Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless (10126 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Super Wet Pussy Galore From Bedroom To Kitchen! See 20yr-old Babe's Viral! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by finalbosss1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
[b] i ve recently been doing a lot of thinking
about how we got to where we are today. We
have millions of people out of work.

Education is ineffective and it costs too much.
Our society is full to bursting with people who
have terrible eating habits. The family unit is
falling apart. The environment is a mess. The
nigerians Dream is on the brink of complete
destruction. We’re wasting tons of time
blaming Democrats. It seems
to me that we’re all missing the point. I’ve
come to one irrefutable conclusion. All of our
problems today, all of them, have one root
cause: women have deserted the kitchen. Now
I know that some of you will disagree but bear
with me for a moment.

Let’s talk about jobs. If women had stayed
put in the kitchen instead of hogging up job
openings in the workforce, would we really
have an unemployment problem today? I think
not. Women today are taking jobs away from
the men who really need them. It’s completely
selfish. If we factored women out of the
unemployment numbers, I’m quite certain
there would be enough jobs available for all
the men who are out of work.

Education is in a sad state. But I have the
solution. Stop providing women with
education they don’t need. What skills are
required to function efficiently in the kitchen?
Beyond basic reading and math skills and a
little home economics, not much. Realistically,
we could shuffle women out of the
educational system after grade school. This
would bring a whole host of benefits. Class
sizes at the middle and high school levels
would be cut in half. Families would be
relieved of the burden of trying to put aside
funds for their daughters’ college education.[/b]

meanwhile our president just dropped it, he said our women belongs to the kitchen they dnt hv any use

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin oya feminist gbera!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by chris2face(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op they will soon come for ur head
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Miggs(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Many women arent even good at the cooking sef.The men have become better cooks than them.Presido didnt even say anything controversial.Afterall,what else do first ladies really do apart from keeping their husbands' beds warm

1 Like

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by finalboss1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Miggs:
Many women arent even good at the cooking sef.The men have become better cooks than them

thats why they are still futile

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Miggs(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
finalboss1:

thats why they are still futile
So what you are saying is we men should only fucck and dump them right?Even the fuccking sef many of them arent still good at it.I just tire for those miserable creatures jare

1 Like

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where are the warriors? grin
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by RealJaneDoe: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
they valueless

modified:
He quickly changed it what a loser . Shame on you. you feel threatened by women so the logical thing to do is keep them in kitchen .

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by RealJaneDoe: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
they valueless

modified:
He quickly changed it what a loser . Shame on you. you feel threatened by women so the logical thing to do is keep them in kitchen .
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by LordAdam: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
@OP, when you have a daughter, you can experiment your theory with her.

The only people I pity are your future wive and female children.

-Lord
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
women are a precious gift from God to the world. they are cretive,sentive, compassionate,intelligent,talented,and according to the bible,equal t men.God created man first but quickly discovered he needed a helper. not a slave.noted that eve was taken from adam's side_4rm something closer to his heart_not a bottom of his feet.women were never to be walked on,disrespect or belittled.god said adam was not complete without her.it's the same today,men need women and they need them to be more than a cook,housekeeper,sexparner,or baby_making machine.
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by finalboss1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
ODUNEWUWURA:
women are a precious gift from God to the world. they are cretive,sentive, compassionate,intelligent,talented,and according to the bible,equal t men.God created man first but quickly discovered he needed a helper. not a slave.noted that eve was taken from adam's side_4rm something closer to his heart_not a bottom of his feet.women were never to be walked on,disrespect or belittled.god said adam was not complete without her.it's the same today,men need women and they need them to be more than a cook,housekeeper,sexparner,or baby_making machine.

yeah save this crap for mynd44 or seun

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
oh! so u feel insulted with what i wrote,i understand u...mitchew.
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Tonyosas101(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nah truth u yawn @op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by slimthugchimee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
ODUNEWUWURA:
indeed and that creation was the worst mistake God ever made.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Neolah(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
K....got the point. The thing is that guys (educated guys) would prefer getting married to educated women. You would agree with me that there is a difference between the way an educated person reasons and the way an uneducated person does. Honestly, if you, an educated guy gets married to an uneducated woman ,at times you may feel like she is not up to standard and probably find yourself admiring an educated woman when you see one. Well after all said ,i think it boils down to what you think women represent in our society.
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
ODUNEWUWURA:

I'm certain my rib is not closer to my heart, please can you direct me to the chapter where the bible says women are equal to men?

The aforementioned traits are idiosyncratic, anyone could possess them irrespective of gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by falconey(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Neolah:
K....got the point. The thing is that guys (educated guys) would prefer getting married to educated women. You would agree with me that there is a difference between the way an educated person reasons and the way an uneducated person does. Honestly, if you, an educated guy gets married to an uneducated woman ,at times you may feel like she is not up to standard and probably find yourself admiring an educated woman when you see one. Well after all said ,i think it boils down to what you think women represent in our society.

The op's primary motion is not against women education but women tendency of competing with men in the labour market. Education is a basic need in modern society op is just antagonizing the fact that women hunt for job men needed more to start a family , Carter and have a fulfilled life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by geni340(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
i like ur use of words...hw thoughtfulsmiley
u just described d position of ur mother.
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by falconey(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
geni340:
i like ur use of words...hw thoughtfulsmiley
u just described ur mother.

Mature and modern ladies engage in reductio ad absurdum not disrespectful someone's parent to make a point.

This comment just proved he is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by KillerBeauty(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
So op you are scared that women are taking over your lives, living your lives, and progressing more in a male dominated society.
Well you better up your game because not in a million years will we women drop all that we have work so hard to achieve because of your whinning.
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Neolah(f): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
falconey:

The op's primary motion is not against women education but women tendency of competing with men in the labour market. Education is a basic need in modern society op is just antagonizing the fact that women hunt for job men needed more to start a family , Carter and have a fulfilled life.
[color=#006600][/color]k i understand...true talk although i still have my reservations bh point taken. What's the way forward now@op?
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by KillerBeauty(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
slimthugchimee:
indeed and that creation was the worst mistake God ever made.
God doesn't make mistakes.

Instead of complaining, double your hustle and strive to achieve that any women that crosses your part. Times have changed and it will keep changing.
There were times when men want to marry women and make dem full time house wives. Nowadays, its not like that. Men want a women who will be an assets to him. So women stepped up their game, they go to school, and get good jobs.

Men like you too should do the same rather than complain and hate on women.

There is no time to waste time
Re: Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless by Stellamariss(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
u takes us for granted okwia@ op,useless thread

(1) (Reply)

Kenyas Have Started Again {pic} / . / Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.