Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

New Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job (42536 Views)

New Job Vacancies For The Week / New Job Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company LAGOS / New Job Vacancies (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Job by makjay(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2010
dats cool, i key in to dat faith too, cos i rili need a job too
Re: New Job by chyzion: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
A mortgage bank based in Lagos requires competent and result oriented candidates to fill the following positions:

Head, Business Development/Marketing
Successful candidate will be responsible for developing a customer base for the bank, identify target market groups and design marketing strategies and plaits for achieving bank's objectives.
Requirements:
• Minimum of second class lower degree in Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any numerate discipline.
• At least 6 years cognate experience in Credit & marketing, retail/consumer marketing and strategic planning in a banking environment.
• Must be computer literate and have good communication skills.
• An MBA or ACA or ACB is an added advantage.
• Should have a passion and aptitude for Marketing & Business Development.
• Must have extensive network of business & financial connections.
•Good knowledge of retail product development.
•Must exhibit quality leadership skills and be a team player.
•Age between 30 - 40 years.

Head, Operations
Successful candidate will be responsible for transaction services in the bank and supervise the entire banking operation processes.
Requirements :
• Minimum of second class upper degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
• Possession of ICAN, ACA or ACIB is an added advantage with at least 6 years relevant working experience.
• Ability to work under pressure & achieve results through people.
• Computer literacy with good analytical skills
•Sound knowledge of banking operations processes
•Must exhibit quality supervisory, organization and leadership skills.
•Must be a team player
• Age between 32 - 40 years.

Internal Auditor
Requirements :
• Minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit (HND) in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
• Possession of MBA, ACA, ACIB or ICAN with at least 5 years relevant experience in the banking sector and at least 2 years auditing experience.
• Ability to work under pressure & think 'outside the box'.
• Management of Accounts & financial controls, basic banking Operations/Product knowledge, knowledge of regulatory guidelines for banking operations, good computer audit, quality management and supervisory/analytical skills.
• Age between 35 - 45 years.

REMUNERATION: Competitive and Attractive but based on Qualification and relevant experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should send, electronically, a cover letter and their detailed curriculum vitae stating personal contact details (not P.O.Box) and active phone numbers to: info@fieldreams.com
Applicants should dearly state the position they are applying for at the top right corner of their Cv’s. Closing Date: 29th January 2010
Re: New Job by chyzion: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
A microfinance bank based in Lagos requires a competent and result oriented candidate to fill the following positions:
Head, Business Development/Marketing
Successful candidate will be responsible for developing a customer base for the bank, identify target market groups and design marketing strategies and plaits for achieving bank's objectives.
Requirements:
• Minimum of second class lower degree in Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any numerate discipline.
• At least 6 years cognate experience in Credit & marketing, retail/consumer marketing and strategic planning in a banking environment.
• Must be computer literate and have good communication skills.
• An MBA or ACA or ACB is an added advantage.
• Should have a passion and aptitude for Marketing & Business Development.
• Must have extensive network of business & financial connections.
•Good knowledge of retail product development.
•Must exhibit quality leadership skills and be a team player.
•Age between 30 - 40 years.
REMUNERATION: Competitive and Attractive but based on Qualification and relevant experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should send, electronically, a cover letter and their detailed curriculum vitae stating personal contact details (not P.O.Box) and active phone numbers to: info@fieldreams.com
Applicants should dearly state the position they are applying for at the top right corner of their Cv’s. Closing Date: 29th January 2010
Re: New Job by omboye: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2010
To Whom It may concern. I need a job very urgently, as i have being out of work for over a month now and the pressure is really getting to me. I am a graduate of English with experience working at Customer Care and Front Desk. I can be reached on 08037124350 or 08023116478 - Patience.
Re: New Job by sunej(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2010
Sunej Global have vacancy for female and male accountants and office managers. Applicant must have minimum of N.D, must be good in computer and internet applications and must be fluent in English and Yoruba. Applicant must reside close to Iwo Road or Ring Road in Ibadan.
Interested applicants should email their C.V to support[at]sunej.com
Re: New Job by employer2(m): 3:53am On Jan 22, 2010
I am moved to say congrats, we are all encouraged to believe in ourselves, and to put God in all we do,only then can things go on smoothly.
Re: New Job by trustboy: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
A marketing Officer, male or female needed for a hotel in Ota, Ogun state. Preferably a resident of ota or the environ.
Call 08063024708.
Re: New Job by Dunddy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
i wrote an apt test where i came first out of 38 applicants. i stand a good chance of getting the job but i have the following problems:
1: my o'level cert is only an online print out (couldnt get my cert cos i lost the original of my photocard since 1999 to fire)
2: the original of my nysc cert is yet to be realeased since 2008 but i have the photocopy of the previous one in which my name was misspelt as KEHINDE Olujimi Olujimi instead of KEHINDE Olujimi Olusegun.
do you think i still stand a chance of getting the job? please respond cos im losing my mind to fear!

thanx all.
Re: New Job by yimsky: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2010
sad hullo housemates. hope u all are doing fine. PLEASE can any1 in d house help. am a Microbiology Graduate wt a 3rd class & i need of a new/gud job. av laid my hands on stuffs like administration, customer service, P.A, lab testing(tho not medical-mostly on consummables, esply food). taken my application/cv 2 a numba of places, read newspapers, now dont knw wot 2 do next i can be reached on microtax3@yahoo.com or 07029909545.

tanx all
Re: New Job by blessingwt: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
New Job or Business Opportunity?

We offer you a unique Business Opportunity meant for both employed and Job seekers

Take advantage of what Corporate bodies like UBA, First Bank & Diamond Bank are

buying into. Take a bold step, attend a Free Presentation and make a decision

Indicate your interest

Send Name and Location to 08037364200

or CV to israel_blessing@yahoo.com
Re: New Job by Xbeauty: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
To all of you reading this now i really need a job, any good job pls dont fail to post a vanancy to me.
thanks a lot lol smiley cool kiss nd i think i like telcominication companies
Re: New Job by Xbeauty: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
congrats God is always on time and in control of our situation. i really thank God for all these testimoines and i pray more will come in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Job by forab: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
My broda, i rejoice with you. i pray i get a good job as soon as possible as my passion for my current work has depreciated.

rgds
Re: New Job by EVERWIN(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
Looking for an BSC (Hons) in Economics, or other related disciplines with at least 2nd class lower division.

Or young graduate (prefer female) that pass the exam of stockbroker, and membership of such as chartered institute of stockbrokers and/or others.

Your must have the possibilities to build up a network or have already of investors trading different type of investment product, some new to nigerian market.

You get a license by Securities & Exchange Commission to perform the functions of an issuing House or can easely obtain it.

Age between 25-35 years

Experience: min. 1 year

Your function inside the new to form company: as partner you advise and market old and new financial investmentproducts in the nigerian market.

You don't need to do any investment yourself to start, only your education and connections caunt.

No middlemen, no agents, no interimcontract that bring people to me please.

Intrested and qualified canddates should also send their application, and curriculum vitae to my email you see in my profile.

Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Re: New Job by BLESSEDUC1: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
I thank God for u. Pls keep prayin for me
Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2010
Do you have a degree in textile technology or any other fashion and dress making training ? A world renowed Fashion House needs your services. Kindly send your detailed resume to EDENNPROFILE@YAHOO.CO.UK ! TELL A FRIEND
Re: New Job by urfriend(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2010
Hi,

A media outfit is looking for the following;

1.TV Production manager

2.TV channel Manager

Interested persons should please send their CVs to asuquo_eton@yahoo.co.uk

Deadline is friday 5th,2010 at 2pm.
Re: New Job by urfriend(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2010
Hi,

A media outfit is looking for the following;

1.TV Production manager

2.TV channel Manager

Interested persons should please send their CVs to asuquo_eton@yahoo.co.uk

Deadline is friday 5th,2010 at 2pm.
Re: New Job by otilowaju(f): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
Anyone who has any vacancy for a BSC holder In Fisheries should contact me on phillipslr@yahoo.com. Thanks to you all.
Re: New Job by kzzyjoe(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2010
Ah CONGRATE TO YOU I REJOICE WIF U O HOPEFULLY DAT OUR OWN TOO GO COME. ENJOY YA SELF.
Re: New Job by Omokel: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
That is God for u, with him all Things are Possible
Re: New Job by softspot1: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
I am a B.sc holder in Economics, with a good grade.
Any one with relevant info can reach me on mibaab@yahoo.com
Re: New Job by toyecoach(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
I am a B.sc holder in Economics, with a good grade.
Any one with relevant info can reach me on mibaab@yahoo.com

You  fits into the oil n gas industry,you and others  could submit CV at
http://plumoiljobareers.com.

you also get tips on how  to ace  lucrative jobs  in the industry.
Re: New Job by ial: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
You are a friend of HIS and do the DO not the DON'T! Keep being HIS friend.
Re: New Job by jeal(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2010
U wil nt believe dat we r in d same shoe,but d dif is dat u r employed nw n i'm yet 2 get 1. Anyway i'm stil trusting God 4 1. God is God anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.