Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG (1243 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by odiks: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ekiti-Ekiti state Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has the described the celebration of the Federal Government over the release of 21 Chibok girls by the Boko Haram, as not only diversionary, but a tactic employed to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the hunger and outrage generated by crackdown on judges.

The governor said “Nigerians have had enough of anti-corruption war” saying it is high time President Muhammadu Buhari addressed massive hunger that is killing many people in the country.

Fayose said this on Thursday at the commissioning of a three-block classrooms built at the Erelu Adebayo Children’s Home in Iyin Ekiti, Irepodun/Ifelodun Local Government Area as part of activities marking his second year in office.

In his words, “What they came out today to tell Nigerians that 21 abducted Chibok girls have been released by the Boko Haram group is diversionary.

Nigerians have never had it so bad. People are very hungry. What they did today is just to divert attention from what they did last week by clamping judges and justices into detention. While no one is saying corruption should be condoned, but the due process must be followed.

“The Peoples Democratic Party-led Federal Government that they labelled as inept, did better than this. The exchange rate of the naira to the dollar is unacceptable. The situation has led to hyper-inflation where what people used to buy for N30,000 can not be bought with N100,000‎. Look at the elections that have been conducted since they came to office, all the gains recorded by the previous government as far as democracy is concerned are being eroded,” he said.

Fayose said: “Food security is number one, they should stop fooling us; our economy must be urgently addressed because Nigerians voted for the government in power so that they can enjoy better lives.

“There is hunger everywhere, many husbands had turned to wives in their families. Nigeria is hard to live in and we pray that God will change this change for us.

“It is not good for a government to be catching thieves and kidnappers everyday while its citizens are hungry. Everybody is now a thief in Nigeria, we need prayer in Nigeria and we need divine intervention.

“Our people are suffering under the APC government, I am not afraid of what man can do to me. They have taken our rights away from us but I am not afraid because if you want to catch me you must slaughter God.

“We have had enough of diversionary tactics, they are using the report of Chibok girls’ release to cover up the undue arrest of our judges. Trampling on our rights is trampling on the Constitution.

“We want food on our table because propaganda does not amount to food on the table of our citizens. Let them continue to conspire, I will continue to rule them.

“Those waiting for me, tell them that they will continue to wait in vain. I am going somewhere, God is taking me to somewhere in Nigeria whether my adversaries like it or not, Fayose said.

He accused the Buhari Administration of resort to propaganda to deceive Nigerians whom he said urgently need food on their tables.

The governor announced the donation of N250,000 to purchase uniforms for the inmates in the orphanage and another N250,000 for their food supplements placing a curse on any official who diverts the money into his/her private pockets.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/release-chibok-girls-diversionary-address-hunger-fayose-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by odiks: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is this man okay at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by adenine02: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
The MAD DOG has spoken

fayoshit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by yeyeboi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Pidggin(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
We are happy about it but they should show us pictures
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose I like you o.
But give kudos when it's due na.
Until fowl yansh expose just give kudos OK?

1 Like

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by kokoA(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose is a hopeless mudafuker!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by muyibaba222(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mr Fayose, pls note that nothing can cover hunger order than food. no amount of distraction can cover the economy situation cos it's what we feel every second, minute, hour and day.
It would have been better if you said the Govt., Red cross and Swill govt. are lying cos you and your followers never believed the girls were abducted.
Now it is wrong for DSS to arrest Judges but right for your boys to slap a judge. Your are not in a position to comment on judges arrest Mr Governor.

Kudos to the Government for the release. we hope they complete the process

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by sarrki(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Confirm fayose is sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by citizenjuwon(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is yet another show of senseless opposition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by krasican(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
odiks:
Is this man okay at all?

u dey see madman u dey ask whether he dey ok angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by demolinka(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Instead of all this noise, fayose, why don't u start preparing ur body for a prison cell of ur choice? And an sure if your daughter was among the said 21, you would be be weeping for joy now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Jaideyone(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
wtf is wrong with this donkey? does he even know when to stfu will he release this kind of statement of his children were part of those kidnapped? what a m0r0n

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Clerverly: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
USELESS MAN!
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Progressive01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
And this is supposed to be a father with children of his own, and the husband to a woman, talking.

Mad Dog indeed. And he's some people's hero- I didn't say iPod.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by minifuworld: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
this man is suffering from neurosis
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by seunmsg(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose is really very stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Abeymills(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose d great no evil wil prevail over u no probaganda by bubuhari n his hords of zombies wil ever prevail over u those who plot 2 silent u or insult u it will never b well wit them all
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Abeymills(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose d great no evil wil prevail over u no probaganda by bubuhari n his hords of zombies wil ever prevail over u those who plot 2 silent u or insult u it will never b well wit them all its not easy 2 stand up 2 a tyrant who jet out 4 his brain surgery yeye govt

2 Likes

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by amaco12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeymills:
Fayose d great no evil wil prevail over u no probaganda by bubuhari n his hords of zombies wil ever prevail over u those who plot 2 silent u or insult u it will never b well wit them all its not easy 2 stand up 2 a tyrant who jet out 4 his brain surgery yeye govt
look at them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Splinz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose at it again, stating the obvious to discerning minds.
Chibok girls drama have always had a political undertone.
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by babdap: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose should learn how to wail wisely

1 Like

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by todayboy: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
So much distraction in this government

What's the big deal of the girls

We all know Buhaei hide the girls for 900 days

Decide to release them today
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by ekolajossyadde(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Leave fayose alone. He is d only mouth piece of d. Masses
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose gradually running mad and una dey there dey look am

1 Like

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Justiceleague1: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeymills:
Fayose d great no evil wil prevail over u no probaganda by bubuhari n his hords of zombies wil ever prevail over u those who plot 2 silent u or insult u it will never b well wit them all
yes. Fayose spoke the truth..nigerians are zoogeriously zombiefied not to see the agenda behind this propagana move imagine,no pictures,no interviews,nothing. And they are here,hungry,foaming in the mouth over the great fayose..they will soon see...
#fayose4president

1 Like

Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Justiceleague1: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
amaco12:
look at them.
na only mallam dey squat dey paiss and some muslim afonja wey holy pass sultan grin grin
Re: Release Of Chibok Girls Diversionary, Address Hunger, Fayose Tells FG by Ovamboland(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
He even wants the corruption war to be stopped, so he can go enjoy his loot in peace
Evil!

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Mr Rotimi Akeredolu The New Governor Elect. / He Didnt Beat Me, I Swear .. Udensi's Wife Changed Her Domestic Abuse Story / Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.