Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71835 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has jumped on the bandwagon of commenters on the trending issue of the stab to death of Super TV CEO, Michael Usifo Ataga, by a 21-year-old lady, Chidinma Adaorah.

Chidinma, a 300-level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) was earlier reported by Vanguard to have been tracked and arrested in her apartment at 57, Akinwunmi Street, Alagomeji, Yaba area of Lagos, Wednesday, after she left the short-let apartment at 19, Adewale Oshin Street, Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos, where the incident happened.

A blood-stained cloth she was suspected to have worn on the day Ataga was murdered, was discovered during a search of her apartment by policemen.

Commenting on the development, Reno Omokri in a series of tweets said; “Everybody is in a rush to demonise Chidinma.

“But it takes 2 to tango. She was 21. He was 50. A 29 year age gap. She could have been his daughter. How many of you condemning her were mature at 21?

“She erred. But is also a victim. Of bad parenting and a bad society

“…note that Nigeria prioritises wealth over morals. We are a society that celebrated a billionaire, who already had a harem, for marrying his granddaughter’s age mate.

“That was our own Cinderella story. And we are surprised we ended up with Chidinma?

“Chidinma has obviously been corrupted by the ‘small girl with a big God’ phenomenon. If not that their drug induced orgy ended in murder, the man could have been funding Chidinma’s lifestyle and she would be motivating young girls on Nigerian blogs with her success.

“Where do you think all these surgically enhanced ‘small girl with a big god’ motivators get money to inflate their buttocks and breasts?

“They claim to have businesses you can never see. In truth, they are senior Chidinmas, with their own ‘big gods’ in Banana Island.

“Nigeria should wake up and smell the coffee. Chidinma is a symptom of the rot in society. We are now a society of ‘no car key, no chase me’, and ‘no Range Rover, no arrange me as your lover’.

“The Chidinmas that are not caught are more than the ones that are caught”.

According to Omokri; “Money is like yeast. Without yeast, you can still make bread and wine. But the process will take longer and be more laborious.

“Without money, you can still be happy. But the process may take longer and require more effort. Money promotes happiness.

“We must understand that our society has now become one where if a man has enough sugar to spread, he will have many daughters and become a sugar father Abraham.

“We worship money too much. And it is putting a strain on our youth. Let’s address this!”

Meanwhile, narrating how she killed the Super TV CEO, Chidinma explained; “

“I met him about four months ago through a friend. But that was the first time we would stay together.

“He told me to get a short let apartment. I searched online and sent it to him. He said I should go and check it out and thereafter, he paid for it. That was on Sunday, June 13, 2021.

“On Monday, we were together, drinking and smoking. We had fun. Later I went out to get food for both of us. On Tuesday, he tried to make advances at me, but I told him I was tired and he became violent. Eventually, he had his way.

“Towards afternoon, we ordered for smoke and blue fees together, that was what we took.

“We ate food and became high. I wasn’t happy with the first one he did. So, I sat on my own, smoking, drinking and eating.

“He was on the couch but later came to where I sat watching television. I told him I wasn’t happy with what he did the first time.

“I told him, ‘you don’t help or assist me but yet, you just want to be playing with me around’. He gave me his ATM card and said I could go and withdraw any amount I wanted. He also gave me the pin.

“But I told him that was not what I meant by assistance. He became violent and tried to get to me, but I resisted him and tried to defend myself.

“At some point, he hit my head on the wall and I retaliated. He held me and was choking me as I leaned on the cabinet.

“In defence, I stretched out my hand and collected a knife and stabbed him in the neck. I had attempted severally to leave before then, but he stopped me.

Withdrawals

“Contrary to a rumour that I collected N5 million from his account, it was only N380,000 I withdrew from his account. I don’t have that kind of money in my account.

“I went home straight without reaching out to anyone. He was the one that gave me his ATM card and pin after I complained that he wasn’t taking care of me. I wanted to use the money I withdrew from his account to pay my fees.

“He was the one that invited the drug guy, he was always with the drug. In the last four months I have known him, we haven’t gone out like that. I felt disappointed when the Police came to my parents’ house to arrest me by 9 pm on Wednesday.”

When asked if her parents were aware of her relationship with the deceased, she said: “ No. I told my parents that I was going for an ushering job. I used to do freelance ushering jobs.

“I checked into the short-let apartment with a foreign number, not because I had it all planned out or because I didn’t want to be traced. The foreign number was what I used in contacting the lady that is in charge of renting out the short-let apartment. I used an app to generate the foreign number.”
How the deceased was discovered

Explaining how the deceased was discovered, Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu, said: “ On June 15, 2021, the suspect, Chidinma, checked into a short let apartment in Lekki with the deceased, Michael Ataga.

“They were there together as friends, until Tuesday when she left the facility with the man still inside.

“When the man didn’t come out on Tuesday and Wednesday, the workers in charge of evacuating trash bins went in to carry out their normal duty, only to discover that the door was ajar.

“When they got in they discovered the victim in the pool of his blood, wearing only boxers.

“She cut off the artery that supplies blood through the neck and also on his stomach and cleverly changed her clothes before leaving.

“She also disappeared with the deceased’s ATM card, which she claimed he gave to her voluntarily alongside the pin, which she went further to make withdrawals.

“She was traced to 57, Akinwunmi Street, Alagomeji, Yaba area of Lagos on June 23, 2021. We have been able to recover his driver’s licence and complimentary cards in her bags, as well as clothes and some personal effects that the man came with.

“Also recovered were a Bank Statement Account, one Nigeria International Passport with No.B50010434 belonging to the suspect, one fake driver’s licence bearing Mary Johnson with the suspect’s photograph, one National Identification Card bearing the suspect’s name, one UBA ATM debit card bearing the suspect’s name and one University of Lagos ID card bearing the suspect’s name.”

Reacting, a source at UNILAG said: “The last time she came to school was before Covid-19 lockdown. She has never written 300-Level exams with her cohorts. She has never stepped her feet on the soil of UNILAG since the commencement of this semester early last month.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/no-car-key-no-chase-me-chid

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Simplyleo: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

She simply acted according to her indoctrination. angry

298 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2021

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by OnionBandit(f): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"

207 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Realtalk20: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Getting ready to talk again I see?

Wow .. talk about an addiction

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Noone wants to listen to her story

He locked the door to have his way - why??

She wanted out and he wouldn't let her - why??

For those screaming she withdrew money - she was given the credentials.

I think alot of media personnel have been paid to scream - murder

This is self defense , thank God he was found on the floor confirming the struggle.

He lost it as a stupid confident man he is. He believed as amateur boxer that a lady would never outwit him.

She said NO and wanted to leave!!

76 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Noone wants to listen to her story

THEY WILL LISTEN TO THE TRUTH BY FIRE AND BY FORCE.

WE WONT ALLOW A 50 YEAR OLD BAG OF TRASH TAKE AWAY A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIFE.

THE GUY IS JUST LIKE DMX, A DRUG JUNKIE AND HE WAS GIVING IT TO THIS YOUNGG GIRLS.

FUNNY THEY WERE BOTH 50 YEARS

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Simplyleo: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Realtalk20:

Getting ready to talk again I see?

Wow .. talk about an addiction
Lmao.

Simply be my follower, you will be notified of all my talks.

Much easier than the stress of going through my profile.

Very funny pipu. cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Realtalk20: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Very funny pipu. cheesy

Kai

But honestly I want to ask you a question.

Why do you talk so much, you do know you are a man yeah?

Dude grow up. Sometimes your options are best kept in your stomach. Wait do you have a wife or girlfriend? She will be so disgusted bro

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Classyruns: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Another interesting Chidinma topic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
What do you expect from a fool like Reno Omo-kirikiri

Very foolish human, no wonder they ran Goodluck Jonathan out of Aso Rock with all manners of stupid advise and opinions

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Very funny people pipu. cheesy

Okay that’s good , better grammar this time , keep it up . smiley

9/10 marks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:
What do you expect from a fool like Reno Omokirikiri

Very foolish human, no wonder they ran Goodluck Jonathan out of Aso Rock with all manners of stupid advise and opinions

Be objective not emotional. Calm down and analyse objectively.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by babyfaceafrica: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
This guy talks too much and talks rabbish

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

*18 to 21 have been dating and even marrying since time immemorial they don't kill, some are still doing it till date

*Blaming parents, society for personal choice is funny, because we have orphans who don't kill people for money

*She is not the first runs girl in the world, why didn't Dangotes side chick also kill Dangote for not paying her

Bottom line a murderer is a murderer a killer is a killer , evil is evil

303 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Am tired of all of them!!!
Very berry horrible group of company.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

*18 to 21 have been dating and even marrying since time immemorial they don't kill, some are still doing it till date

*Blaming parents, society for personal choice is funny, because we have orphans who don't kill people for money

*She is not the first runs girl in the world, why didn't Dangotes side chick also kill Dangote for not paying her

Bottom line a murderer is a murderer a killer is a killer , evil is evil

Why did he stop her from leaving ??
Why didnt he respect her NO ??
He got what he deserved - a cornered person must defend himself or herself

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I DONT KNOW WAT NIGERIANS EXPECT.

FOR THE GIRL TO JUST ALLOW HIM KILL HER AND DO NOTHING?

THE ONLY REASON THAT GIRL AGREED TO FOLLOW HIM IS BECAUSE OF POVERTY.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Yes cornered her after she booked the hotel herself,

Spent two days already and admitted to having consensual sex twice already

Stole 380,000 from his ATM after he had been killed

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Join my followers.

I have over 5k followers on nairaland.

I really don’t give a shit.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
OnionBandit:

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their tick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

cc
Adadike.

Ada if you still associate with this troll and bigot

Shame on you

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Yes cornered her after she booked the hotel herself,

Spent two days already and admitted to having consensual sex twice already

Stole 380,000 from his ATM after he had been killed

ALL THIS YOU ARE LISTING IS IRRELEVANT, THEY ARE PART OF HER WIDER CONFESSION AND NOT IN QUESTION.

IT SHOWS THE DEIFICIENCY IN THE BLACK WAY OF THINKING.

MAY BE YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE UNDER INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:

In those days, their tick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

[/s]

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.