin,
What your science can never do.
God is in a glorious class.
Kindly DEFINE sin.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
I understand you, boss. I actually intended to have a private chat. I've done the same with Johnydon22 and ReverseEngineer, and everything's been well' and truly good. I can assure you you won't regret it. You won't have to think "I shouldn't have done it". I just like getting a bit intimate with people in whom I find remarkable qualities; ones from whom I can learn and improve my HUMAN quality. If you're still not convenient with it, it's fine boss. Thanks. (I'm not a sir though, just a regular teen that reveres "Gods like you).
you are very intelligent bro , I must confess
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

its highly amusing and at the same time ludicrously amazing..
Just a simple google search will cure you..
And that is not something i will do for you.PERIOD

Clown keep fooling yourself.
Why not google it yourself and find out how many internet pioneers were real atheist.

www. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Taylor_(computer_scientist)
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

hahahahahaha...this got me laughing hard...
Guy...you are a clown and a child in scientific knowledge...thats a compliment!

Clown. by the time i was putting Science into practise you were still using Diapers

If you had knowledge of Science or anything close to that , you could have given me the origin of matter and energy.

So crawl back to your Mum and ask her to change your Diapers. leave Science for those who can comprehend it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown. by the time i was putting Science into practise you were still using Diapers

If you had knowledge of Science or anything close to that , you could have given me the origin of matter and energy.

So crawl back to your Mum and ask her to change your Diapers. leave Science for those who can comprehend it.
lol i can see your immense scientific knowledge ----#NOGRAVITYONTHEMOON
Mr.Science...
Abeg swerve with your foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown keep fooling yourself.
Why not google it yourself and find out how many internet pioneers were real atheist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Taylor_(computer_scientist)
oh so these are your christians who invented the internet?
Lol...let me help you..
Vinton Cerf(father of the internet)---Atheist
Aaron swartz(developer of the Rss internet feed)----Atheist

The people who, earlier, developed the concept of packet switching that permitted the internet
(Leonard Kleinrock, Paul Baran, Donald Davies, Bob Kahn) do not have any religious affiliation advertised

Your ability to use the internet is the result of the works of atheists and agnostics
Bill gates(microsoft)----Agnostic
Steve Jobs(Apple ios)----Agnostic
Steve Wozniak(Apple ios)---Atheist
Linus Torvalds(The kernel which androids run on)----Atheist

And the internet is impossible because of these three guys
Konrad zuse(father of modern computers;inventor of the modern computer)----Atheist
Claude shannon(the mathematics which the internet was based on;the information theory)----Atheist
Alan Turing(father of computer science)----Atheist

so i dont know the rubbish you're sending to me

www. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
lol..
(1).FYI,tim berners lee was an atheist as at the time he invented the www---(1989)..he only became religious because he married and had kids(1991)...
2)He is not a christian as at now/didnt become a christian....he is a UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST....UU is not christianity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

oh so these are your christians who invented the internet?
Lol...let me help you..
Vinton Cerf(father of the internet)---Atheist
Aaron swartz(developer of the Rss internet feed)----Atheist

The people who, earlier, developed the concept of packet switching that permitted the internet
(Leonard Kleinrock, Paul Baran, Donald Davies, Bob Kahn) do not have any religious affiliation advertised

Your ability to use the internet is the result of the works of atheists and agnostics
Bill gates(microsoft)----Agnostic
Steve Jobs(Apple ios)----Agnostic
Steve Wozniak(Apple ios)---Atheist
Linus Torvalds(The kernel which androids run on)----Atheist

And the internet is impossible because of these three guys
Konrad zuse(father of modern computers;inventor of the modern computer)----Atheist
Claude shannon(the mathematics which the internet was based on;the information theory)----Atheist
Alan Turing(father of computer science)----Atheist

so i dont know the rubbish you're sending to me

lol..
(1).FYI,tim berners lee was an atheist as at the time he invented the www---(1989)..he only became religious because he married and had kids(1991)...
2)He is not a christian as at now/didnt become a christian....he is a UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST....UU is not christianity...

How many years did you google to get this?

Why are U obessed about Scientists who are Athiests? i guess you need them badly for atheism to seem relevant.
Mind you most of those Scientists you mentioned were born into religeous homes ,some even had their parents as preists.they only became athiests inorder to be reconginsed in the scientific world or inorder to recieve research grants from the Elites, you are too naive to know this.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol i can see your immense scientific knowledge ----#NOGRAVITYONTHEMOON
Mr.Science...
Abeg swerve with your foolishness

Mr Science who cannot explain weightlessness or origin of matter and Energy. you better go and learn a trade an leave Science for those who have the capacity.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Mr Science who cannot explain weightlessness or origin of matter and Energy. you better go and learn a trade an leave Science for those who have the capacity.
dude bleep out!
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
blueAgent:

How many years did you google to get this?

Why U obessed about Scientists who are Athiests? i guess you need them badly for atheism to seem relevant.
Mind you most of those Scientists you mentioned were born into religeous homes ,some even had their parents as preists.they only became athiests inorder to be reconginsed in the scientific world or inorder to recieve research grants from the Elites, you are too naive to know this.
just imagine the rubbish you typed!
If you cannot substantiate your claim..
You keep kwayet!
M done with ya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:
just imagine the rubbish you typed! If you cannot substantiate your claim.. You keep kwayet! M done with ya!

You have google to do that yourself.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by RabbaRabbi: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 / Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.