Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) (41181 Views)

Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Beadex1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
they were released yesterday and immediately de all have their size of clothes in de market.... and some of them still look fresh, do we all understand the psychological effect of been i bondage. Mehn i cant be fool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by slynat(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
TPAND:
Hol up guys... We need to think this critically.

2 girls there are wearing the same design of Ankara pattern.

All mentalist in the house... Do you sniff something

My brother, I see am too. However, the story about chibok girls still get K-leg

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Macgabe(m): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pidggin:
Eya, were they not with these girls below, why do they look so different? Hopefully WAEC can confirm their identities.

But how is it possible to keep over 200 humanbeings in one place without a trace?

My dear sis, That is the question millions of Nigerians have been asking o. So all of a sudden, Boko Haram have become so nice and gentle that they now release chibok girls in batches without any thing in return. Just yesterday, there was a bomb blast in the same maiduguri. I smell foul play or maybe the govt didn't just tell us the terms and conditions that necessitate the release of those 21 girls. TIME WILL TELL!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
So Buhari was not there, Aisha was not there to receive the girls, they abandoned the girls for VP Osinbajo. Why cant Aisha go and hug those kids as Dolapo did.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2016
May the lord help Prof Osibanjo not to be involved in things that look like LIES

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Zedoo:

If only Africa can open its brain to the endless lies of politicians. . So its NOW boko haram decided to release them .... And then Lai Mohammed comes out to say no terrorist was released..... What a double whammy of lies.............buhari has always known the faces behind boko haram and this is carefully planned to paint him as a saviour.... 2. So boko haram after aligning with al Qaeda/Isis now gives gurls back for "free".... Wow... Nollywood needs to make this movie...
We know the story looks orchestrated, but who can we blame if not Jonathan.
Al-qeda, ISIS ll rather kill the girls if the worst happens. releasing them alone is a compromise only an insider can pull. CG was jus a tool to destabilize & decredit Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 1:15am On Oct 14, 2016
at my age i dont believe shit...you still call them girls instead of women? People who have been used as sex machine for several years are liable to be more bigger and fat than those tiny things am seeing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by lesson44: 1:30am On Oct 14, 2016
mustmust:
Baba did not visit. He rather went to see Angela mekel of West Germany

Don't you think the trip to Germany was long plan before the girls were free?
By the way there is no more west and East Germany. It just Germany.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by mrgafari(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2016
kaylex1994:
at my age i dont believe shit...you still call them girls instead of women? People who have been used as sex machine for several years are liable to be more bigger and fat than those tiny things am seeing

come on. this is really insensitive. tiny things? how can a malnourished nursing mother grow bigger or fatter?

tiny things? to even call an human being a 'thing'. I'm short of words
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by mrgafari(m): 3:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
People like you believe all sort of things! Anyone who has a contrary opinion, different from yours, is considered inhuman because he or she doesn't believe in what the masses have been brain-washed to believe!

can you cut out that undertone of superiority?! like you know something and average Nigerian doesn't know.

Abegi! what to believe and what not to believe in this case is a matter of which side you belong to. its not about brain washing or some superior thinking. pls!

if you say no girls were kidnapped and today's events are a charade. u don't have the facts to back up DAT claim

if you say they were kidnapped and they have been released. we don't have enough details at this moment to prove that. and we may never have.

so spare us the lecture. just pick a side and defend it with as much conjecture and emotion as you can. that's the naija way.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Charly68: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Girls went to school & suddenly fate twisted their Destiny to embark on a miserable journey for two years ..What this children went through can not be comprehended easily.. Turned to sex slaves in the name of mischievous struggle & stupid argitation. Almost 280 children or so carried away like chickens in their boarding school when military men told us they were the one in charge of Bornor state due to state of emergency. The vehicles that carried those children passed through several road blocks & yet no arrest or battle scene were created. . We witnessed horrific news because of military corruption & total dereliction of duties...May all those involved in the conspiracy suffer the same fate of these children in life in the name of Jesus
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Titaca(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2016
tinsel:
Looking at the faces of these girls and what they have been through, i feel very very sad.
well now is the right time to wipe out Book haram ,by Nigerian Air force and Army
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by dhebz2pon(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Faculty14(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
uncle I'm not buying this flimsy lies as well... imagine being in captive for more than 730 days, these girls look so fresh and healthy more than those one's in IDP camp... is like shakau placed them on special diet
Oga
So the girls in the above pics are looking fresh and healthier than those in IDP camps?? undecided fear God oo haba
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Faculty14(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Going through some comments on this thread
Trust me you'll agree more with ma sighy
I have always said this..some youths of this generation need to do away with their smart phones..you see some unreasonable and unbelievable comments and you begin to wonder..who is smarter
The person using the smartphone or the smartphone itself??Am not a fan of buhari never will be,but am happy hearing these girls were released knowing they've been through hell.
if your hatred for buhari clouds your level of judgment and thinking..you need serious help

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2016
TPAND:

There is no need to overthink. They are wearing donated clothes. Unless you insist they wear hijab. There is nothing to sniff
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Sodangi77: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari just hide this girl's for 900 days because of power
As in seriously? even b4 he bcam d President he ws d 1 hiding dem?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by huthority01(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Kindly see link below for NA reaction towards the 21 girls claimed released by boko
haram

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/military-unaware-of-chibok-girls-release--defence-headquarters/166595.html
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by likeyourself2704: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Who is the father of the Baby that Madam carry for Hand, cos the people. Shown don't look like girls ooo,
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Faculty14:
Oga
So the girls in the above pics are looking fresh and healthier than those in IDP camps?? undecided fear God oo haba
uncle compare those girls in IDP and the ones boko haram release u will see a big difference, how can someone in captive for more than 730 days look more fresh than those that not in captive, is like those girls are kept and placee on special diet for a special purpose.. something is not adding up here, I Pity the parents that allow their kids to play such dirty role... buhari should keep the script rolling we are watching

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Believe u me.this VP of a pastor wasnt told that the girls ar being releasd and wasnt aware of d plan until dis morning when elrufai and maman daura send a house help to go and tel him to get ready to receiv d gals.wat a vp
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Sunsets: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Please WAEC shoud release the exam centre and candidate number of them all. I want to crosscheck
topstory:
VP Prof Osinbajo and wife visits the 21Released ChibokGirls where they are undergoing medical & psychological checkups

See Photos Below..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/13/vp-osinbajo-and-wife-visits-21-released-chibok-girls-photos/
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2016
But whoeva beliv this scam cant even be able use smartphone.cos.smartphone wil see him as nt smart enough to use it.so peple lik u cant use smartphone
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by autonomous22: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Scam
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by shenkz: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
TPAND:

They are sisters aisha and maimuna......
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by shenkz: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
When nigerian government sees that the citizens are looking comfortable, they just hit us with one chibok girls news, oya bloggers, commentators back to work..... Chai this government sef and propaganda.... Smh
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by patmil: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
It is unfortunate that this is happening in Nigeria.. I thank God some have been released and pray for the release of the others.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by Faculty14(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
uncle compare those girls in IDP and the ones boko haram release u will see a big difference, how can someone in captive for more than 730 days look more fresh than those that not in captive, is like those girls are kept and placee on special diet for a special purpose.. something is not adding up here, I Pity the parents that allow their kids to play such dirty role... buhari should keep the script rolling we are watching
But Oga there is no difference between the two ladies in the picture
If you look closely at the other chibok girls seated at the briefing with osibanjo their neck and collar bones were all in full display..Though I agree that some chibok girls receive prefential treatment while in captivity.. That was only becos of the attention and importance they had to the insurgents..have read several of articles from rescued internally displaced women held captive by BHT who encountered the chibok girls..they all made same confessions that chibok girls were kept separately from other women and sometimes given prefential treatment
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
sometime:
But Oga there is no difference between there's a no uy y you to ladies in the soon soume time to yowidth attached is a attachments is
If you look closely at the othersomething something chibok girls seated at be have is fling and withdrawal thereforewithout osibanjo there neck and collar bones were all in fullof display..Though I agree that some chibok girl's camp receiver and I prefential treatment while they captivate.. and then we was only becos of the attentions and importance they had to the insurgents..have read several of articles from rescued internally displaced held captive by yBHT who is the chibok us..they all mawomen'shealthde same confessions that chibok girls were kept separately from other women and sometimes given prefential treatments
what of their kids, can you notice the difference as well, those girls don't look like people kept in captive for more than 2years... justice imagine it by urself, u are kept in dark room no light, no nutritious food, no communication, u hardly sleep because u are in hotzone, ur are traumatised and moles by ur captors, u close ur eyes and rest because u can't predict what will happen in the next minutes, u are threatened probably punished because u refuse to abide and accept their doctrine, all of a sudden after more than 2yrs in captive ur captor release you, and u tell me u will be mentally sound after all these, as an adult compare it with those girls, none of their behavior shows that they are in hostile unfriendly environment for 2years, if u have been in captive for 7days u will understand my point not to talk of 2year +... unless their captors keep them in more friendly place equal to aso rock ... buhari has resume his 2019 campaign with all this concocted tales by moon light to deceive good people of Nigeria once again... even his trekker resume his trekking and count this as laudable achievement, buhari should concentrate and put Nigeria back the way he sees it the time Jonathan hand's over to him, 2019 is still far, his achievement will return him back to ado rock unopposed, even his wife has distancing herself from all this charade, Nigeria is fast collapsing and buhari has no clue on how to rescue the ship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.