Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React (29094 Views)

Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Codes151(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

You can tell the lawmaker was having fun, and i pick no holes in what he was trying to explain. He was giving a narrative to the interviewer according to his level of understanding, and i cannot fault him for it.

Now, the interviewer is something else. The insults to the lawmaker was uncalled for, with words like Barawo "Thief" and other demeaning words, shows she lacks professionalism.

Personally, all i see is a GO HAPPY Lawmaker, who even with all the insults just kept smiling.

--Modified--

Somebody just asked in this thread if i am not ashamed for not seeing anything wrong, my answer?no.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian nominee running for President in the United States now. At an interview, he was asked to name one World leader , and he could not name any one.

Gary Johnson at another interview was asked about the most popular town in Syria called Aleppo, he said he never heard of it. I am saying that we like putting down our own people. Take time to watch the interview, and tell me what exactly he did wrong.

Unless of course you have a problem with his Northern accent.
what is this one saying?? That's a lawmaker Abi! I pity his country
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by gbens2000(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Codes151:
what is this one saying?? That's a lawmaker Abi! I pity his country
u dey mind that guy na complete ode en be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity / Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.