Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude (3019 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
See this funny shit.. Girls and Forming sha... I no fit laugh finish.. I say make I share..

Watch the Funny ways girls sleep in their Father's house compared to how they sleep in their boyfriend's house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0JXxcfDok
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
I honestly didn't laugh. Trust me

Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I honestly didn't laugh. Trust me
The video is for humans not Robots
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
I honestly didn't watch it. trust me
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
oh pleass
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
fighal:
more like it's for your type; dummies
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by 234GT(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
more like it's for your type; dummies
and it took u over 20mins to reply.. You were not programmed for those kind of questions. you probably went to google ur Response...
Robot no be u go take get fame

Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oma307:
I honestly didn't watch it. trust me
Ehen?
Are u doing me?
Weytin come concern me if u didn't watch it?
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
fighal:
and it took u over 20mins to reply.. You were not programmed for those kind of questions. you probably went to google ur Response...
Robot no be u go take get fame
it means I have better things doing than sitting and exchanging words with a riffraff like yourself
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
it means I have better things doing than sitting and exchanging words with a riffraff like yourself
lol... I'm not gonna use insultive words on u.. I'm a human and I have conscience.. The state u re in right now, any small peem 4rm ma mouth u done cry..

Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hunger don by force knack comedy enter this guy skull. The recession is real.
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Mustack: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
I just waste my mb
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Iamnawty, have you eaten
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by IamNawty(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
MissHatey:
Iamnawty, have you eaten
yes ooo bestie.. Soaking ooo.. Biscuit and tea. U knw how they do it? U pour the biscuit insyd d tea.. Turn turn very well and drink like dat.. Arrrhhhhh very sweet.
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
IamNawty:
yes ooo bestie.. Soaking ooo.. Biscuit and tea. U knw how they do it? U pour the biscuit insyd d tea.. Turn turn very well and drink like dat.. Arrrhhhhh very sweet.
chai
I miss that kind of food o.
I think I will need to do that this night sha
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by IamNawty(f): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
MissHatey:
chai
I miss that kind of food o.
I think I will need to do that this night sha
ahhhhhhhhh make sense die. Learnt it from sec skul.
Ingredients :
Water
Biscuits ( cabin biscuit or Yale grin
Sugar
Milk
Milo
grin grin does wonders
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
fighal:
lol... I'm not gonna use insultive words on u.. I'm a human and I have conscience.. The state u re in right now, any small peem 4rm ma mouth u done cry..
[sub][/sub]
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
fighal:
no kill am na him dey london ikorodu cheesy

Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
judeefcc:
no kill am na him dey london ikorodu cheesy
Baba i just tire 4 some people.. must she comment?
Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by nuelyoyo(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2016
IamNawty:
typical female students' food, school days activities never leave ur body? well different strokes for different folds. How is you, been a while

Re: Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude by nuelyoyo(m): 12:26am On Oct 18, 2016
fighal:
haa!! Punch line to gbayi.

Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl / Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? / Nigerian Pervert Called Out By Girl On Facebook (photos)