Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released (9610 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Hmmm. See What IPOB Planned To Do If Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Was Not Released (Pics / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by mn09abk: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
His Blod is a disgrace...It is only aimed at inciting religious ethnocentric wars.....plus most of the stories are so Fake...to hell with him
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by whirlwind7(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
Guys to be honest I'm not pro-buhari or anything but the igberetv blog is so annoying... he is a pro-biafran activist
You'll see headlines like "buhari killed two igbo girls by raping them to death...photos within" "Yoruba man kills obi of Onitsha biafrans will you still remain in this zoo?"

Those kind of news...its irritating and annoying... a total insult to journalism!

If you don't know anything about igberetv blog please don't come here to start insulting PMB that blog is a very stüpid one...

But Wetin concern me? my own na to fυck undecided

I totally agree with you. I am yet to see any single headline from that blog that isn't annoying. I don't visit it, but some friends on Facebook are always sharing stories from it, so I often see it on my page.

So annoying!
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Better. Creating bad names for PMB isn't going to help. Arresting bloggers is an evil wind
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by biggy26: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Brendaniel:

And you all think, buhari will give up on the fight against Biafra, you guys don't even understand, whether Buhari is fighting for his own personal interest in this matter, I am very happy about it, igbos have failed themselves big time, if today igbos are given Biafra, I tell you it will be a jungle not even a zoo as you guys call Nigeria, the king in Igbo land is money, igbos worship money a lot, can a seating governor in Igbo land bow down to the king of his village, it does not happen, those who are called leaders in Igbo land are thieves, criminals, drug barons and so on, almost all the eastern states are in terrible conditions, one of the worst happens to be my state Abia, sometimes I cry for that state, almost all the governors since 1999 have been like a curse to the state, so come to think of it, if Biafra is given today, who will be the leaders? I will keep saying this, igbos have not done their homework, till they have done it, I will keep praying that Biafra will never come to stay, I will prefer to be a Nigerian ruled by other tribes than to be a biafran ruled by my brother doing me wrong, which one is more painful?

E pain am.

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by vena3(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seen, please when will you be arrested too, you need to blow more than this ooooo. Be banning people and don't allow nairaland to blow more than this. I don't know this guy that was arrested and released but I had to go searching for him. Linda ikeji cause controversy at times to sell her market oooo. Na advise oooo nor go ban me ooo. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
biggy26:

E pain am.
This is not about buhari, igbos have failed themselves, 70% of Nigeria's image abroad is damaged by igbos, what a shame, igbos have not done their homework ...... I wonder of given Biafra, what would they do? grin
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
dem don break the guy o
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by musicwriter(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have no idea why the Buhari government thinks they can control the media in this internet age. The propagandist, Mr. Lai Mohammed has tried everything from holding meeting with bloggers, radio OAPs and newspaper editors. I never seen any government as scared of dissent like the Buhari government. Its clear what they want is everybody's mouth shut.
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by dinggle: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari dey Bleep up! he is arresting the means by which he came to power. The sad thing is that I don't see PDP as a viable option unless they dig in and present a decent candidate that is untainted!.... right now none exist.
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Eluwilussit(m): 2:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Brendaniel:

This is not about buhari, igbos have failed themselves, 70% of Nigeria's image abroad is damaged by igbos, what a shame, igbos have not done their homework ...... I wonder of given Biafra, what would they do? grin

Which part of abroad are you talking about? angry angry angry
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Abyzan(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
This DSS people be making these unpopular people popular overnight....DSS belongs to the other room biko
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Which part of abroad are you talking about? angry angry angry
Every continent of the world.... If it is not cocaine it is 419.... Yet they want Biafra to stay with no didnity and good leadership.... I just keep laughing anytime I see people clamouring for Biafra....
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by tectonotimes: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by nyabingi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Brendaniel:

And you all think, buhari will give up on the fight against Biafra, you guys don't even understand, whether Buhari is fighting for his own personal interest in this matter, I am very happy about it, igbos have failed themselves big time, if today igbos are given Biafra, I tell you it will be a jungle not even a zoo as you guys call Nigeria, the king in Igbo land is money, igbos worship money a lot, can a seating governor in Igbo land bow down to the king of his village, it does not happen, those who are called leaders in Igbo land are thieves, criminals, drug barons and so on, almost all the eastern states are in terrible conditions, one of the worst happens to be my state Abia, sometimes I cry for that state, almost all the governors since 1999 have been like a curse to the state, so come to think of it, if Biafra is given today, who will be the leaders? I will keep saying this, igbos have not done their homework, till they have done it, I will keep praying that Biafra will never come to stay, I will prefer to be a Nigerian ruled by other tribes than to be a biafran ruled by my brother doing me wrong, which one is more painful?

you have spoken well and thanks for your consign but can you kindly give them the opportunity to go and kill themselves since you can't cry more than the bereaved, I believe letting them get their BiAfra will prove you right...si support the Biafra agitations so that you can help to prove that Igbos can't govern themselves!
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
nyabingi:

you have spoken well and thanks for your consign but can you kindly give them the opportunity to go and kill themselves since you can't cry more than the bereaved, I believe letting them get their BiAfra will prove you right...si support the Biafra agitations so that you can help to prove that Igbos can't govern themselves!

I am igbo, and will never support it, I have cousins, uncles and relatives living in the east, Igbos have not done their homework.... They are not even united.....
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by africanusvu(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Most of the 'OSUs' like ur father is wil be happier in nig than biafra.the osu peple neva travels home bt born.grewup.in foreing land.wat only com home is dia corpse 4 burial.i strongly believ u ar AN OSU
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by mich24(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
nonsense
ˈnɒns(ə)ns/
noun
spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.
"he was talking absolute nonsense"
synonyms: rubbish, balderdash, gibberish, claptrap, blarney, guff, blather, blether;

Brendaniel:

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2016
mich24:
nonsense
ˈnɒns(ə)ns/
noun
spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.
"he was talking absolute nonsense"
synonyms: rubbish, balderdash, gibberish, claptrap, blarney, guff, blather, blether;

So sorry to say, tribalism has clouded your sense of reasoning, so even when you see the truth , you don't even know.....
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
africanusvu:
Most of the 'OSUs' like ur father is wil be happier in nig than biafra.the osu peple neva travels home bt born.grewup.in foreing land.wat only com home is dia corpse 4 burial.i strongly believ u ar AN OSU

Correction: I am not an OSU, where I come from, we don't even practice it (isialangwa - south), all communities there are autonomous, and I don't even believe in that OSU shit, if you are born a human being, you should have every right as every other person, that's part of the thing I hate about igbos, they know how to separate themselves, the rich from the poor, the stronger from the weaker, oppression is the order of the day, you don't hear Yoruba's doing that... It is very rare, my annoyans with a lot of igbos is cloudig their sense of reasoning with tribalism and love of money, when something is wrong it is wrong, when it is right it is right, I still say it till date, I prefer to do business with an Hausa man than an Igbo man, they are very straight forward people, I am not saying there are not good people in Igbo land or bad people in Hausa land in terms of doing business, but the margin is very wide.... I'm speaking from experience....
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by africanusvu(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2016
most of u failed igbos.always look 4 escuse.ur peple home and away ar swiming in succes.unlucky lazy ones like u find ways to cover their shame.go to remote igbo vilages and see developmnt.igbos ar ever united.hardwork.and one
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
africanusvu:
most of u failed igbos.always look 4 escuse.ur peple home and away ar swiming in succes.unlucky lazy ones like u find ways to cover their shame.go to remote igbo vilages and see developmnt.igbos ar ever united.hardwork.and one

Do you understand English at all or you don't have knowledge to comprehend, this isn't about being successful, rich or poor, you talk about development in villages, so because a rich man built a big house in a village, you call that development, what about good roads? What about good water and so on, you talk about people swimming in success, that is the problem I have with Igbos, they never care about how the money is made, as long as you can show the money, they will worship you, that is why Emeka, chidi, okafor and the likes are always on headline for drugs and 419, and you call that hardworking, pls make money with dignity, 70% of Nigeria's image damaged abroad is done by Igbo's, what a shame, that is why the eastern governors loot with impunity and you all see it to be normal.... Except for now that some have started to work small like obiano,There is still a lot I cannot state here, Igbo's should be united and fight for what is right and stop fighting for money, two Igbo business men who do business together don't even trust each other, I'm a business man and I'm speaking from experience.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Civil Servant's Child Dies Due To Hardship (Video) / Appeal Court Affirms Oyebanji's Election / Senator Daduut Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Good Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.