Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians (773 Views)

Debate On Mrs. Aisha Ahmad's Choice Of Dressing ( Deputy Governor Of CBN,) / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Mabpaine(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
I only hope you remember the story of Queen Vashti in d book of Esther! I can only wonder if she can do this if she wasnt in the limelight. She's about to lose her family's dignity in the name of limelight. Ladies ar you ready to lose your marriage/family for anything. She shoulda been smarter. Politics is for a while,marriage is till death
Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by dEastActivist: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha's case is bounded by ethics which means that some set of people might see it wrong while some will see it as a right thing to do. But the funny thing is that everybody is right.

Or will you say that there isn't a Muslim that think what Aisha did is right? No!

This is not all about casting aspersion on religion or maybe any other social divides. This is solemnly based on personal assessment on your own conviction.

You guys should let this matter slide as no one has ever won an ethical argument. Never!!

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't know if the woman is right or wrong

But her action is courageous

What I see from this is Buhari has not learnt much in the last 30 years

The man is very weak, he is not running his home let alone the country

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by mrvitalis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
I really don't see how this her statements is damaging to Buhari...

It's shows Buhari gives job to people he feels are the best or the best recommended to him

Whu should a president wife know those to be given appointments?? PDP really messed up our minds

Enough of this issue lets concentrate on more important things

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Philipmems(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
With all due respect to your perception on this issue, I will say she did nothing wrong. Is it a crime to say objectively what's on your mind. By the grace of God i am well traveled and its only in Nigeria my home country i see people choose to remain blind at glaring issues. She as a Nigerian first, a muslim, before been a wife, a mother, and grand mother she has a right a constitutional right to her own opinion void of even her husband's opinion. That doesn't make us enemies, it just means we see things differently.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Mabpaine(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
Aisha's case is bounded by ethics which means that some set of people might see it wrong while some will see it as a right thing to do. But the funny thing is that everybody is right.

Or will you say that there isn't a Muslim that think what Aisha did is right? No!

This is not all about casting aspersion on religion or maybe any other social divides. This is solemnly based on personal assessment on your own conviction.

You guys should let this matter slide as no one has ever won an ethical argument. Never!!
you ar very right sir. I wish i know hw 2 delete a post on nairaland. Lol
Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by dEastActivist: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mabpaine:
you ar very right sir. I wish i know hw 2 delete a post on nairaland. Lol

Lol!! You can simply modify and use a smiley.
Hope it wasn't quoted? Else there is no other remedy. The deed has been done...
But hey, just move on BC you know better now. smiley

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Mabpaine(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Philipmems:
With all due respect to your perception on this issue, I will say she did nothing wrong. Is it a crime to say objectively what's on your mind. By the grace of God i am well traveled and its only in Nigeria my home country i see people choose to remain blind at glaring issues. She as a Nigerian first, a muslim, before been a wife, a mother, and grand mother she has a right a constitutional right to her own opinion void of even her husband's opinion. That doesn't make us enemies, it just means we see things differently.
your point is really a valid one sir. But if You will look at it in another point; a house divided among itself will not stand. She's got a right 2 be heard. I dunno if you ar a christian or muslim. Whichever U ar sir, you will bear me witness dat a Man n a woman will come 2geda to bcome one.that means they both agree on what they ar goin 2 portray outside. Just imagine d effect it will av on d kids if U as a man discipline ur kid with a particular method n ur wife in d presence of d kid insists ur method is not right. Evn ur kid will capitalize on ur division. Am nt viewing this as to werra her points ar Valid or not but as to what effect twill av on her family
Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Mabpaine(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Lol!! You can simply modify and use a smiley.
Hope it wasn't quoted? Else there is no other remedy. The deed has been done...
But hey, just move on BC you know better now. smiley
lolz more grace 2 U sir

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Mabpaine(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
krendo:
I don't know if the woman is right or wrong

But her action is courageous

What I see from this is Buhari has not learnt much in the last 30 years

The man is very weak, he is not running his home let alone the country
lolz! Am not a partisan of any party, buh a great supporter of better Nigeria, buh i avnt seen much he's done badly. The issue of reccession we in now av accumulated overtime. Its just unfortunate its in is own tenure,it collapsed. Or do U think we can get bck on track positively in our economy without entering a recession? I dont mind you sharing it sir, i am a great fan of learnin from others
Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Justiceleague1: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
I really don't see how this her statements is damaging to Buhari...

It's shows Buhari gives job to people he feels are the best or the best recommended to him

Whu should a president wife know those to be given appointments?? PDP really messed up our minds

Enough of this issue lets concentrate on more important things
whats pdp's bizness now with aisha and bubu gate?
Re: For Those Who Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Is Right Esp Christians by Philipmems(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mabpaine:
your point is really a valid one sir. But if You will look at it in another point; a house divided among itself will not stand. She's got a right 2 be heard. I dunno if you ar a christian or muslim. Whichever U ar sir, you will bear me witness dat a Man n a woman will come 2geda to bcome one.that means they both agree on what they ar goin 2 portray outside. Just imagine d effect it will av on d kids if U as a man discipline ur kid with a particular method n ur wife in d presence of d kid insists ur method is not right. Evn ur kid will capitalize on ur division. Am nt viewing this as to werra her points ar Valid or not but as to what effect twill av on her family

You have spoken well my brother but because we are one doesn't mean we can't see things differently. Even as an individual sometimes when you look back at certain decisions you made in the past, you marvel at the fact that you should have done it differently, that's looking at a situation from a subjective and objective manner that is conflict of oneself... talk less of two people acting as one..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reconciliation Process Suffers Setback, Governors Withdraw / Jonathan At Oxford Proved A Smarter Dick Than Journalists Hungry For Viral Posts / Why I Am Challenging Obaseki - Ize-iyamu (thisday Newspaper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.