Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) (2623 Views)

Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Solmax(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Image 1: Office of the Wife Of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Image 2: The First Lady at an official function, doing what she does best.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by HQuadreal: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2016
You just nailed it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Mujaheeeden: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari has suffered grin

5 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by nrexzy: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
U just finish work... u dey see with Buhari glasses!!!

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by kodded(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
buhari is a dulllard undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Alawe(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Atleast she is still fayose's boss,afterall they are in the same cabinet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2016
What of this other room?

9 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Kingsley10000: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
this joke is becoming lame......

pdp good at scoring cheap political points......

in other news thank u baba for uninterrupted light

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Scholes007(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:

Which uninterrupted power supply? Where is it? How can I tap into it?

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by FakoMaybach1: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:

if i curse you now Nairaland go ban me..no provoke me ooo
i didnt want to comment cus truly the issue is being stretched and to me it is not important
inflation rate is 17% going to 18 like that young girl in the movie "Sound of Music"
But this ur talk of constant light, vexed me so much i nearly popped an artery, Islam and Christianity hates liars...Dont Lie

5 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Solmax(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:

hahaha bros, you talk of constant light it seems me and you are in two different Nigeria because right now I don't have light in my house and it has been like that for a couple of days.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Kingsley10000: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Scholes007:
Which uninterrupted power supply? Where is it? How can I tap into it?
come to awka Anambra
Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Kingsley10000: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Solmax:

hahaha bros, you talk of constant light it seems me and you are in two different Nigeria because right now I don't have light in my house and it has been like that for a couple of days.
relocate from ur homestead/harmlet to the city.......thank baba in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by DrObum(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, you travel

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by johnstar(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari, ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by susiivy: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Wat of the other room

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Solmax(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
relocate from ur homestead/harmlet to the city.......thank baba in advance
just went through your posts & noticed you are a die hard Buhari fan. sorry no need to argue with you because you would see perfection in every thing he does...maybe U even suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by mikool007(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2016
stellx:
What of this other room?
dt is wer international matters are discussed grin

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BUHARI GO BE LIKE: WHO SEND ME MESSAGE

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:

i fink ur post is crazy

i wish i fit snap our transformer show u.

since Buhari was sworn in last year, they hve been no light over here
the people living close to d transformer have goats
and as u can guess

d goats sleep on d transformer(even in d circuit box sometimes)

on Saturday people dry clothes on the transformer fence
(they might even dry on transformer if not that it is dirty)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Fall Of Sambisa Forest, Shekau’s New Hiding Place Revealed / President Buhari Cannot Escape Death – Jama’atu Nasril Islam Releases Statement / Letter From Kano Emirate Council Recommending Igbos For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.