Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (48441 Views)

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / Hilarious Picture : Funny But True (photo) / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by TheLearnedOne(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

This is so annoying...
I update this forum with wrestling news,(wwe, smackdown, raw) but not frontpaged. Why? Is it contary to the rules?

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by ivili(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2016
GOD BLESS NAIRALAND,I do love the Nairalanders but I have to admit my anger towards the "APC CREW,PDP CREW,AFONJA CREW,IPOB CREW"for making this site partly hate filled.Also can't stop my admiration for the VASELINE CREW,you guys are something else.And speaking of those minors that are quick to throw insults,"make una know say some people for here na una papa age mate oooo".Anyways,GOD bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by DonMekino(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2016
I believe Lala favorite movie is Snake in monkey shadow OR Snake Island

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by allaboutobed(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
Its really refreshing and relaxing, after a hard day's stress, to just login here and laugh away your sorrows. Aside the learning that takes place on nairaland, the drama here is enormous. The time I spend here is all worth it. I can't remember login out of nairaland without atleast a smile on my face. Thank you guys, everyone here, for always making nairaland fun. I see us as one big family.
thank u. n God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2016
when someone derails a thread

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

"I saw mosquitoes in my house, should I kill it?", cc lalasticlala

" I want to sleep with my girlfriend, How do I start?", cc lalasticlala

" My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

Lwkmh grin
that word is lewd and salacious! I thought it was censored. Pray for God to forgive you now, and modify the post.

You don't have to be a man pleaser by displeasing God, there are manifold ways of doing so. Even if it is a quote, a peccadillo is a peccadillo, irrespective of how and why it is committed.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
3. A long post will be made, and somebody in the comment section will still quote the whole thing, making you pass through the agony of scrolling.. cry
worst, after quoting, no meaningful contributions will be. real annoying!
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by midehi2(f): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
you just murdered this thread grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Sike(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2016
So true!
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by midehi2(f): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
that word is lewd and salacious! I thought it was censored. Pray for God to forgive you now, and modify the post.

You don't have to be a man pleaser by displeasing God, there are manifold ways of doing so. Even if it is a quote, a peccadillo is a peccadillo, irrespective of how and why it is committed.
flee

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by samuel19222(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Crixina(f): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
I can really relate to number 14…sometimes I just look at the topic, open the thread, if the post is too long, I travel down to comments.
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nnamdikalu: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
carmag:

how do you mean
I mean if lalasticlala is real human beign or a robot because since I know Nairaland people always mention that name so I wonder if the LALA is not getting tired of all this mentions,I was surprised to see a poster bearing LaLasticlala on this thread so I was wondering so he is human afterall??

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by obontami: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2016
CplusJason:
Lmfao, especially that dumb girl crushing on you. Berlyn grin
she dumb as fccck. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by braimeddy: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Who's this? Is the word toto in the dictionary or in the bible? Pls say what u know and stop playing God here. If u have nothing to say just read comments and passby. Werey
blueto:

4 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by MrErudite(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
angry
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
If I fvck will I cum? grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by hadura29(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

Egbon eti gban gan, even in your dreams you will be hearing your name..

Lalasticlala I dey go church... grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by lifezone247(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2016
braimeddy:
Who's this? Is the word toto in the dictionary or in the bible? Pls say what u know and stop playing God here. If u have nothing to say just read comments and passby. Werey
no mind the mumu.
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
1. You'll have noticed that Lalasticlala is undoubtedly the most popular Nairaland personality... Being a super mod, everything virtually rests on this guy's shoulder. He had also from time to time bore the brunt of all jokes over here... But then, ashually, some are true anyway. He loves snakes, I know that for sure. Lala.. I see you bro cheesy
who be this lalasticlala, I never read any of is original post, but Seun I don c

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by tijan201(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Good observation bro. Everything na true u talk. Zombies and wilers are 1Big family here on Nairaland. Lovebdy jare

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Priceless200(f): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
Ewooo... This kain thing can pain, chei you don suffer, kpele sir...

But today is Sunday, should I go to church?
Cc :...........
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Damfostopper(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
and lastly.....Things you can relate to

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by younqjohn01(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
12. OP when the post finally hits front page.

na so o. that was how I felt when my post hit FP for the first time.....I was so happy likeee person wey win surebet

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
6. Those annoying OPs who will make a post with 1 sentence and then refer us to their own personal blogs to view the complete thread... Please why can't you just paste the whole thing here to ease our reading? I doubt if they're even actually after sharing the information. Their own is just to drive traffic to their blogs. Please, if you're one of them, biko, I have had enough o. You cannor come and finish my mb for me.
angry
LOL

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
7. Somewhere, all the time there are those groups of people always on the lookout for new (potential Front page) posts like...
how they manage dey do am sef, #SMH
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by krokronyash(f): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:

Habaaaa!!!! Too serious.
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by krokronyash(f): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy
I call it Humourland. So addictive.
All in one package, educative.

cc : lalasticlala, I raise a motion that you upload your pictures for all to see.

NCAN Worldwide.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
Baba I swear u no serious at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Kajiang02(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

This is so annoying...

Lalasticlala, Seun
Isn't it possible to write a script to avoid this quoting of long posts?
Something like making reference to time and date of post instead of the whole posts, except those quoting edits a single word or sentence and it's probably 10lines short.
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by calberian: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Dude, you actually exist! I'd have sworn that you're some computer program.

lalasticlala:

This is so annoying...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.