Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. (1282 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. by dopePRonline: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Throughout the day I was never focused. Everywhere you turn to, all I could see was B00bs!! It’s No Bra Day and the world was going agog over it! #NoBraDay was trending on the internet, and in reality, it was the topic on the lips of everyone.
I pretended to be getting Online Classes on Brea5t Cancer, whereas I had saved over 200 pictures from the internet and my gallery was looking like a p0rn cinema. But most disturbing was the number of girls that came to the hospital for check up on Brea5t Cancer.

As a doctor, it is my duty to examine them professionally and that I did. But how can I claim not to be moved, when these young girls flaunt their B00bs and erect N!ppl3s at any slight chance. And yes the slacked B00bies came around, but I passed them onto the other doctors.

7:30Pm I was driving out of the hospital when one familiar face flagged me down.

“Hey Doc, You examined my Brea5t today. I’m so glad I don’t have Brea5t cancer, thanks. By the way, can you drop me off at the junction?”

Who was I to say No?

Few minutes later she was... Pls Se Full Story Here>> http://umehwrites.com.ng/short-story/short-story-wooed-by-b00bs/

https:///ihmDBy

Re: How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. by youngest85(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2016
smiles
Re: How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. by ever811(m): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2016
OK..but...

Re: How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Incomplete story. I'd come back later.
Re: How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2016
grin
You for finish am here now
Re: How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. by Nateben(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Look my friend, complete this chiii here, I no follow you go anywhere...

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Shows Off His Wife And Kid To His Ex See The Funny Thing He Said. / Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day / Old Slay Queens Retire! Says SSCE Girls As They Pose For The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.