Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland (3074 Views)

Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

But, I'm actually sane wo
going through d medical records i discovered that anusodourinhaler is okay
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
diehardanusfan:
all those idiots shouting my name may trailer run untop una head undecided
going through ur medical records, i have to do a scan on ur brain immediately becus u are suffering from a rare condition known as THEOBROMACALIZIER... Dis disease can be so servere dat it builds up a tumor in d brain of d victim...
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Airforce1 is just sick, although its not so much of a common sickness... D sickness is common is Australia and it is called PANTRALICOSIS and is can be cured if he focuses on important things and stop misbehaving
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Obontami is also sick but d sickness could get worse if he doesnt hid to d treatment instruction... He is suffering from a sexual disease known as GELATYNE-BROCODUNDOSIS... The best way to stop dis disease is to stay away from sexual intercourse(vagina) for 19months and constantly feed on gritted cassava and milk... Only then will he be ok
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jesusboiy is sufferin from an incredible rare ailment known as XENOLIZI-ALIMAZIOSIS also known as NARKOGREDELIOUS-THEOBROMOLAIZIER. This disease has no cure yet but i and my scientists are working on somethin soon... D disease is as a result of extreme masturbation and degronosis...
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bigveinydick; we need to run a RADIOMETRIC-X-GAMALOGY scan on him to detemine wat his sickness is and dat will cost nothing less than 30 million naira
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
Bigveinydick; we need to run a RADIOMETRIC-X-GAMALOGY scan on him to detemine wat his sickness is and dat will cost nothing less than 30 million naira

You just proved them right.grin
@topic....windupmerchant
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
khiaa:

@topic....windupmerchant
u can't be serious. u can't put me up with those people. am notin like them.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u can't be serious. u can't put me up with those people. am notin like them.

Stalking can be considered mental illness and some mental illness is considered lack of sanity and lack of sanity is considered insane, hmm! Yeah that's you. Oh yeah, can you afford KFC? cheesy
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

Stalking can be considered mental illness and some mental illness is considered lack of sanity and lack of sanity is considered insane, hmm! Yeah that's you. Oh yeah, can you afford KFC? cheesy
bit rich coming from someone who survives on kool aids
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2016
I can name the most insane person EVER to post on Nairaland, it calls itself a male but it is really a female........all4naija, you can't get any nuttier than that monkey.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
bit rich coming from someone who survives on kool aids

What is kool aids? oh you meant aide to Africa that you survive on. Got RICE?
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Suleimanovic(m): 12:34am On Oct 14, 2016
*Jonaifame*
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Smallville10:
going through d medical records i discovered that anusodourinhaler is okay
Thank you sir
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

@topic....windupmerchant
lol... I just did a quick medical check on him... He's okay...
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

if he stalks u then he's just love-sick and dats a harmless non-medical condition
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:
I can name the most insane person EVER to post on Nairaland, it calls itself a male but it is really a female........all4naija, you can't get any nuttier than that monkey.
i will chek her records

She no longer exists here
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Suleimanovic:
*Jonaifame*
i just checked through jonaifame's file and i must say its not good...
Sometime in asia some persons suffered dis kind of disease but professional surgeons handled things and it was okay...

He is suffering from a brain disease known as CONJULATIVE-BROMAZILOSIS, its a very serious ailment which can lead to permanent brain damage and mad and finally death... He has to under go a brain surgery CONJULATIVE-LIQUDATOR which will cost nothing less than 5million dollars
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Smallville10:
if he stalks u then he's just love-sick and dats a harmless non-medical condition

No, you are wrong. Stalking has nothing to do with love, it's a mental illness state of mind. You tell that to the dead victims who were stalked and murdered by this so called love because they didn't return the love back to the stalker. By the way he's not stalking me but he has a fantasy of whooping my black azz (his words not mine).
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Be free to drop names
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

No, you are wrong. Stalking has nothing to do with love it's a mental state of mind. You tell that to the dead victims who were stalked and murdered by this so called love because they didn't return the love back to the stalker. By the way he's not stalking me but he has a fantasy of whooping my black azz (his words not mine).
hahahahahahaha... Thats funny... The guy is at the apothesis of Stalking... He 'woopin ur black azz' (lol) shows he is reacting to excess masturbation and degronosis
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Smallville10:
i will chek her records

She no longer exists here

That's good, almost everyone hated it.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Olasco93: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Smellymouth
SmellyAnus
Dicksmasher
stupidity
Mumuuu
DashMeYansh
iPopAlomo
Isuckpussy
uselessgoat
Sonofananimal
ajebuter
LuciferHimself
Dangerman
Bettercreature
IkpuMmadu
AprokoMan
EgusiSoup
AngryNigerian
OsusuMustFlow
Phockphockman
Sacluxpaint
haywire07
Okeikpu
OutOnBail
asuustrike2009
adonbilivit
PDPmamapiss
Caveatemptor.
bedspread
GodpunishBuhari
ENDTIMELIFE
MissingBudget
U2gossip
satelliteDISH
BlackPeni5
G0ldcircle
HungerBAD
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Olasco93 ... U won kill doctor

Most of those names no longer exists

1 Like

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

What is kool aids? oh you meant aide to Africa that you survive on. Got RICE?
lool. go eat some chicken that's d only thing y'all good at. me survive on kool aid? u trippin we do much better dan you deplorables over there.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahahaha... Thats funny... The guy is at the apothesis of Stalking... He 'woopin ur black azz' (lol) shows he is reacting to excess masturbation and degronosis

No, you're wrong again. He wants to whoop my black azz because I called him out on his multiple topics of obsessed stalking. I knew a guy who was so possessive and obsessed with his wife to the point that he would dress up as a woman and stalk her doing the day so that he could know her every move, when she discovered what he was doing she left him and got her own apartment, can you believe that this nutter would go to her apartment at night and climb in a tree with his binoculars and spy in her window all night. That's not love, that's insanity. cheesy
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lool. go eat some chicken that's d only thing y'all good at. me survive on kool aid? u trippin we do much better dan you deplorables over there.

Keep dreaming. That's why you leave in droves, searching for a better life.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

Keep dreaming. That's why you leave in droves, searching for a better life.
sit yo asss down and do ur research. y'all can't talk. you all live on benefits, yur a lost people. pity I have to go now. amma come back for u. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Stupidity- i just cant get my hand on what is wrong with him... D medical records are complicated but i suspect he is going through LUDIGRINUS-QUIQUILOSIS... But i am not sure yet
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
sit yo asss down and do ur research. y'all can't talk. you all live on benefits, yur a lost people. pity I have to go now. amma come back for u. I mean it.
You wish that you had benefits in your country, and once you get to the west alot of you head to social services to sign up for benefits.
Nooooooo! Please don't come back for me, don't start stalking me, continue your obsession with Twaci, PLEASE.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
khiaa:

You wish that you had benefits in your country, and once you get to the west alot of you head to social services to sign up for benefits.
Nooooooo! Please don't come back for me, don't start stalking me, continue your obsession with Twaci, PLEASE.
u sure chat lot of shvt eh

1 Like

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Olasco93:
Smellymouth
SmellyAnus
Dicksmasher
stupidity
Mumuuu
DashMeYansh
iPopAlomo
Isuckpussy
uselessgoat
Sonofananimal
ajebuter
LuciferHimself
Dangerman
Bettercreature
IkpuMmadu
AprokoMan
EgusiSoup
AngryNigerian
OsusuMustFlow
Phockphockman
Sacluxpaint
haywire07
Okeikpu
OutOnBail
asuustrike2009
adonbilivit
PDPmamapiss
Caveatemptor.
bedspread
GodpunishBuhari
ENDTIMELIFE
MissingBudget
U2gossip
satelliteDISH
BlackPeni5
G0ldcircle
HungerBAD

U got the wrong guy bro, why and how did I make the list?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / Ladies Can U Marry A Rich Man Who Hates Sexx Doesn't Drink, Smoke Nor Flirts? / HML Lalasticlala (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.