Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (8424 Views)

Has Any Atheist Come Up With Any Tenable Argument To Support His Beliefs Yet ? / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yes, we use all part of our brain, but on the ratio and capacity of 10% , while the dolphins use 20% , which means, Dolphins might be the next generation and evolution of man...... Ok ok ok, my theories though.......
orimion:

This is a myth. We use all the parts of our brain
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Go and read more about life. Sit alone more, talk to yourself alone more, neglect friends alittle, and think wider more. Thank you. You are welcome.
blueAgent:

I laugh at you Athiests. you people sound like dictionary that can only define a word by using another word which itself needs its own definition.

I asked you who made the Aliens , you said they are from the water. so who made the Water ? O yeah Dictionary start.

2 Likes

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2016
1990news:
Go and read more about life. Sit alone more, talk to yourself alone more, neglect friends alittle, and think wider more. Thank you. You are welcome.

Is that your answer. I don't need to think about anything, i know there is a God who made Heaven and Earth.
You seem not to have an answer to my Question ,but you also feel certain there is no God. how is it possible since you cannot give me the origin of ordinary water .
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Do what i instructed you to do for 1week, your answer would reveal itself to you.
blueAgent:

Is that your answer. I don't need to think about anything, i know there is a God who made Heaven and Earth.
You seem not to have an answer to my Question but you are also feel certain there is no God. how is it possible since you cannot give me the origin of ordinary water .
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Edenoscar(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2016
1990news:
Believe it or not, you (human) are not alone, because there are other humans (powerful humans) out there, with the capacity to use 90% of their brains, ..
The above illustrations and theory were written and formulated by myself alone.

If there is life out there what make you think they will be humans and not maybe mosquitos or other creatures
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Edenoscar(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:

With out Religeon Science can never exist.
BULLSH!T
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Edenoscar(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:

i KNOW there is a God who made Heaven and Earth.
you know this how?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by shadeyinka(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Dear RabbaRabbi, the way your question is framed suggests one either ought to know the origins of man; or, otherwise believe that god did it. There couldn't be a more flawed attempt at seeking answers. In seeking answers, you must also be open to the many other possibilities that abound. For example, man may have emerged from the failed experiment of advanced alien species, man may be the descendants of old world apes, man may have been involved in a teleportation experiment from another universe, man may be the highly intelligent project of the devil that god has decided to colonise out of spite and jealousy. Also, the answer could just simply be "I don't know!". So why compel people to pick sides in a false dichotomy?

At any rate, to me, the most compelling theory on the origins of man is as outlined by the theory of evolution. This theory has made use of a panoply of mutually exclusive bodies of facts; including genetics, anatomy and physiology, fossil records, behavioral biology and lab experiments to come up with a coherent and compelling narrative about our origins. In the circumstances, I have no reason to reject the proposition that we come from an old world ape that is a common ancestor to other existing apes too. If a definitive proof against evolution surfaces, I will very promptly discard it, and maybe adopt a more compelling answer, supposing one were to come along. But I don't feel compelled to know the origin of man as you do OP.

I think yours is an escapist way of looking at things. Theists say the origin of Man is Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial could mean any living being of which God or gods or Aliens are specific definitions.

It is either Atheist concur or they provide a different valid explanation. I believe that is the import of the original post.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2016
The same way u re mosquito?.
Edenoscar:

If there is life out there what make you think they will be humans and not maybe mosquitos or other creatures
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by shadeyinka(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2016
1990news:
Yes, we use all part of our brain, but on the ratio and capacity of 10% , while the dolphins use 20% , which means, Dolphins might be the next generation and evolution of man...... Ok ok ok, my theories though.......

Humans will never be replaced in the game of intellectual superiority on the earth.

Check out the following super features:
1. Bifocal Sight
2. Opposing Thumbs
3. Slow sexual maturity
4. Slow biological maturity

Etc. These and others make man the ultimate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Think again. Dolphins might be the next evolution of a superior man. All lives originates from water, therefore, dolphins is the next. The most friendly sea creature to man is Dolphin. Ok ok ok. My theories though.
shadeyinka:

Humans will never be replaced in the game of intellectual superiority on the earth.

Check out the following super features:
1. Bifocal Sight
2. Opposing Thumbs
3. Slow sexual maturity
4. Slow biological maturity

Etc. These and others make man the ultimate!
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
1990news:
Do what i instructed you to do for 1week, your answer would reveal itself to you.

You are looking for cheap Excuse not to answer my question. typical Athiests.
Do you know the origin of Atheism?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Edenoscar:
you know this how?
Through his word.
1990news:

You are looking for cheap Excuse not to answer my question. typical Athiests.
Do you know the origin of Atheism?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Edenoscar:

BULLSH!T

What is Bullshit? i know you donot have any knowledge of Science if not you will understand .
Science is just a proffession like any other discipline it is limited and subjected to the laws of Nature.
So Science can never be higher than Nature.

If Your Science is all knowning what has stopped it from explaining the origin of the smallest atom. or finding cure for HIV,Cancer, or stop Earthquakes,Hurricane,Tusnami, or secret to conquer death?

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
shadeyinka:

I think yours is an escapist way of looking at things. Theists say the origin of Man is Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial could mean any living being of which God or gods or Aliens are specific definitions.
If you claim the origin of man is extraterrestrial, I only have to ask for the evidence supporting this claim.

It is either Atheist concur or they provide a different valid explanation. I believe that is the import of the original post.
You completely miss the point then! This is not an 'either or' situation at all. If you claim there is a rat in my brain that sh!ts brilliant ideas into it, I don't suppose you'd argue that the choices before me are: concur with the ridiculous claim or provide an alternative explanation about how you get brilliant ideas. I know a rat cannot survive in my brain due to insufficient Oxygen. So while I can be fairly certain there isn't a rat in my brain, I don't have to know what makes my brain function the way it does.

Trying to compel me to provide an alternative explanation because I've rejected your ridiculous assertion of some imperceptible god is the definition of FALSE DICHOTOMY. I reject your argument on the basis of its incongruencies, not because I necessarily have an alternative (although, in this specific case, I have a much more compelling alternative).

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Seun(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
1990news:
I can see a future coming, whereby man wont depend on guns, bombs and etc to fight war, rather they would depend on magic.
By magic, you mean supernatural powers, right? What is your reason for believing that supernatural powers will become more effective than technology in the future, considering the rate at which technology is improving while supernatural claims are being exposed as lies?

Probably before that happens, man in general should be able to use at least 40-60% of their brain capacity.
Actually, our brains are constantly working. The idea that we only use a small fraction of our brain power is just a myth.

Religious beliefs by then would be a past issue, and man would solely depend on my mind, inner strenght, knowledge and the self power to control his world. Still my theories and illustrations again. So call me, TheBeast.
Again, I must ask you for the basis of your belief that supernatural powers exist and will be widely used in place of technology someday.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by koolJ1(f): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Dear RabbaRabbi, the way your question is framed suggests one either ought to know the origins of man; or, otherwise believe that god did it. There couldn't be a more flawed attempt at seeking answers. In seeking answers, you must also be open to the many other possibilities that abound. For example, man may have emerged from the failed experiment of advanced alien species, man may be the descendants of old world apes, man may have been involved in a teleportation experiment from another universe, man may be the highly intelligent project of the devil that god has decided to colonise out of spite and jealousy. Also, the answer could just simply be "I don't know!". So why compel people to pick sides in a false dichotomy?

At any rate, to me, the most compelling theory on the origins of man is as outlined by the theory of evolution. This theory has made use of a panoply of mutually exclusive bodies of facts; including genetics, anatomy and physiology, fossil records, behavioral biology and lab experiments to come up with a coherent and compelling narrative about our origins. In the circumstances, I have no reason to reject the proposition that we come from an old world ape that is a common ancestor to other existing apes too. If a definitive proof against evolution surfaces, I will very promptly discard it, and maybe adopt a more compelling answer, supposing one were to come along. But I don't feel compelled to know the origin of man as you do OP.

This post gave me an orgasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by taurus25(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
koolJ1:

This post gave me an orgasm.
ewww grin
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by taurus25(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:
What is Bullshit? i know you donot any knownledge of Science if not you will understand .
Science is just a proffession like any other discipline it is limited and subjected to the laws of Nature.
I wonder where you get the idea that science is superior or tries to be superior to nature?. Science is simply a testable method to understand how nature works in order to explain and make predictions about the universe. What exactly is your point here??.

If Your Science is all knowning what has stopped it from explaining the origin of the smallest atom. or finding cure for HIV,Cancer, or stop Earthquakes,Hurricane,Tusnami, or secret to conquer death?
This can only come from a strong religious mindset. Who ever said science is all knowing??. Science accepts being ignorant, and the only way we can provide answers to your above questions here is through rigorous studies and experiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
taurus25:

I wonder where you get the idea that science is superior or tries to be superior to nature?. Science is simply a testable method to understand how nature works in order to explain and make predictions about the universe. What exactly is your point here??.

This can only come from a strong religious mindset. Who ever said science is all knowing??. Science accepts being ignorant, and the only way we can provide answers to your above questions here is through rigorous studies and experiments.

If Science is ingnorant as you say. while do Atheists claim there is no God. becos he cannot be scientifically proven?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:

What is Bullshit? i know you donot any knownledge of Science if not you will understand .

Science is not all knowing, and who told you that there is no cure for HIV, if it is made accessible to the public, big pharmaceutical companies will lose billions of dollars from anti-retroviral drugs and codon will almost become useless,cancer is cured by healthy eating, haven't you heard of weather modification(am not so sure of this sha), and lastly death is a necessity, if older generations don't die off,where will the younger ones live(over population atuo down), so here you go,science saves the day once more
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
taurus25:

This can only come from a strong religious mindset. Who ever said science is all knowing??. Science accepts being ignorant,
and the only way we can provide answers to your above questions here is through rigorous studies and experiments.

How can Science be inferior to nature when it claims to know more than nature?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buharimustdie20:

Science is not all knowing, and who told you that there is no cure for HIV, if it is made accessible to the public, big pharmaceutical companies will lose billions of dollars from anti-retroviral drugs and codon will almost become useless,cancer is cured by healthy eating, haven't you heard of weather modification(am not so sure of this sha), and lastly death is a necessity, if older generations don't die off,where will the younger ones live(over population atuo down), so here you go,science saves the day once more

All this are mere Assumptions not facts.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:

You are looking for cheap Excuse not to answer my question. typical Athiests. Do you know the origin of Atheism?
do you even understand what you just typed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
1990news:
By so doing,I will grow intellectually?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by koolJ1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
taurus25:
ewww grin

You have no idea grin
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by taurus25(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:

If Science is ingnorant as you say. while do Atheists claim there is no God. becos he cannot be scientifically proven?
Atheism and science are not the same
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by taurus25(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueAgent:

How can Science be inferior to nature when it claims to know more than nature?
lol..... re read what wrote up there. If i may ask, where do get your info from?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by manmustwac(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
Christians and muslims believe there is a God that created heaven, earth and man...

But for the atheist, there is no God, and he didn't create man.

Now here is my question to the atheists. How did man came into existence, if there is no God in existence??

Let's hear from you guys...

hopefulLandlord, hahn, Seun, KingEbukasBlog, winner01, felixomor, OLAADEGBU, sonoflucifer, thesixthsense, EyeHateGod, AgentOfAllah, cloudgoddess, CAPSLOCKED, Scholar8200
Human beings evolved and if you were smart enough to understand you'd know that everything evolved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by shadeyinka(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
If you claim the origin of man is extraterrestrial, I only have to ask for the evidence supporting this claim.

You completely miss the point then! This is not an 'either or' situation at all. If you claim there is a rat in my brain that sh!ts brilliant ideas into it, I don't suppose you'd argue that the choices before me are: concur with the ridiculous claim or provide an alternative explanation about how you get brilliant ideas. I know a rat cannot survive in my brain due to insufficient Oxygen. So while I can be fairly certain there isn't a rat in my brain, I don't have to know what makes my brain function the way it does.

Trying to compel me to provide an alternative explanation because I've rejected your ridiculous assertion of some imperceptible god is the definition of FALSE DICHOTOMY. I reject your argument on the basis of its incongruencies, not because I necessarily have an alternative (although, in this specific case, I have a much more compelling alternative).

LOL!

This extraterrestrial being is not a physical being and He can not be measured. Everything physical is a cheap imitation of the things which exist in His rhelm.

One gets to know Him only by experience and not by scientific examination. He actually made us with independent volition so that through our choices He selects those who love and respect Him.

If you are looking for a Physical Evidence, you will never know Him. Knowing Him is an Experience that is REAL but subjective at the physical level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Answered: Can A Christian Lose His Salvation? / Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? / Beware Of "A Balanced Message" - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.