Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (53999 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Made4naijalove: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerian Guy Publicly Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Mall,

She Finally Said Yes After 10mins Of Nontsop Kneeling Down And Begging From Passersby and Well Wishers

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/guy-publicly-proposes-to-his-gf-she-finally-said-yes-after-10mins-of-nontsop-kneeling-down/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Made4naijalove: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by MarianaTrench: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why embarrass someone and put the person under pressure to accept your proposal?

336 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Religion6: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't see any happiness on her face. She might be under pressure to save him of the shame of rejection. Public proposal to a lady is a big NO to me. All the best though

314 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
She's not happy embarassed

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by BLUEJAYY: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is emasculating, really.

32 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
that's how you know a weak man

a man without worth

320 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by ebonyggurl(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Looks like she accepted out of pity

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by J4JUVENTUS(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
After ten minutes of pleading?

And you will see some collecting the ring happily....

This lady's act is a pointer that she is not inlove with that dude..

Dat brother should keep on searching,until he finds someone that loves him naturally..

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by IfeMiLove: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
What happens to private proposals??

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Amuocha: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Really
Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
The longest time a man has knelt down to propose...

Records are really meant to be broken.

She only said yes so that his knees won't bruise the more, and to save him more embarrassment.

She will most def throw back his ring at him before the end of that day!!!

Chikena!

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Know someone well before proposing in public like this.

Unlike what some “alfa meils” want you people to believe, husbands are not scarce and not every woman jumps up in joy at the sight of a ring. Don’t embarrass yourself. Know someone who loves you deeply before you propose to her.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Jchi9876: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na force? See her yeye face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by joystickextendr: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Why embarrass someone and put the person under pressure to accept your proposal?

Infact i dont understand angry

14 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Andhominem: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nonsense proposal!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Only fools do public proposals

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by joystickextendr: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
IfeMiLove:
What happens to private proposals??

going extinct i guess very annoying lot wish the girl had said no

16 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by oluwasegun007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am 100% sure she'll discard that ring after leaving that spot...

31 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by positivelord: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
..Most reluctantly...I cannot see this weak "Yes" moving to the alter..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by OgbanjeProphet: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm ooooh. Thank God for my Ogbanje spirit, who get time for public proposal

After hot sex,

Me to Chioma: baby, na when your popman go dey
around? I wan go collect wedding
list...

Make I hear say she no go take sex kill me that day out of appreciation.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by OgbanjeProphet: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
She doesn't like the guy and never wants to spend her life with him. Fake love everywhere.

That marriage no go last if it happen.

30 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
What an embarrassment, I pity the man that will do this public nonsense to me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by PierreAbutu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian Guy Publicly Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Mall,

She Finally Said Yes After 10mins Of Nontsop Kneeling Down And Begging From Passersby and Well Wishers

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/guy-publicly-proposes-to-his-gf-she-finally-said-yes-after-10mins-of-nontsop-kneeling-down/

Looks like a marine agent with an unfinished victim angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Drama Drama Drama!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by DanniBozz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
This marriage is definitely not going to work. These public proposals are becoming underrated. How can you be in a relationship with someone that is confused about you and you go public to propose. I feel these people are just trying to trend nothing more.
A guy and a girl in a serious relationship will already know they are married, any proposal or whatsoever will just be like a surprise event to mark that particular moment and will not take the girl even a second to already show her acceptance. Nigeria youths are really lazy and what PMB meant with that statement was that they really think very low. Even here on NL you could tell.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Rilley(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is just pure stupidity to me.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
My guy, she didn't want to disgrace you in public but I doubt she meant her yes.

How can a simple yes of 0.0000000000001 sec make you kneel down for 10 minutes. If na your mama give you that punishment now you go they complain.

The only woman I can kneel down and talk to is my mother, not doing those oyinbo rubbish in the name of proposing

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.