Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (48369 Views)

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / Hilarious Picture : Funny But True (photo) / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by sakalisis(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by MagnaB: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

"I saw mosquitoes in my house, should I kill it?", cc lalasticlala

" I want to sleep with my girlfriend, How do I start?", cc lalasticlala

" My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

Lwkmh grin
Lala ti yari tan oh grin cheesy

Lala our super mod smiley wink
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
4. That moment when nairaland stopped all airtel's freebasics users from viewing pictures or even logging in, thereby rendering the whole thing useless... They left 'us' all like

(Seun, biko, that thing saves lives. Bring it back for us. Please.)
So Na wetin happen be this? Thank God say no be my side get error... grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

"My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

Lwkmh grin
Spoilt lala. grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Mujaheeeden: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
mynd44 kindly ban this account for Rule 4. Change begins with lalasticlala grin

12 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
Its really refreshing and relaxing, after a hard day's stress, to just login here and laugh away your sorrows. Aside the learning that takes place on nairaland, the drama here is enormous. The time I spend here is all worth it. I can't remember login out of nairaland without atleast a smile on my face. Thank you guys, everyone here, for always making nairaland fun. I see us as one big family.

You and who be family ,you wan use style ask for money abi ,as you don cast everybody for NL you need ban

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
So this lala na human being ni
Boss I de hail you grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Arrow24: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just here to read comments
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by ayamprecious: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
To the mod that gave me 28days imprisonment till Nov 12. Mynd44 na you like to dey give ban like say u be prison warder. F**k u.....

9 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Dexema(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lalasticlala and front page be like
(someone help me with the Zuma picture)

Can
You
Imagine
Even
My
Spelling
Predictor
Has
Lalasticlala
prestored.
Lala

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol very true
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
To.to Kwa, oya change begins with nairaland, ban oga lala right now...but who go ban am self, shey na me dem go ban last last...oga is play i dey o...talk to your boys o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by ChynoBEATS: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

" My xxxxx de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

Lwkmh grin

Lol lala sef aff comment o ......

Ehya egbon lala e pele sir..... We dint mean to disturb but somehow we had to..... Cos na u sure pass ...

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by maxism2: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Flashh:

Many more to add to yours, but I can't remember for now. grin

I Caught my boyfriend looking at my big boobs, what should I do? cc lalast..
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
NL and her funny memes cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by maxism2: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
CplusJason:
Lmfao, especially that dumb girl crushing on you. Berlyn grin

Don't take everything u see on Nairaland serious ooo. Berlyn was only joking .

4 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Giftedcurse(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
And to those of us who comes here to read post and comments but hardly talk I call us the silent ones. when I check my time spent online I will be like the height of joblessness

7 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Flashh: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
maxism2:

I Caught my boyfriend looking at my big boobs, what should I do? cc lalast..
I caught my boyfriend sniffing my pant. What should I do? Mtchew.

Cc. Lalasticlala.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nnamdikalu: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have a question and the question is...IS LALASTICLALA REAL OR FICTIONundecided

5 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
3. A long post will be made, and somebody in the comment section will still quote the whole thing, making you pass through the agony of scrolling.. cry

My heart starts boiling with rage when someone does this.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
12. OP when the post finally hits front page.

Is that kilokeys?
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by NaLaugh: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
cool
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Solidkay(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
No3 always got me wondering if d person is high on either local or foreign weed.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by CplusJason: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
maxism2:

Don't take everything u see on Nairaland serious ooo. Berlyn was only joking .
But i was not talking to you nah. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
13. Meanwhile, there exists a group of people (I belong here) who actually don't give a f?ck about what goes on.. They just come to read comments and get entertained. All the time they're like... grin
dammed funny men.. I like the meme used for this too
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Brayss(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
4. That moment when nairaland stopped all airtel's freebasics users from viewing pictures or even logging in, thereby rendering the whole thing useless... They left 'us' all like

I relate to dis coux i dnt hear or knw abt nairaland b4 i saw it on freebasics bt still nt knw y is not workin like b4
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
MissHatey:
grin grin grin grin grin
How do I drink water Cc: lalasticlala
lol
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by fizziea(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

baba i wan baff nw may i use water cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
youmour:

You and who be family ,you wan use style ask for money abi ,as you don cast everybody for NL you need ban

Lol.. Bruuuhh.. You harsh o

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Firstboi01:

Sorry. didn't know you couldn't log in

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Intrepid01(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wow....some evenings on Nairaland could be so hot with attacks and e-fights you'll wish you didn't log on. Some evenings would be filled with discoveries; cat fish things and identity robbers. But tonight the whole family seems to be having a communal fun.it's a night of peace...even Oga Seun and Lalasticlala sef feature. Nice one family.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:
Sorry. didn't know you couldn't log in

Baba Seun gaan sef don enter Street finally o.. Goons mi, eyin daa??

(switches to formal mode)

We can't log in via freebasics nor view pictures. I'm glad this finally got to your notice. We'll appreciate it if you do something about it sir. Thank you.

(switches back to 'normal' mode)

Baba o... Mio ganpa o.. After you you o.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.