Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (48370 Views)

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / Hilarious Picture : Funny But True (photo) / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Intrepid01:
Wow....some evenings on Nairaland could be so hot with attacks and e-fights you'll wish you didn't log on. Some evenings would be filled with discoveries; cat fish things and identity robbers. But tonight the whole family seems to be having a communal fun.it's a night of peace...even Oga Seun and Lalasticlala sef feature. Nice one family.

Seriously...
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by jaymejate: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Education section boys don't know anything about these tongue
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by moshood521: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Op i gbadun u...

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2016
seyiojomu:
Oya...OP, be happy and start feeling good.
This will eventually make u get to the front page too.

And it indeed came to pass... Thanks for the prophecy bro grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by farouk2much(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Am one of them

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Bigcake: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

"I saw mosquitoes in my house, should I kill it?", cc lalasticlala

" I want to sleep with my girlfriend, How do I start?", cc lalasticlala

" My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

Lwkmh grin
Lalasticlacla has been placed on " ban" for using the word "toto".. ban expires on 20-12-2033.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Op... U left out NCAN (name checkers association of Nairaland) they can be crazy at times with tribal names like afonja warriors, brown roof republic... Flat head/Jews descendants ,where the heck do they coin all that from...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

Lalasticlala choose one of my sisters and I give you only 3 hours to make your choice...I Don dey promise you since.

I hope say you fine o because...

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2016
michaelobinna:
Op... U left out NCAN (name checkers association of Nairaland) they can be crazy at times with tribal names like afonja warriors, brown roof republic... Flat head/Jews descendants ,where the heck do they coin all that from...

Infact always burst out laughing anytime I read those names and naira land memes are also very hilarious.
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Bigcake:
Lalasticlacla has been placed on " ban" for using the word "toto".. ban expires on 20-12-2033.

Jokes apart the guy dey Try..not easy at all.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Samlapa: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2016
on point
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

"I saw mosquitoes in my house, should I kill it?", cc lalasti》clala

" I want to sleep with my girlfriend, How do I start?", cc lalasticl》·ala

" My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalast·iclala

Lwkmh grin
choi ur comment cracked me up ...so u can actually be this funny grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
3. A long post will be made, and somebody in the comment section will still quote the whole thing, making you pass through the agony of scrolling.. cry
especially me grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by mcayomind: 3:01am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
I sight you bro..... how was ur day?
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
1. You'll have noticed that Lalasticlala is undoubtedly the most popular Nairaland personality... Being a super mod, everything virtually rests on this guy's shoulder. He had also from time to time bore the brunt of all jokes over here... But then, ashually, some are true anyway. He loves snakes, I know that for sure. Lala.. I see you bro cheesy
Kai yaro nan! U ve said it all! Lala and snake be like Bubu & Foreign trip grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by rosalieene(f): 4:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Lalasticlala oya post your picture let us see how really look... grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by dhebz2pon(m): 4:26am On Oct 16, 2016
So true,i can relate with all
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by justiz5(m): 4:47am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
Snake! Sanake! Snake! Snake! Snake!
CC; lalasticlala
gringrin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4359563_10_opfeelinghimself_jpeg322ce40762e80298d229a409cc9c1212
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Kingsley10000: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2016
hilarious
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Kingsley10000: 5:11am On Oct 16, 2016
michaelobinna:

can't help but laff
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by harffie(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

This is so annoying...
That's phvcked up mehn
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2016
shumuel:

Am not understanding this thread
cc Lalasticlala

Kikiki Lol grin bro, if you know the number of sites have seen your moniker thanks to those who Plagiarize Nairaland's Threads word for word, you'll be happy you are always copied

your intuition should tell you that more than three to four persons are using the same handle *lala which spreads morning afternoon and night shifts, lala cannot be a superhuman that works round the clock without a rest not to talk of family obligations
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2016
DrRasheed:
Wailers are those competating for FTC.

waillars are even good atleast they have something to say compare to those who types something like. ...ok,, kk, seen, ok, k
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Chinedujustin(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2016
op you forget some funny nairaland monikers.
you go see something like
industrialfan (dem born you for factory?)
menstrualpad
deepfreezer
cc lalasticlala grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
I have a question and the question is...IS LALASTICLALA REAL OR FICTIONundecided

how do you mean
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by blessedqueen(f): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
14. The funny thing is, atimes you don't even have to read the post. Just come down to the comments, you'll find out what's its all about.
I belong here
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Btruth: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

This is so annoying...
even you too dey feel am lala? ....
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Dfinex(f): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

so Nairaland no censor that word for ur last paragraph. .....hmmmm, this is ojoro oo
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Jokes apart the guy dey Try..not easy at all.

if I hear....

i believe whoever is on duty uses that handle let's assume you are on night shift an active one for that matter and this morning your body must need a sound sleep and refreshments in other to function well...body no be firewood nah
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Berlynn:
choi ur comment cracked me up ...so u can actually be this funny grin

hopes you know how to prepare delicious snake meals cuz that's his favourite
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by EugeneGee4(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
8. How they rush to comment all in a bid to become "FTC"

The struggle is real oooo....for FTC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.