Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland (3075 Views)

Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Oct 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u sure chat lot of shvt eh

LMAO....I'm just returning the favor, remember you started it with your derogatory post about my people and lumped us all in the same group with your stereotypes, so hey, right back at you. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Tit for Tat.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by boostdom2: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Damn, Khiaa, you just brought back the memories of all4naija. Wasn't dude a mulatto? Reality101, 190, Jamogirl, Iconize, Sagamite, Safo, Coogar etc. . . Y'all were savage as fvck and Khia, as much as you may want to wave it as banter, all4naija probably had you feeling some type of way. Hope he aint leave you no trauma, lol.

I been on NL for so long and y'all make me think those were the days.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2016
khiaa:

LMAO....I'm just returning the favor, remember you started it with your derogatory post about my people and lumped us all in the same group with your stereotypes, so hey, right back at you. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Tit for Tat.
you're lucky. I just busy dese days. I see truth gave u so much burns eh. dumb ass fck black yank. don't quote again pls and I mean it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2016
khiaa:

typical uneducated one. its favour, not favor. you grew up in the slums of harlem, Mississippi or south carolina? y'all can't spell shit but eat kfc and drink kool aid all day then engage in ur silly gang wars at night. you be bloods or crips? murica is a laffin stock worldwide.

1 Like

Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 4:31am On Oct 16, 2016
typical uneducated one. its favour, not favor. you grew up in the slums of harlem, Mississippi or south carolina? y'all can't spell shit but eat kfc and drink kool aid all day then engage in ur silly gang wars at night. you be bloods or crips? murica is a laffin stock worldwide.

LMAO.. . You ignorant monkey, in America it is spelled FAVOR. I will disregard the rest of your post because it's simply shows your stupidity.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by khiaa(f): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2016
you're lucky. I just busy dese days. I see truth gave u so much burns eh. dumb ass fck black yank. don't quote again pls and I mean it.

If you are going to post to me, please do so in English.
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by IkpuMmadu: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olasco93:
Smellymouth
SmellyAnus
Dicksmasher
stupidity
Mumuuu
DashMeYansh
iPopAlomo
Isuckpussy
uselessgoat
Sonofananimal
ajebuter
LuciferHimself
Dangerman
Bettercreature
IkpuMmadu
AprokoMan
EgusiSoup
AngryNigerian
OsusuMustFlow
Phockphockman
Sacluxpaint
haywire07
Okeikpu
OutOnBail
asuustrike2009
adonbilivit
PDPmamapiss
Caveatemptor.
bedspread
GodpunishBuhari
ENDTIMELIFE
MissingBudget
U2gossip
satelliteDISH
BlackPeni5
G0ldcircle
HungerBAD

Where did I do wrong
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Where did I do wrong
Why did you quote me? Can't you see that we're still on strike
Re: List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland by adonbilivit: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Olasco93:
Smellymouth
SmellyAnus
Dicksmasher
stupidity
Mumuuu
DashMeYansh
iPopAlomo
Isuckpussy
uselessgoat
Sonofananimal
ajebuter
LuciferHimself
Dangerman
Bettercreature
IkpuMmadu
AprokoMan
EgusiSoup
AngryNigerian
OsusuMustFlow
Phockphockman
Sacluxpaint
haywire07
Okeikpu
OutOnBail
asuustrike2009
adonbilivit
PDPmamapiss
Caveatemptor.
bedspread
GodpunishBuhari
ENDTIMELIFE
MissingBudget
U2gossip
satelliteDISH
BlackPeni5
G0ldcircle
HungerBAD
na u wan scatter my brain? go collect ur money back from that baba coz I no mad as him promise u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse / Words To Say Before, During And After Sex / Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.