Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal (446 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by marvelck: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some girls of today now bring up a lot of conditions whenever a man ask for their hand in marriage. Some might ask you to join their church first, while others might want you to stop drinking, smoking, watching soccer, stop doing things she doesn't like or cut down on any bad habit you may have. Most girls these days tend to feel they have the upper hand when it comes to accepting a man's marriage proposal. Since they have enough suitors to choose from.
Re: When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by ikombe: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
And why is dis wan complaining

Be single like me na undecided

Re: When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Any girl that wants you to stop watching football(point of correction.. I watch football and not soccer... Fuçk the Americans.. I was colonized by the British and they call it football)..

Back to what I was saying, any girl that wants you to stop watching football is a selfish demonic lout from the very depth of Hades' office...

If not for vagina, football is way more important than a lot of women out there..

**God bless you mama, you're my diamond, and I love you..**
Re: When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by morayo3: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Asewo, No sex before marriage. SIMPLE

(1) (Reply)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / The Love Call / How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.