Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (76027 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by abvictory: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is absolutely true, i believe everything there, i have heard much about aso villa before, i have listened to confessions on air too regarding aso villa, alot of atrocities is being committed there. too many evil in and Aso the villa. May God help us

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by youngjagaban(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Actually, the evil spirit in this write up can make any body loose focus.eyes is turning me now sef
hahahahaha
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by EternalTruths: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Missmossy:

Sharing them won't be interesting, you seeing it would be better. When your inners eyes get opened you would get to see these things as they really are. Life itself goes beyond the physical especially if you really want to achieve your purpose for been on earth.

Very True

Which Church do you attend.?
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ghost01:
Nonsense! Why didn't he resign when he knew the place was being haunted? Olè alátenuje òsì! If this is how those ruling us reason, little wonder we are stuck where we are. Bathing with goat blood. Kai! That was how FFK too said spiritual forces were the ones causing plane crashes in the country some years back. In this age and century o! And to think these are the so-called "exposed ones" amongst us...

Everything said by the op is true. The many comments I've seen so far that disagree with the op is an indication that you need to do more bible study.

It is not just the aso rock that is controlled by the devil but the entire world government...so the government of every nation on earth is in the palm of Satan the devil. Surprised? I didn't say that, the bible did.

I'm not a genius, but you can sure learn a thing or two from my knowledge of the bible.

I'm thinking about Matthew 4:8,9. The devil took Jesus to an unusually high mountain and showed him what? All the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Jesus: all these things I will give to you of you fall down and do an act of worship to me.

The thing you fail to notice there is that the devil had control of the world hence his proposal to Jesus. You really cannot give someone something you don't have. And he still has control over the earth now.

Other scriptures also corroborate the fact that the world is controlled be the devil. I'm thinking of 1 john 5:19 which says: we know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

Also read john 12:31 and john 14:30.

Once you come to an understanding that the entire world and it's elements are controlled by the devil, you have made a giant step in your journey for salvation.

3 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by kvngblack0z(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
I laughed,I just had to laugh... But issokay.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
This epistle too long abeg. It can fit spoil person eye and money to buy another one or repair no dey. On to the next news
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Alumona1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by oxyG: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Actually, the evil spirit in this write up can make any body loose focus.eyes is turning me now sef
In fact the spirit of joke in your comment is already turning somebody's stomach.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Topgainer: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why won't ghost be roaming around Aso rock when the supposed Christians employ the services of Charlatans who come to spray anointed water, bury and unearth charm services contractors(Prophetic Charlatans) were regular callers at the State House. They were well paid for the services and come regularly to offer sacrifices
Muslims also come with imported alphas who plant supposed protection/favour charms. These were so during the Military era as well, I remember then an hausa - fulani colonel who noticed some abnormal things around his office. He brought some strange Creatures from the desert to perform some cleansing of the Government House. It was later discovered by confessions of his SSG and his Principal Secretary, that some spells were introduced to the environment as they battled to own the attention of the Governor perhaps the native doctors didn't warn of the adverse effects
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by NovusHomo(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2016
alegbeleye:
What is this again

I wonder o. Listen to Reuben:

"Should I become President of Nigeria tomorrow, I will build a new Presidential Villa: a Villa that will be dedicated to the all-conquering Almighty".

Oh yeah! And who is this "all-conquering 'Almighty'"? To think that this man served in the Presidency of a secular State says a lot about that country. I thought he was educated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by gaelllic: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Children had better listen to this.

Perhaps some will have noticed the frequency with which which top-tier celebrities

lose friends, partners, offspring and other family.

Everything of this nature you have ignored or dismissed is quite true.

And if you continue to ignore this, your eventual awakening will be beyond rude.

Modern-day human sacrifice is very real.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2016
alegbeleye:
What is this again
is bitter truth

Nigeria is cursed.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2016
oduastates:
This Mentality is why we will never develop.
Mentality?

U are in Africa

Nigeria is cursed
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reuben Abati is not making sense. When he was in power with GEJ, he should have said this and received his sack letter. When they were looting and sharing petrol dollars there is no evil in aso rock. Now thay the tables have turned the gorimapa man is looking for attention.
Oga d man just told us what we all know.

Nigeria is cursed.

and is not limited to Aso villa

Even house of senator and Rep corridor,don't u see d kind of stupid law thy mek

haba.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2016
maasoap:
Assuming that Jonathan had won his reelection bid, this yester year man would still be in ASO rock by now getting everything free of charge.
Now, he's telling us tale by the moonlight. Crap!
instead of u to call

IBB,OBJ,GEJ,Abacha,Al d passed leaders to go and remove wateva thy placed dia dat is responsible for al dis up and down economy Nigeria is xperiencin........u r dia just lookin

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2016
olutosfem:
Oro iranu...why won't evil spirit pursue you when u are all fetish and use human being to make sacrifice to stay relevant for power and influence. INNOCENT blood crying in the villa. Evil men
take m easy..... atleast him Don confess

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
Aso rock is too big for reference. If you know the kind of evil power civil servants display in the workplace you will weep for Nigeria. In some government agencies, people go home with their office chair sef. The spiritual battle within the civil service among civil servants no be for here o. Ask anyone who knows so I'm not shocked or in doubt over abatis claim
yes....wie i did my I.T.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2016
JSoE:
gringrin They now want to use style and make money off of Aso Rock. This recession no dey make men of the gods smile again. Buharimustdie20 ,why didn't we think of this method since?
Operation: Deliver aso rock with a lot of dough
grin

My fellow country people, there's nothing like witchcraft there. Its just chronic greed and wickedness. Ask Abacha and Obj or even Bubu,they know what I mean.
My dear power attract so many forces,both good and bad......so is possible stop decivin urself.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Toks2008:

No we are not doomed...we can start a campaign today about building a new seat of power...let's not look at the expenses but the relevance...if the foundation of a house is faulty then the structure is at risk.

#AbandonAsoRocknow
lol.....unfortunately Nigeria can not afford to build a new presidential site now.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Macjayboy:
Facebook CEO went to aso rock and nothing happened to him
Did he pass a night?

Na for night thy dey operate oooo......hahahaha
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:41am On Oct 15, 2016
dabraska:
I think I believe him. Now we know why Buhari travels out very often.
hahaha.......Na fear Na.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by misscall247: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Realist2:
GEJ said so, mama Peace made such confession sometime ago, even a prophet prophesied to Buhari that some cleansing of Aso rock villa has to be carried before he moves, the reason he spent 3months at his Abj home before moving into Villa last year.
It's either we believe this and seek the way out or we disregard it and continue to suffer in the hands of this evil.
but b like say thy no cleaner m well

datz why we r in recession?
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Abuleoshi: 5:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Corruption is the evil spirit disturbing occupiers of Aso Rock. The cries of ordinary Nigerians dying daily from the corruption that emanates from inside Aso Rock is what is haunting those who stay inside Aso Rock. Karma is a bitch!

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by dollyptosh(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
When I look at how confused and inept my Buhari has become I tend to kinda believe this angle sef
Same here.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by mkoabiola: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Abati a great writer
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by BariDede: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
No vex bro go for prayer

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
misscall247:
lol.....unfortunately Nigeria can not afford to build a new presidential site now.

But we can afford to waste our time voting every 4years just to have same leaders fail us back to back.

If they can't build another one just let them abandon this present one and lodge somewhere.

Stella died,Yaradua died,patience almost died and we only knew about them cos they are high profiled.

If you know what it means for a place to be hunted you will understand better...Yes a leader can be generally bad but watch the trend from when Babangida left till date and you will agree that Aso Villa is indeed a curse.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by spinoff: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Ovamboland:
But those evil spirit did not stop your cheeks and belly from growing bigger, neither did your account become leaner than you went in to Aso Rock. Even Mama piece accounts is bursting with dollars in fake accounts.

Only ordinary Nigerians lost to the phantom evil spirits? Go guys are the evil spirits if you don't know
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Britzdon(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
All I see in his write up is truth
I pity those nairalanders who thinks there are no power beyond .
Just know that demons really exist

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by freshvine(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2016
In 1998 a certain presidential aspirant came to campaign in my city and I was at the airport for something else but decided to catch a glimpse of the man. I mingled amongst his supporters waiting to receive him but to my chagrin, a young man step out from a waiting bus with a little girl of about 3, led the girl into the Bush just close to the runway while I keep imagining what is actually going on. 15 minutes later, the man appears from the Bush without the child and I waited and monitored the man till the presidential aspirant was received and everyone went their way. One hour later no sign of the little girl, I just walked away... Never looked back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by spinoff: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2016
tohtoh:
2 think dat papa Ayo was always in the villa for 5yrs with Jonathan and he cudnt cast out the demons out of the Aso rock. Then, it has gotta be lucifer himself occupying the Aso villa cry

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by EternalTruths: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Toks2008:

But we can afford to waste our time voting every 4years just to have same leaders fail us back to back.

If they can't build another one just let them abandon this present one and lodge somewhere.

Stella died,Yaradua died,patience almost died and we only knew about them cos they are high profiled.

If you know what it means for a place to be hunted you will understand better...Yes a leader can be generally bad but watch the trend from when Babangida left till date and you will agree that Aso Villa is indeed a curse.

What is needed is a prayer chain and not a new villa because a new President, staff, friends etc will still pollute if they involve themselves in fetish things

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.