Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) (41178 Views)

Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by todayboy: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Redhot111:

If u were kept in such captivity for such a long time and fed with maybe a piece of bread a couple of day undermining the incessant rape, I'm sure u will nt be looking the way u look now.
Well it's a thing of joy to hv dem back nt minding the price

Do you think

You eat better food

Than Boko Haram

Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
you wants to go and toast my teacher?you thinks I doesn't know know you?I knows knows you very well,anyway the name of my English teacher is mukina2 oloju ede kekenlewu. She thoughted me,funjosh,ajepako,eleko1,aminat508,vickyrotex and lala English language in the university
I may actually end up toasting her, but 1st I need to spank her for gross incompetency
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Luxxyme(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
job well by dis administration. Looking forward for more efforts to rescuing d remaining.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by mustmust(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
jokerphilics:

Who orchestrated there release or osinbajo fit do am without order from buhari

International Red Cross and Switzerland govt sir
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
For the fact that my instinct refuse to agree with me on this, it simply means these guys are not telling us the truth. Truth will surely be told, let's wait.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
you wants to go and toast my teacher?you thinks I doesn't know know you?I knows knows you very well,anyway the name of my English teacher is mukina2 oloju ede kekenlewu. She thoughted me,funjosh,ajepako,eleko1,aminat508,vickyrotex and lala English language in the university
Lol bobo yii sha cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
todayboy:

Do you think

You eat better food

Than Boko Haram

Kids everywhere
Olodo, so u hv nt red how they storm villages out of desperation to steal food from villagers, u really need ur head examined for believing there would be enough food in that forest with such number of boko boys and their captives having in mind that they can't go freely to buy food even if they have all d money in the world. But then if u think they feed better than u, u can do urslf good by becoming their lawful captive so u can at least get good food in this time of economic recession
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
chenbravo:

really??

.MUMU osi!!

Abi eleribu ni e ni?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by ibagbea: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
All you dickheads should your shut your stinking mouth...you wailed that government should bring back the girls... Now they did and the girls were just released today, you should at least wait till tomorrow and let their parents come forward so we can know if its really them......I weep for Nigeria youths... Most of you are so dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol bobo yii sha cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Young03:
oh. they look hungry

besides all are Muslims
are u serious? I can confirm 98% are Christians
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
tongue tongue tongue
iyangbali cry
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by PreciousBro: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari just hide this girl's for 900 days because of power
lol
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Realdeals:
Still baffles me that some people consider this chibok girls kidnap a scam, I have a friend who's maiguard sister was among the girls kidnapped. Rather than blame GEJ who allows Boko Haram activities to spread.
People like you believe all sort of things! Anyone who has a contrary opinion, different from yours, is considered inhuman because he or she doesn't believe in what the masses have been brain-washed to believe!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aminat508:
iyangbali cry
e pain am just like the first day she was disfagined grin grin tongue
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
THIS LIFE IS FULL OF MANY WORRIES,but with ALLAH someone will OVERCOME it ALL.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
e pain am just like the first day she was disfagined grin grin tongue
lol, Oniranu onisokuso shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
dododawa1:
THIS LIFE IS FULL OF MANY WORRIES,but with ALLAH someone will OVERCOME it ALL.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pidggin:
Eya, were they not with these girls below, why do they look so different? Hopefully WAEC can confirm their identities.

But how is it possible to keep over 200 humanbeings in one place without a trace?
uncle I'm not buying this flimsy lies as well... imagine being in captive for more than 730 days, these girls look so fresh and healthy more than those one's in IDP camp... is like shakau placed them on special diet

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by SamiraF: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
TijaniAbu:
Is it these half naked girls showing so much skin that Nigerians should believe are chibok girls held by islamist terrorists Boko Haram? Not looking like escape from purdah. Apc house of liara

The people that abducted them are the people that received them. VP Osinbajo, VP Osinbajo wife Dolapo and Liar Lai Mohammed. Even the aso-ebi cloth they are wearing looks like Dolapo Osinbajo tailor sewed it. Will any Boko Haram tailor open their BH wife's chest like that. APC na wa. Buhari knows that they are lying. He profited from their lies.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aminat508:
lol, Oniranu onisokuso shocked
oniranu onisekuse tongue
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by bart10: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Osunbade! The man no just understand him role grin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Rapmoney:
People like you believe all sort of things! Anyone who has a contrary opinion, different from yours, is considered inhuman because he or she doesn't believe in what the masses have been brain-washed to believe!
If someone has been brainwashed it should be people like you, who despite having all the facts that the kidnap is real and still believes it's a scam.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmm... where were this girls released. Who brought them from boko haram camp to town? Was the Nigerian Army aware and witnessed the movement? What happened after t boko haram guys dropped th girls? Abi them girls just disappeared from boko camp to town. So many questions to ask.

This whole thing get as e be. So boko haram just decide from the bottom of their heart to release the girls without any deal?

Omo FG make una calm down o... one day, the truth will come out... but for now, we thank God for their return
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by nevilbot: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
If d chibok girl kidnap saga is a scam like some peeps east of d Niger keep claiming, then goodluck Jonathan who was a sitting president when this "scam" was perpetrated and with the loads of machinery under his control including the propangandish tool of the then Marilyn oga infested DSS and the many Intel at his disposal and yet could not come out to denounce this kidnap as a scam, I think I am safe to conclude that gej was the most useless president Nigeria ever had. No wonder dey called him d ineffectual baffon

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Clerverly:

Simply, because you are an IPob yoot, whose brain has been programmed to believe only the lies from Dilector of Kuje prison.
gringringrin

This tin pain iPod Yuuts reach bone marrow. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Neimar: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
e nor concern me
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ashamed of this nation! Until the truth prevails , the country shall remain where it is! Kai! Nawa. Sometimes this government thinks they are talkin to animals.
Late Fela said it all.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by chadwickcollins(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
make Apc continue d deceive una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.