Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened (8603 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
shoutout to those bold and rare babes out there!, who goes for what they want without looking back...... And guys pls respect them because its not easy.
I met this girl inside the bank hall when I went to cash some money, while on the queue I discovered she steals a glance at me every now and then. Lol
she couldn't endure it anylonger she had to strike a conversation. I
played along partially, though not interested. I had to make payment and zoom off without a goodbye lol.
Surprisingly. We met again today inside the market, although I didn't recognise her......but she did, amazing! I was passing when she called upstairs, I had to stop, she was like "wow! We meet again, I work here etc" pointing upstairs. That was when she started telling me some of those romantic stories that touches the heart lol, some one you barely know,
Shame come catch me, sweet lawd! All this drama infront of everyone, people come dey stare at us, with some babes inside the bus started smiling at me, you know what? This babe requested for my number which I didn't waste time in handing my phone over to her. Pls we need not to discourage girls with such rare boldness. I think its high time they become independent. Go for what you want, don't die in silence.let it out it doesn't hurt! Don't wait for that your shy crush to make a move first, he might never do that and you might lose him thanks.

28 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sammychimex(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good for you bro. But u got to be careful with her and take it slow.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
sammychimex:
Good for you bro. But u got to be careful with her and take it slow.
yea, I will play along but with common sense because I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok shaa
Hope we won't be seeing any thread soon about her like lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Presh900(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Girl chyking man?? Buhari why??

10 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
makydebbie:
Ok shaa Hope we won't be seeing any thread soon about her like lipsrsealed
She took Me for a Fool

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
KissChris:

She took Me for a Fool
God bless you sir grin

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by ashewoboy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Makydebbie, oya come and toast me.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
A piece of advise bro. Don't date that lady simply because she made the first move, take out time to find out if she's actually your type of woman. She's gonna be nice to you, she's gonna be respectful and loyal, y'know that same trick we use, that same lie we tell when we're asking a woman out, she's gonna do all that but it doesn't end there and it won't last forever.

Don't tell guys to encourage women by accepting those that have the courage to ask them out, women need love not mercy or pity. If you don't like her then tell her, she will respect you for it.

I know how feel, I can relate to that wonderful feeling in your heart right now and your ego and self worth just increased by 100%. I felt the same way when the first, second and third lady approached me but then I learnt my lesson.

Fact is, majority of the women that have the courage to ask guys out have cheating tendencies. She will definitely port when she sees a better guy.

I have dated them before and I am never Gonna date them again.

nma24:
So likewise a lady should not date a man that approaches her cos he has cheating tendencies or most of the shy ladies who can express their feelings don't have cheating tendencies huh? Go tell that to David Beckham though
My dear, I didn't post this to argue or debate on it. It's an advise for a brother not all and you can give him yours if know better. What I wrote up is 100% from experience.

I don't advise a woman to actively pursue a man. You know why? It's because we rarely see them as genuine option, just for fun.

We know what it takes to approach a woman for a date, you need guts and a guy who's got this guts in large quantities is likely to be a cheat, and yes, majority of guys are not faithful.

The first lady that approached me was in love(or whatever it was) with me because of my height, she later met a light skinned guy that's taller and then she ported.

I won't tell you about the rest and why I had to conclude that majority of them are not genuine option.

Now talking about cheating, A woman who has the guts to approach men for dates is just like guys, she too will port and their own is even worse because women change their mind often.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
ashewoboy:
Makydebbie, oya come and toast me.
***walks into thread***

Guy you look familiar. I have a feeling I have met you before. When I set my eyes you stole my ribs awaygrin

Can I have your number?grin

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by ashewoboy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
makydebbie:
***walks into thread***

Guy you look familiar. I have a feeling I have met you before. When I set my eyes you stole my ribs awaygrin

Can I have your number?grin

cheesy. Your toasting lines are wackcheesy. No, i can't give you my number. I need better lines. You know we ladies guys fall in love with what we hear. Oya, toast me againcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
ashewoboy:

cheesy. Your toasting lines are wackcheesy. No, i can't give you my number. I need better lines. You know we ladies guys fall in love with what we hear. Oya, toast me againcheesy.
I know how wack they are. you don't need to mention it I'm so terriblegrin

Ok

Hy you look cold can I take you for a hot drinkgrin

6 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Mologi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Let them out from THE OTHER ROOM
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sammychimex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
wins18:

yea, I will play along but with common sense because I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings

And urs too. U know what Bruno Mars sang easy come easy go Dats just the way it is........
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by ashewoboy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
makydebbie:
I know how wack they are. you don't need to mention it I'm so terriblegrin

Ok

Hy you look cold can I take you for a hot drinkgrin

more wack LINES you are delivering. You must be a wack ARTIST. If you continue dishing out wack lines, i will move to the next girl. Durhhhcheesy. *walking to the exit swaggerliciously*
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sammychimex(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
cheesy
Tallesty1:
A piece of advise bro. Don't date that lady simply because she made the first move, take out time to find out if she's actually your type of woman. She's gonna be nice to you, she's gonna be respectful and loyal, y'know that same trick we use, that same lie we tell when we're asking a woman out, she's gonna do all that but it doesn't end there and it won't last forever.

Don't tell guys to encourage women by accepting those that have the courage to ask them out, women need love not mercy or pity. If you don't like her then tell her, she will respect you for it.

I know how feel, I can relate to that wonderful feeling in your heart right now and your ego and self worth just increased by 100%. I felt the same way when the first, second and third lady approached me but then I learnt my lesson.

Fact is, majority of the women that have the courage to ask guys out have cheating tendencies. She will definitely port when she sees a better guy.

Exactly. If u want to date her u need to be always at the top of ur game. But bro em no go easy.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by makydebbie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
ashewoboy:

more wack LINES you are delivering. You must be a wack ARTIST. If you continue dishing out wack lines, i will move to the next girl. Durhhhcheesy. *walking to the exit swaggerliciously*
lmao!

Love is blind look beyond my wack linesgrin

Honestly I don't do this kinda thingsundecided
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
sammychimex:
cheesy

Exactly. If u want to date her u need to be always at the top of ur game. But bro em no go easy.
I think it's harder than defending Buhari online

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
What da fooork you tryna proof? angry angry . I get chyke by up to 50 ladies a day and ah don't brag abourit angry angry.....

Infaat as we speak 2 sexy ladies are taking me to Mr biggs for a date (am sooo sexy) undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Well, I tap into her courage not to woo guys now but to do things I really love to do.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sammychimex(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
I think it's harder than defending Buhari online

Very on point sir.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Originalsly: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bro...you sound excited.... and be giving advice! You don't have to encourage girls to be bold... when times get tough... girls up their game. In these hard times... the babe not wasting time befriending guys on the street... only to find out they be broke. They join line in bank.. eye guys like you... depositing cash....I repeat... depositing cash... and again...depositing cash. Figure out the rest.

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by ashewoboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
makydebbie:
lmao!
Love is blind look beyond my wack linesgrin

Honestly I don't do this kinda thingsundecided

so you mean you love me? Really!
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
ashewoboy:

so you mean you love me? Really!
oh wow!

lipsrsealed
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by ashewoboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
makydebbie:
oh wow!

lipsrsealed

cheesy. You see the stress you make guys go through just to enter the place. Now, you can't even come up with lines that will delight me. You see, e no easy to toast girlcheesy.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by latenco(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Real girlz av started doing d needy already. More power to ur elbow all d girlz dat are choosing there spouses over there.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Reekadojnr: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
I heard 4rm a reliable source dat d marine kingdom just sent some agents as abassadors 2 d land of d living 2 bring back some guyz as bushmeat 4 their annual festival

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:

So likewise a lady should not date a man that approaches her cos he has cheating tendencies or most of the shy ladies who can express their feelings don't have cheating tendencies huh? Go tell that to David Beckham though

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by buffalowings: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
My Nigga grin

Fine boi looking sexy
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sconp: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
A piece of advise bro. Don't date that lady simply because she made the first move, take out time to find out if she's actually your type of woman.
fact is, majority of the women that have the courage to ask guys out have cheating tendencies

you made very valid points at the top of the write-up but i beg to disagree with the bolden.

Your experience with yours might have left a sour taste in your mouth but probably not others.

if you had said few or some, i would probably be on your side. btw even girls who get wooed by guys still cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Came Out As Lesbian's Today On A Facebook Page / The Handsome Men Of South Eastern Nigeria / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.