Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. (685 Views)

Who Is Controlling The World Today? / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by holuwatobhy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
[/color]My Thoughts are always crazy...I need help[color=#990000]
Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by makelove2m(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
holuwatobhy:

i Said it earlier that some beds were vacant in one of the leading psychiatric hospital .......... the one above me escaped

1 Like

Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by sekundosekundo: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
holuwatobhy:

Are you a Christian?.
Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cloud your mind with the words of God and the devil will find no space. You can easily get His words from the Holy Bible. Read it daily and pray always.
Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2016
holuwatobhy:

Then come to The Lord's Chosen Ministry @Ijesha Bustop and have your deliverance.

''out of the heart are the issues of life''life'' Therefore protect your heart so u can fulfil your destiny and not be distracted/waste your life like others.
Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
You are afraid of telling us what you are thinking? I was once like you, the only advice i can give is from my Facebook wall
https://m.facebook.com/goodmuyis
AND HERE BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
Thank me later and with shares and like
Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by DeSepiero(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2016
holuwatobhy:

Maybe you're beginning to see the light!
Re: Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. by DeSepiero(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2016
Jesuobu:
Cloud your mind with the words of God and the devil will find no space. You can easily get His words from the Holy Bible. Read it daily and pray always.

Seriously??

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Promise Land? / Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? / I Want To Hear What Athiests Have To Say About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.