Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) (12094 Views)

Nigerian Women Are TRASH - Here's How The Whites Treats Black MEN / Why Is My Gender So Useless? (Photo) / A Nigerian Woman Said They Are Trash And Useless (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello jobless thread creators, and Incel masterbators.

We have held our meeting, and agreed we are trash,we are useless. But we will never date you bitter souls.

Bisi that hissed instead of giving you her number won't still give you.

Nneka that ate your money without show ,still will not show.

Kemi that was ignoring you will keep ignoring you.

Aishat that wouldn't allow you touch her still wouldn't allow you touch her.

You will die, slowly; sexless , depressed and alone until you learn to respect women. Change your mind set and attitude towards women and see us as equals.

To the great guys here. We see you, and would send someone to you soon. Never stop being awesome.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
I ain't part of them... So, this one is off me... smileysmileygrin Ladies that will love me..... U know the restgrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by mikejj(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by wisethoughts(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
.......... Just passing cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Wuraola01(f): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amakavula:

We have held our meeting, and agreed we are trash,we are useless. But we will never date you bitter souls.

You will die, slowing. Sexless , depressed and alone until you learn to respect women. Change your mind and attitude to women and see us as equals.

To the great guys here. We see you, and would send someone to you soon. Never stop being awesome.

Hmm smiley.

Yh. Guys really need to learn how to respect women smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
See u as equals??
It's not abt fooling urselves online, any of u $tupid feminists dat manage to hide her identity and get close to my life will be stranded...
$tupid @$$ rebellious b1tches

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by samysmoothfresh: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one is on heat!!

Can someone please give him her a mature fertile 32-inches c0ck.

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This one is on heat!!

Can someone please give him her a mature fertile 32-inches c0ck.

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by okoroemeka(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amakavula:

You will die, slowly; sexless , depressed and alone until you learn to respect women. Change your mind set and attitude towards women and see us as equals.

my dear sister without women in our life's it will be meaningless, boring and depressing,what man will not like to touch and suck a puffy nipples or an erect swollen clit,a beautiful face with a beautiful mind most times takes the stress of everyday life away, and if you will agree with me that a naked beautiful ripe woman is one of Gods greatest creation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hanty probably fell for one guy who tore d puns like he was tearing nylon of agege bread, my nigga don chop dis one tire ditch am, she come turn defendant and motivational speaker..We don't want you to send anybody to us, we all know how to get whatever women we want, we know good women and guys adore good women and we know how to win their hearts meanwhile for people like u with all dis gragra all it takes sometimes is indomie nd Egg, sometimes it's Suya, sometimes just shawama

44 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by samysmoothfresh: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

no fear bros, cos her vagina can take it.

I hear it's 2kilometers wide and 400feet deep

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no fear bros, cos her vagina can take it.

I hear it's 2kilometers wide and 400feet deep
cheesycheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by carter009(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Hanty probably fell for one guy who tore d puns like he was tearing nylon of agege bread, my nigga don chop dis one tire ditch am, she come turn defendant and motivational speaker..We don't want you to send anybody to us, we all know how to get whatever women we want, we know good women and guys adore good women and we know how to win their hearts meanwhile for people like u with all dis gragra all it takes sometimes is indomie nd Egg, sometimes it's Suya, sometimes just shawama

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
All these ladies assuming they circumcised all of them eh I wonder what will be there selling point

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by 2buffagain(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Don’t mind them.
Up naija babes! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Gaspardd(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Too late, i think its time to start considering men.
Naija girl is d worst thing that ever happen to you.

Combo of fish smell, ugly pancaked face, wide kitten, fat pile of fleshy stomach, Foolish pple. Send sn ko, post sn ni mitheeewww

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gaspardd:
Too late, i think its time to start considering men.
Naija girl is d worst thing that ever happen to you.

Combo of fish smell, ugly pancaked face, wide kitten, fat pile of fleshy stomach, Foolish pple. Send sn ko, post sn ni mitheeewww

my brother I don tire for this things we call Nigeria women.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by IamPlato(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Take It Easy Madam. Not All Of Us Have That Problem...

Why Is This Post Here Sef? Dont You Get Tired
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by ositadima1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amakavula:

Ok, enough of that bla bla, I want to shoot my cum all over Bisi's face, they call it full facial these days, she is cute though.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nonye1234: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
abi oooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by ositadima1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
LordSaints:
my brother I don tire for this things we call Nigeria women.

I am tired too, make they bring that pussy without ado make I bang dey no gree like that, not everybody wants to play the long dating game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by ositadima1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonye1234:
abi oooooooooooooooo

Nonye, I am thirsty oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by carter009(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonye someone said his thirsty for you?
Nonye1234:
abi oooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nonye1234: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
ositadima1:

Nonye, I am thirsty oooooo.
go river benue
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nonye1234: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
carter009:
Nonye someone said his thirsty for you?

wrong question

wrong person
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
ositadima1:

I am tired too, make they bring that pussy without ado make I bang dey no gree like that, not everybody wants to play the long dating game.
if only we have another option.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by ositadima1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonye1234:
go river benue

I want whole protein milk, 100% from nature with zero preservatives.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by ositadima1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
LordSaints:
if only we have another option.

What other options? I bang pussy only.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by BRMN: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pls stop this, stop saying Nigerian women are trash, you are generalizing. It's bad to generalize. This will affect a lot of women, stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) by FisifunKododada: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
OP - during my playa days I got scores of women without even showing them much respect. So stop giving wrong information. I think it is good for men to respect women. Not because women will now turn around and give them puna but because it is the right thing to do. In fact if you show too much respect for a woman, she is more than likely not to give you puna.

Very few women know how to accept and appreciate respect. So, for young men trying to fvck as many towtows as possible, showing respeckt is not the way to go. However, if this is not your agenda, then show all the respect you can to any woman you meet.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.