Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (75629 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by EternalTruths: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2016
freshvine:
In 1998 a certain presidential aspirant came to campaign in my city and I was at the airport for something else but decided to catch a glimpse of the man. I mingled amongst his supporters waiting to receive him but to my chagrin, a young man step out from a waiting bus with a little girl of about 3, led the girl into the Bush just close to the runway while I keep imagining what is actually going on. 15 minutes later, the man appears from the Bush without the child and I waited and monitored the man till the presidential aspirant was received and everyone went their way. One hour later no sign of the little girl, I just walked away... Never looked back.

Ritual of course

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

What is needed is a prayer chain and not a new villa because a new President, staff, friends etc will still pollute if they involve themselves in fetish things

You are still not catching the drift...how can you cleanse a house whose foundation is soaked with human blood?

Do you know the number of human sacrifices and demonic covenant that was made at the foundation of Aso rock?

WEe will always have bed leaders but when a house is hunted by negative forces, forces of backwardness and stagnation then even an angel will battle to do something good in such a place.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by gaelllic: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
youngjagaban:

hahahahaha

Keep laughing.

In the UK alone 140 000 under-18s are reported missing each year.

No subsequent corpses, no subsequent arrest/incarceration records.

They just vanish.

300 children a day - on that tiny island alone.

Go through FBI records. By month, around May and October always record among the highest number of cases.

Do you know that these are satanic celebration months? May 1 (beltane), October 31 (halloween)?

Keep laughing.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Alore: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Image123:
This is the definition of bunkum.

How do you mean sir? You think these stories are lies? I don't think Abati will make this up.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by redsun(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fundamental ignorance is haunting. This is a man that is suppose to be a learned newspaper editor that speaks ogbongbo oyinbo language talking like a down at heel babalawo.

If you ask him what preventative steps he took to prevent fire outbreak in that so-called villa dwelling,there will be none. Yet,he deemed it right to blame demons for his inactions and gross incompetence. Africans are perishing for lack of basic knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by chigonye: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
oduastates:
This Mentality is why we will never develop.

I pity your kind.
Go and study the book of Daniel chapter 10 and you will realise that things like this is real.
My brother, all that you see is not all that there is...

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by neocortex: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
It is one thing to accept you failed,
but blaming inexistent spirit is the height of foolishness.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by neocortex: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
jozee8:

My dear, the earlier 'we' stop living in self denial, the better our chances of development.

No country, I repeat no country with this kind of mentality ever make progress.
The politicians sees Nigeria as monkeys and they occasionally throw few bananas(spirituality)
at us in order to cover up for their failures.
Spirits neither print nor spend money, every thing starts and ends with humans.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by neocortex: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
AdeniyiA:

I pity you, you've never been dealt with before che??
You'll know there two sides to life undecided
Powers exist bro... but God pass devil

Stop being fooled by pastorpreneurs and politicians,
anyone who eat or inhale one will end up dead, their
is nothing spiritual about that.
But we Nigerians have substitute ignorance for "powers",
yes there are herbalists who prepare attack charms,
but the fact is that these charms are wholly physical
even if the herbalist tell his customers otherwise.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by neocortex: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
gaelllic:

Children had better listen to this.

Perhaps some will have noticed the frequency with which which top-tier celebrities

lose friends, partners, offspring and other family.

Everything of this nature you have ignored or dismissed is quite true.

And if you continue to ignore this, your eventual awakening will be beyond rude.

Modern-day human sacrifice is very real.

Why is it so difficult to connect simple dots ?
If I kill a pigeon for sacrifice does that mean
I will become a trilionaire ?

Why will you start believing the sacrifices that couldn't save
your forefathers from the white men guns and disease outbreak ?

There is a clear difference between action and result.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by morbeta(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
ROchas okorocha will like this. Evil spirit in override government house.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by vicchi12(f): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sibrah:
People see things differently. Some are capable of seeing beyond the physical.

That, I know. But what I'm asking about is ho they do so upside down. Do they walk on their hands or heads or... that's all I'm asking
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Adla2u24(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by abumeinben(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
The government is the head of a country. Now the head is under a spell....what happens to the headed?

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
[/color]

Very True
Which Church do you attend.?
RCCG
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by nabzguy: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
billyG:
I believe Abati,Abacha a strongman culdnt survive,OBJ another strongman culdnt deliver,yar'adua culdnt withstand d forces,gej was make super a clueless,dipsomaniac,he lost his brother @ Asorock,his sister,even Buhari with a track record of performance culdnt perform,culd do anything yet b/c those evil forces gav us a recession.May God help us.
Stop reasoning like a Billy the Goat. What track record does ur buhari has, i think the spirit is begining to work here!
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by billyG(m): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2016
nabzguy:
Stop reasoning like a Billy the Goat. What track record does ur buhari has, i think the spirit is begining to work here!
Are u blind by hate?do u know he built d 3 existing refineries 9jeria has today?even wailers cannot ignore his exploits in ptf.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by 2scorehigh(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Missmossy:

I'd rather you see them yourself instead of me telling you. Seeing is believing you know.

Right.

But how do I see them?
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by laudate: 3:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Missmossy:

Sharing them won't be interesting, you seeing it would be better. When your inners eyes get opened you would get to see these things as they really are. Life itself goes beyond the physical especially if you really want to achieve your purpose for been on earth.

Na true, o! shocked This revelation by Abati explains why so many things went wrong in Aso Rock! Chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Image123(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Alore:

How do you mean sir? You think these stories are lies? I don't think Abati will make this up.

Sorry for the late reply bro. The OP of this thread below explains what i mean. have a good week.
https://www.nairaland.com/3412326/reuben-abatis-ghost-stories-igboeli

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.