Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) (41180 Views)

Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
They were girls when they were tooked away and when they were broughted back they are now womens.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
K
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by excess4luv: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
I see only zombies commenting

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dosinspector:
Why do i find it difficult to believe this chibok story :276 girls taken without a trace for 2 yrs, 276 human beings, this matter sef.

A plane crashed foe over a year now and it hasn't been found

Am not saying this story is totally true, but nothing is impossible sha
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
And some people would rather believe these girls were never kidnapped...
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by omoolorire(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Welcome back good citizens
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
they would never remain the same again
forever scarred!!!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
excess4luv:

Are u in the number?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
they would never remain the same again
forever scarred!!!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pidggin:
Eya, were they not with these girls below, why do they look so different? Hopefully WAEC can confirm their identities.

But how is it possible to keep over 200 humanbeings in one place without a trace?
no mind that bubu and his minister of lies...... They think Nigerians are still blindfolded.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pidggin:
Eya, were they not with these girls below, why do they look so different? Hopefully WAEC can confirm their identities.

But how is it possible to keep over 200 humanbeings in one place without a trace?
If u were kept in such captivity for such a long time and fed with maybe a piece of bread a couple of day undermining the incessant rape, I'm sure u will nt be looking the way u look now.
Well it's a thing of joy to hv dem back nt minding the price

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari just hide this girl's for 900 days because of power

pls kindly help send ur pics so i can use it to teach my daughter what a MAD man looks like

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
TijaniAbu:
Is it these half naked girls showing so much skin that Nigerians should believe are chibok girls held by islamist terrorists Boko Haram? Not looking like escape from purdah. Apc house of liara

If only Africa can open its brain to the endless lies of politicians. . So its NOW boko haram decided to release them .... And then Lai Mohammed comes out to say no terrorist was released..... What a double whammy of lies.............buhari has always known the faces behind boko haram and this is carefully planned to paint him as a saviour.... 2. So boko haram after aligning with al Qaeda/Isis now gives gurls back for "free".... Wow... Nollywood needs to make this movie...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
They were girls when they were tooked away and when they were broughted back they are now womens.
Pls refer me to ur English teacher. I really need to deal with him.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by just2endowed: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Young03:
oh. they look hungry

besides all are Muslims

completelywrong bro....chibok community are predominantly christian community and the girls total number of girls kidnap are more than 90% christian....
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Redhot111:

If u were kept in such captivity for such a long time and fed with maybe a piece of bread a couple of days undermining the incessant rape, I'm sure u will nt be looking the way u look now.
Well it's a thing of joy to hv dem back nt minding the price
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Fury007: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
excess4luv:

Because wailers are busy crying inconsolably in their dingy rooms.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Qabt(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
brostheo:
undecidedStage play, who are this people deceiving? sad
will you ever be satisfied?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
mustmust:
Baba did not visit. He rather went to see Angela mekel of West Germany
Who orchestrated there release or osinbajo fit do am without order from buhari
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by ilerry007(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dosinspector:
Why do i find it difficult to believe this chibok story :276 girls taken without a trace for 2 yrs, 276 human beings, this matter sef.
you want to believe right? go and spend just 2days in maduguri
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Im not one to critisize but i dont buy this swap at all alot of conspiracies surrounds this shitty story
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
todayboy:
u are an educated illiterate cos a sensible person with an effective IQ shouldn't such statement at this point in time besides do you have any evidence to prove ur claims
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Redhot111:

Pls refer me to ur English teacher. I really need to deal with him.
you wants to go and toast my teacher?you thinks I doesn't know know you?I knows knows you very well,anyway the name of my English teacher is mukina2 oloju ede kekenlewu. She thoughted me,funjosh,ajepako,eleko1,aminat508,vickyrotex and lala English language in the university
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by imohrol(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
the issue of diz Chibo girls has a lot of questions surrounding it. the end of it ll determine.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
I pity this country! Chai! One chance! Check up for where?? What was exchanged for this girls and at where? Like seriously what's going on? Who u swap way just 4 give u 21 girls??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by kman3000(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
todayboy:
my duty on NL is to pupu on d head of senseless people, I hereby open my cute bumbum and pupu black pupu on ur big head.. angry
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Adegokenath:
BUBU DIARIS GOD O JUST BECOUSE OF POWER PLS RELEASE THE REMAINING GIRLS BEFORE 2019 ELECTION
I'm sure u were not in Nigeria wen the then national security adviser, Azzazi confessed that boko haram is pdp n vise versa and he died mysteriously a fews days later because he knew the obvious and was abt letting the cat our of d bag.
We were there at the beginning, so we still knw what is happening. In all we thank God for God
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by todayboy: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
kollinpowel:
u are an educated illiterate cos a sensible person with an effective IQ shouldn't such statement at this point in time besides do you have any evidence to prove ur claims

I have over 1000

Evidence that this girl's where hidden

That the girls are hidden by Buhari because of power

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
todayboy:
even at that! Them fit conspire take girls from poor people there come dey claim one thing one thing!! This girls too fresh just less than 24 hours! I see this ones fresh pass them female suicide bombers
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Jacobx007: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
tinsel:
Looking at the faces of these girls and what they have been through, i feel very very sad.
Its really very sad, wish all of em will be home someday. Anybody is free to develop his/her conspiracy theory, but d lives of innocent girls are involved here, we must all learn to keep our own as 2pac once said, we must stand up to whoever thinks he can get away with this kind of unimaginable wickedness, We must all support our Govt and d Armed forces, We must all believe in d Nigerian project cos we don't have any other option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.