Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) (54127 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Justycxx(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:

My brother the thing tire me ooo!! Na head gear, no goggles, nothing!! In this funny looking lake and the sports minister was present angry angry
fourth world country, that's what you get. Dimwits in nearly every nook you look

2 Likes

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Codes151(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chief of army staff lol
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Spartanville(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good one.....but wait, lala can u swim? grin
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by stannam: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
What did she get after impressing them and what is Dalung hand doing there shocked? Just asking?

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Proffdada: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Y dat idiot dalung or dastomach or wateva wrap him hand around dat gal hips/yansh?? :okai Nd nobody noticed shocked angry angryuseless rapist.
I kuku notice

2 Likes

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Justycxx(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Proffdada:
path undecided but they should have covered her upper body na? Abi na the real thing wey they entertain dem? undecided
they said she's just 8. if anyone finds her sexually appealing then the person needs a doctor.
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Proffdada: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Justycxx:
they said she's just 8. if anyone finds her sexually appealing then the person needs a doctor.
have you ever been to a public swimming pool ? If not gerrahia

2 Likes

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Ekeremgba(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
[/color][color=#006600]
PrettyCrystal:
An 8-year-old girl, Divine Momoh, impressed the chief of Army Staff; Gen T.Y Burutai, minister of Youth and Sports; Barr Solomon Dalung and other dignitaries after making an incredible record yesterday at the Nigerian Army Sports festival, swimming 50M distance in the Jabi Lake Abuja.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/8-year-old-girl-impresses-chief-of-army.html
PrettyCrystal:
An 8-year-old girl, Divine Momoh, impressed the chief of Army Staff; Gen T.Y Burutai, minister of Youth and Sports; Barr Solomon Dalung and other dignitaries after making an incredible record yesterday at the Nigerian Army Sports festival, swimming 50M distance in the Jabi Lake Abuja.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/8-year-old-girl-impresses-chief-of-army.html
PrettyCrystal:

it stars just this way
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Saint52(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
All this men them, dey high table with Coda...

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
kokoA:
Impressive, but I think you all know nothing will be done to improve her skills ba? Forward ten yrs from now she wee join bad gang and start collecting "skill killing" nacking from badt guys left, right and center. And that wee be the end. Smh. Naija, we don't groom for t future.
so you mean in ten years time, guys would be competing in her pool, and they'll be doing frontsroke, backstroke, and butterfly inside her, sad. Bros, that's a terrible thought you're nurturing for this little girl.

2 Likes

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Mznaett: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
I sight you@Edipeewink
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
I can't even imagine someone inside that big,dreadful,dirty water.skindisease!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
child of destiny
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
kokoA:
Impressive, but I think you all know nothing will be done to improve her skills ba? Forward ten yrs from now she wee join bad gang and start collecting "skill killing" nacking from badt guys left, right and center. And that wee be the end. Smh. Naija, we don't groom for t future.
so you mean in ten years time, guys would be competing in her pool, and they'll be doing frontsroke, backstroke, and butterfly inside her, sad. Bros, that's a terrible thought you're nurturing for this little girl. Better go on dry fasting for 2months, so the witches from Mars following you can leave you for some time.
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kwantinue we are watching in 5D

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by ebby9z(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
These guys are buffoons. No safety gear, dirty bacteria-infested water and they are folding legs there. Third world country minister and COAS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by SwimmingCoach(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Swimming is the best form of exercise and is a life saving skill...you too can learn how to swim...check my profile and send me a message for more information.
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by davidif: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHAT is this what they call swimming pool?

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Felixtuta(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
God have mercy...Christ have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Siscooh: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Naija and plenty issues! Sleep time! Bon Nuit et Bien dormir!

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by samylinks: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this one na Lagoon
nonsense mud water

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by samylinks: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Why did they allow the little girl swim topless in that lake? No swimming trunk? angry
we want foods not swimming

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Hennynitan(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na sport festival den call am na.. it has to b in d traditional way..
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by ephi123(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Illiterate fellows. Simple swimming trunks that little girl wasn't given. angry

This our government get as e be, very very backward.

3 Likes

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
I can't believe they had her swimming in that dirty, hazardous water and I'm even more flabbergasted that they didn't give her any swimsuit to wear, or at least something to cover her upper body.

3 Likes

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
dokJ:
make dem no carry her go d other room o dis one when she no wear shirt
ha ha ha which other room do you mean pls?

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why is she sitting on his lap? GROSS!

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Justycxx:
but staring at that girl made my john thomas to rise up.
Hope there's no problem?
Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by lagosrd: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this one na Lagoon

Only minister of sports in Nigeria cam do that.

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by macaranta(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Why did they allow the little girl swim topless in that lake? No swimming trunk? angry
crazy I tell you

1 Like

Re: Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) by ssonn: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
no oo this is not fair. this dirty water what if something harm her there nkor wait where is her parents na them cos am. iven swimming suit the no allow her wear am.
na this kind people I the like help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.