Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (75575 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by EWAagoyin(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
k
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Opharhe: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ha! This is new.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Icon79(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
I haven't read this article yet but I am not surprised to hear that because Aso Rock was opened by the evil genius himself - IBB, and that man is a living wizard. He's the prince of the niger, so who knows what he concocted there before he moved in. After all, it was rumored that he used to import juju priests from India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc to perform ritual at the govt house during his time.

IBB destroyed Nigeria, no be small.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Btruth: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Says who? You of all people? grin

See me see trouble.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Young03(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
aftet reading part of this article
I want to become president and experience this things

4 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by hucienda: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Buhari don't need any juju because he is the juju himself.

N/B Seun our atheist what is your take

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
No doubt about it

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Oyinda32(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
"By the same token, all those our colleagues who used to come to work to complain about a certain death beneath their waists and who relied on videos and other instruments to entertain wives (take it easy boys, I don’t mean nay harm, I am writing!), have all experienced a re-awakening". grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by harffie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Assuming that Jonathan had won his reelection bid, this yester year man would still be in ASO rock by now getting everything free of charge.
Now, he's telling us tale by the moonlight. Crap!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
So much revelations!
I implore Nairalanders to sit down and read this article carefully shocked
Very shocking revelations. It is neither about APC nor PDP embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Bellfun(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where there's power... there lies evil!!!

Abati i totally agree with you on this! Too many people with too many Interests to protect... and they will go to any extent to achieve their wishes!

Babalawo...Alfas... Cultists...Occults...Marabouts.. Mediums.. Diviners...Pastors...Prayer Warriors... Prophets...the list is endless!...and you said evil things won't occur inside Aso Rock?

Fear politicians...fear civil servants...in fact...fear fear!

Power is not for the faint hearted!!!

21 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Graciouscharis: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
This man is saying the truth but I know some people will not believe this.
This is true. Also rock villa is evil.
We have a lot of evil men that will go to any length to remain relevant. When you understand some things that go on in this country, you complain less and pray more.
May God help us

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chineeke...

I recall it took Buhari weeks to move into Aso Villa because it was being 'cleansed'.

I totally believe him

15 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by igboboy3(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
PaulIdu:
When I look at how confused and inept my Buhari has become I tend to kinda believe this angle sef

how can you be confused that Buhari is inept?

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by ijay18: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lmao..i find this hard to believe but all the same its not my business...i still dey pray for myself.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Lilimax(f): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Graciouscharis:
This man is saying the truth but I know some people will not believe this.
This is true. Also rock villa is evil.
We have a lot of evil men that will go to any length to remain relevant. When you understand some things that go on in this country, you complain less and pray more.
May God help us
I concur with him. There is a spell in ASO ROCK! Abacha committed so many atrocities and evil there to the extent
the foundation of ASO Rock has been polluted.
It should be converted to a Museum as suggested while a new place of abode be built for the Presidentembarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Slymonster(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
strange things happens everywhere there is power and money.Some may doubt and laugh but na here we dey way people dey put juju for apc secretarial.Only if you know what people do sha and join one to be among

5 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by kinibigdeal(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
The evil spirit have started affecting you too
patriotic9jaboy:
Reuben Abati is not making sense. When he was in power with GEJ, he should have said this and received his sack letter. When they were looting and sharing petrol dollars there is no evil in aso rock. Now thay the tables have turned the gorimapa man is looking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Emassive(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
True True as I suspect that old military dictator who turned President called IBB. He would have conjured all sorts of Indian goddesses into the ground and atmosphere of that Villa before building which is why nothing Good has ever come out of that Villa. Even the Minister of Power during Jonathan's regime that tried to turn things around couldn't handle it for 3months and had to resign... I still have his number tilk date and I feel sorry for him. Nigeria need to be restructured so people of each region can have a new High seat and start afresh.

4 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Missmossy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
So true, lot of things happening in the spiritual realm. Spirit of error truly is at its full speed. Only God can deliver them. He would surely stand by His own never forsaking them. Those who do charms and are surrounded by voodoo are still sleeping while they think they are up and doing.

Aso rock should be delivered, no wonder Mama Peace suffered hers too then. Jonathan wasn't left out loosing relatives close to when his tenure in office was expiring. Only God saves smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by jozee8: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
oduastates:
This Mentality is why we will never develop.
My dear, the earlier 'we' stop living in self denial, the better our chances of development.

6 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
EXCERPT FROM THE WRITE UP:READ ME:
When Presidents make mistakes, they are probably victims of a force higher than what we can imagine. Every student of Aso Villa politics would readily admit that when people get in there, they actually become something else. They act like they are under a spell. When you issue a well- crafted statement, the public accepts it wrongly. When the President makes a speech and he truly means well, the speech is interpreted wrongly by the public. When a policy is introduced, somehow, something just goes wrong. In our days, a lot of people used to complain that the APC people were fighting us spiritually and that there was a witchcraft dimension to the governance process in Nigeria. But the APC folks now in power are dealing with the same demons. Since Buhari government assumed office, it has been one mistake after another. Those mistakes don’t look normal, the same way they didn’t look normal under President Jonathan. I am therefore convinced that there is an evil spell enveloping this country. We need to rescue Nigeria from the forces of darkness. Aso Villa should be converted into a spiritual museum, and abandoned.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by bigdreamx1: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
I believe this 100%

9 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
PaulIdu:
When I look at how confused and inept my Buhari has become I tend to kinda believe this angle sef

I have known this since the days of Babangida and I font hesitate to say hi at any slight opportunity I have.

If the aso villa is not abandoned then we should not bother electing another president because it will be the same story.

ASO ROCK IS HUNTED BY THE BLOODS OF THOSE USED TO LAY THE FOUNDATIONS

Let us all start a campaign today for the government to abandon that place. Anyone who does not believe in black spell should as well believe there is no moon and sun....this is Africa.

#abandonasovillanow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by michoim(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aso Villa founded and first occupied by Babangida. And he said when he was leaving that he was stepping aside and Nigerians thought it was a joke. And now the Bible says the devil open not the house of his prisoners. It has to be open by the supreme spiritual force which is the blood of the lamb of God (Jesus) that was slain.Our total deliverance cometh.

4 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by benniet(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
who remembers Prince of Persia from the Bible who held the angel sent to strengthen prophet Daniel? Every country has it's but Nigeria's knows only evil and backwardness.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
We can call him names now. But let's watch out. He'll turn out to be right after all. I won't accept the presidency of Nigeria even if it comes with a #50m a month basic salary.

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by omhor(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Everything happening now is beyond human understanding, only God can save Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.